Tone-Deaf Pelosi Shows What Gives Her Comfort In These ‘Trying Times’

she has two giant fridges? what's she keepin in there?

1586970688218.png

(bit of trivia: first body seen in
that scene is Tom Selleck)

Pelosi gives us the 21st century version of ‘let them eat cake’

Her posing and musings about premium ice cream in front of her high-end Viking type twin fridges......
...Is something ALL Commie commissars can relate to.
Dimms, this is one of your major leaders in full glory and display, in the midst of a historic pandemic!
I'm sure that you are proud of her.

As Small Business Relief Fund Runs Dry, San Fran Nan Shows Off Her
Sub-Zero Fridge

15 Apr 2020 ~~ By David Blackmon
I swear I don’t make this stuff up – who could? – Say you’re the Democrat Speaker of the House. And say that in that role, you pretend to care about the “little people” of this country.
Now, say your country is in the middle of dealing with a global pandemic. And say that one of the thing congress has already done – despite your best efforts to screw it up – was to pass a stimulus bill that included $359 billion in what we’re calling a Small Business Relief Fund. And say that that SBRF is designed to replace the paychecks for millions of “little people” who are employed by the nation’s small businesses, many thousands of which have been forced to close their doors to help deal with the global pandemic.
Now, say that you made the incredibly irresponsible, imperious decision to adjourn the House of Representatives through mid-May. And say that, uh-oh, in the midst of this extended vacation the SBRF has proven to be so popular that it is running out of money two months before it was supposed to do so.
Remember: You are the Democrat Speaker of the House who is supposed to at least pretend to give a tinker’s damn about the “little people” of this country.
In the situation described above, which happens to be the current reality on the ground today, what do you do?
Well, if you are Democrat Speaker of the House San Fran Nan Pelosi, you make a video with hosted by a fabulously wealthy cretin from Hollywood, showing off your million-dollar kitchen in your $30 million San Francisco home, featuring your $15,000 Sub-Zero refrigerator that is filled with designer ice cream, among other fabulously expensive delicacies.
I’m not kidding:

Comment:
As a public relations expert, Pelosi has no expertise, meanwhile she gloats as Americans suffer and nothing is done...
Many ask how Madame Nancy (D'Alesandro) Pelosi became wealthy. It was a natural being to daughter of a corrupt Baltimore politician connected to the Mafia, who has used insider information during the decades she's been in Congress since 1987.
Paul Pelosi met Nancy while in College they married. The Pelosi family did not achieve millionaire status until Nancy was elected to Congress. Today both are multi-millionaires their estimated net worth $120 million.
He owns a Investment Firm, Real Estate, Including a Winery In Napa Valley, and has a lot of shares in the Ernest and Julio Gallo Winery. They are both heavily invested in Apple, AT&T, Comcast, Disney, Facebook, and Microsoft.
Hmm...., “… Insider trading on the stock market. If you are a member of Congress, those laws are deemed not to apply,”
In one example, the Pelosis' profited from an IPO from Visa while regulations on credit card companies were being considered in Congress. This was not illegal at the time.
But hey.... They claom representatives in Congress don't make enough... Honestly that is...

Pelosi gives us the 21st century version of ‘let them eat cake’

Her posing and musings about premium ice cream in front of her high-end Viking type twin fridges......
...Is something ALL Commie commissars can relate to.
Dimms, this is one of your major leaders in full glory and display, in the midst of a historic pandemic!
I'm sure that you are proud of her.

Yep. Commie dictators never go without, while the people starve.

This is why all fucking commies must fucking die.

She sleeps in one when she's home...

That's on the nights she not sleeping upside down up in the rafters. Hopefully Trump doesn't bring a $2T infrastructure bill anywhere near her. When she's done with it she'll have two new homes and an island near Tahiti and we'll get 40 miles of bad road in southern Illinois.

she has two giant fridges? what's she keepin in there?

She sleeps in one when she's home...

LOL there an episode of a kids horror show about that, or tupper ware or some shit. Woman and her creep kids go to sleep in tupperware and stay fresh forever.

she is the tupper ware lady personified

I forget what the series was called...Was mid/late 90s

This is something every single American can appreciate, and it’s not at all tone-deaf. Those containers of Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams you saw packed into Pelosi’s freezers are only $12 per pint, so you can buy literally 100 of them with your Trump check. Almost as many as Pelosi has. Now that’s what I call bipartisanship!

Forum List

Back