As the MSM Whips Up Fears of Tea Parties, They Ignore the Real Terrorists: Eco-nuts

It is widely believed that you can’t prove a negative. Some people even think that it is a law of logic—you can’t prove that Santa Claus, unicorns, the Loch Ness Monster, God, pink elephants, WMD in Iraq and Bigfoot don’t exist. This widespread belief is flatly, 100% wrong. In this little essay, I show precisely how one can prove a negative, to the same extent that one can prove anything at all.
You Can Prove a Negative

So the Tea Partiers don't really believe in violence, rebellion, secession, civil war, all that blood of patriots for the tree of liberty stuff that's been tossed around by their crowd??

Is that what you all are saying?

Ok, then I guess given all the rhetoric of that nature we've had to endure it would be more fair and accurate to describe teabaggers

as just a bunch of blowhards who talk big but have no capacity for action to actually back up their bluster.

Good. You will all be back on your couches eventually, eating Pringles and watching pro wrestling. Where you belong.

Yeah, I guess those guys in 1776 should've just shut-up, bent over and kept taking the tyranny, right?

List the tea partiers who have been deprived of their free speech rights.

Oh, btw, Limbaugh has blamed the oil spill on eco-terrorists, so you're full of shit to claim that the media is not attacking environmentalists.

A) Limbaugh did NOT blame the oil on eco terrorists. That came from Media Matters right? :lol::lol::lol: When are you liberals going to learn they are COMPLETE LIARS.

A CALLER to Rush's program mentioned that it could have been terrorism, and Rush said that was an intriguing theory given that Obama was sending investigators down to the Gulf. Rush NEVER said that was what happened.

As a matter of fact Rush was chuckling over the fact that the concrete base (the media suggested might be to blame) was probably made by Halliburton and the liberal media would have a field day if that turned out to be true.

You dumb liberals are going to have to learn to quit listening to Media Matters. They always make you guys look like fools.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
What honest people have learned is you DittoTards always blame mediamatters, exactly as you are programmed to do, every time Stuttering LimpTard sticks his foot in his fat lying mouth.

The rant was a full day before the Halliburton rant. As you can see your MessiahRushie clearly implied that Gore urged the environmentalists to sabotage the rig for "Erf" Day.

So obviously LimpTard thinks the environmentalists are expert scuba divers as well or maybe they have their own fleet of underwater submarines that can go deep enough to go undetected, set explosives, and hightail it back to the Earth Day celebrations in Ohio, or wherever they (laughing) happen to be.

You dumb DittoTards are going to have to learn to quit listening to your MessiahRushie. He always make you guys look like fools. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

April 29, 2010
RUSH:** He was going to send a SWAT team to the rig that blew up or are you going to send a SWAT team to other rigs?* What's going on here?* Remember, this rig blew April 21st, which is one day prior to "Erf" Day. *

I have a story here from Reuters, September 24th, 2008 (shuffling paper) right here in my formerly nicotine-stained fingers: "Nobel Peace Prize winner and environmental crusader Al Gore urged young people on Wednesday to engage in civil disobedience to stop the construction of coal plants without the ability to store carbon."* So you got the guru here urging civil disobedience, you got the regime sending SWAT teams down there to all the rigs in the Gulf. They're sending SWAT teams to all the rigs in the Gulf!* Whoa ho-ho-ho.* So obviously Obama thinks the tea partiers are expert scuba divers as well or maybe they have their own fleet of underwater submarines that can go deep enough to go undetected, set explosives, and hightail it back to the protests in Ohio, or wherever they (laughing) happen to be. *

So 15 years of no global warming. "That's just anecdotal! It doesn't disapprove anything! It doesn't disapprove that there's a man-made threat going on."* But one oil spill -- one oil spill which might have been intentional -- is enough to prove that offshore oil drilling is unsafe and should never be done.* This is the logic we're forced to live with.* There hasn't been any warming in 15 years, that doesn't mean anything.* Those e-mails were hoaxed! The readings at the climate unit in East Anglia, they were all made up.* "Doesn't matter.* What matters is who leaked those e-mails.* What the e-mails said doesn't matter."* But those guys made it all up, and they wouldn't produce the data that led to their conclusions.* They say they lost it.* "Doesn't matter.* Doesn't matter at all!"* But it hasn't warmed in 15 years. "It doesn't matter." But I just saw a story you guys say you're looking for the "lost" heat.* "Doesn't matter."* One oil rig blows up, and it proves we can't dig, drill, find more oil. *

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

Oh my gosh you guys are morons.

If you can't see that Rush is joking in this, you are complete morons.

This is as bad as that idiot woman Dem who went to the floor of the house to report what Rush said about getting a can opener for his mother so she could better open the dog food Democrats said she would have to eat once Republicans got done with Social Security.

And the MORON thought he was serious. Someone had to take her asside later and explain Rush was JOKING.

This is you guys problems. YOU NEVER get it. He knows his listeners get it, but you guys never do, and that's why he's always laughing at you.

When are you guys going to learn he's playing you like a fiddle. He talked about this today and laughed his butt off!

Do you seriously think he is claiming Obama blew up the oil rig???????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

More "peaceful" leftist protest:

120-2074_IMG.JPG

Call for global "armed resistance" at the "Insurgence Solidarity March" on April 10, 2004.

118-1848_IMG.JPG

Patriotic message in the parade following the March 20, 2004 rally.
IMG_5894.JPG

A mother helps her young daughter play "Pin the Molotov on the Cop Car" at the Anarchist Bookfair, March 18, 2006.

The zombietime Hall of Shame

But yeah, those tea partiers singing God Bless America?????

Man that really IS inciting violence right??????????

I mean those lefties??? No inciting violence there! Why they are just expressing their constitutional right of free speech.

Nooooooooooo double standard at all!!!!!!!

rightist plants to make the left look bad.

And the culture war rages on .....

The lamestream media and the left are worried .. concerned ... afraid ... scared ... of the conservative movement that is continuing to grow across this great country.

Yes, they are.....

teaparty_robertson_spelling_racist_problem.jpg

Oh you gotta prove that wasn't photoshopped there! :lol::lol::lol:

BTW, the guy in that picture was asked to LEAVE by those at that tea party.

So all that proves is that tea partiers are not racists.

Wow. You really believe him 110% don't you? Wow.

Better than believing Obama with his record on telling the truth.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh don't tell me, let me guess. You believed McCain who was a maverick, and now isn't a maverick and will be a maverick again once the election is over ala Keating Five.

:lol:

Last edited:
I'm not saying you should like Obama...but Rush is leading lemmings like you towards his bank account.

So the Tea Partiers don't really believe in violence, rebellion, secession, civil war, all that blood of patriots for the tree of liberty stuff that's been tossed around by their crowd??

Is that what you all are saying?

Ok, then I guess given all the rhetoric of that nature we've had to endure it would be more fair and accurate to describe teabaggers

as just a bunch of blowhards who talk big but have no capacity for action to actually back up their bluster.

Good. You will all be back on your couches eventually, eating Pringles and watching pro wrestling. Where you belong.

Yeah, I guess those guys in 1776 should've just shut-up, bent over and kept taking the tyranny, right?

Hey now! You can't use violent rhetoric like that! ;)

We should all watch what we say lest we roil up violence. So let's all bend over, and take that tyranny. We will all get along better and make Obama soooooooooooooooooooo happy.

This fantasy moment was brought to you by whatever crack pipe liberals are smoking! :D ;)

I'm not saying you should like Obama...but Rush is leading lemmings like you towards his bank account.

Rush can't raise my taxes. He can't make me lose my job, and he certainly can't take away my freedoms.

Now compare that to Obama, and WHO is leading us towards his bank account aka Goldman Sachs??

And WHO is the lemming?????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not me. See, unfortunately, you can't throw me in one of your easy categories. I'm not onboard with several things Obama has done.

We should be out of Afghanistan for one.

Try again, lemming.

Not me. See, unfortunately, you can't throw me in one of your easy categories. I'm not onboard with several things Obama has done.

Try again, lemming.
Your vote is one of the reasons many of us have to tolerate losing our freedoms.

As the MSM Whips Up Fears of Tea Parties, Media Ignores the Real Terrorists Among Us — the Eco-Nuts - Big Journalism

Too good to pull any quotes. Read it all.

But why do Tea Partiers supposedly have to walk on eggs lest we cause "violence?" The left can use any incendiary language they please, but the tea party is constantly lectured lest they cause "violence" of one sort or another.

Free speech for me, but not for thee seems to be the slogan of the left.

Name the DNC leaders who have embraced ECO-NUTS like GOP leaders have embraced Tea Party Lunatics.

btw, sweet to see people like you comparing yourselves to other nuts.:eusa_whistle:

Try again, lemming.
Your vote is one of the reasons many of us have to tolerate losing our freedoms.

name a freedom you have personally lost.

:lol::lol::lol:

Try again, lemming.

Unless repealed, I have lost my choice not to have health insurance, just for example.

Now, whine about that.

Unless repealed, I have lost my choice not to have health insurance, just for example.

Now, whine about that.
you are not talking about freedoms here. stop being such a simpleton. even by USMB standards, you are looking quite pathetic here.

when a law goes into effect you will have the choice to pay a fine.

Now, whine about that.
you are not talking about freedoms here. stop being such a simpleton. even by USMB standards, you are looking quite pathetic here.

:thup: I knew you could whine about it.

Now, whine about that.

:thup: I knew you could whine about it.

your whining about Obama has become so part of your nature you are probably unaware of how pathetic you look to others.

:eusa_whistle:

Still waiting for these liberal idiots to show us even one example of tea party violence.

Unlike the liberal idiots in Arizona who threw bottles at cops, the tea partiers have not had even one incident of violence.

Just goes to further prove that liberals are violent lil' morons, nothing more!

The Boston Tea Party was massive vandalism.
Excuse me .. NYcarbineer ... can you provide proof that the Boston Tea Party was massive vandalism? Or are you just attention whoring?

Forum List

Back