Tone-Deaf Pelosi Shows What Gives Her Comfort In These ‘Trying Times’

Pelosi gives us the 21st century version of ‘let them eat cake’

Long time since I've seen this level of tone deaf, callous, and stupid.. Just got back from risking my life at the supermarket to get MinLaw "plain vanilla" ice cream... 14 cubic yards of supermarket ice cream picked down to the yogurt and "dairy free"... Found some at our country "little store"...

You remember the fun they made of Trump when he "demanded" TWO scoops of ice cream from the WH kitchen?

She's exists in a bubble. And that bubble is infected with Washheimer's disease... Aint gonna play well on Main Street.. Because I'm not only one shocked that she would do this... When she's doing a Tijuana auction on holding up aid to small business.

Pelosi gives us the 21st century version of ‘let them eat cake’

Long time since I've seen this level of tone deaf, callous, and stupid.. Just got back from risking my life at the supermarket to get MinLaw "plain vanilla" ice cream... 14 cubic yards of supermarket ice cream picked down to the yogurt and "dairy free"... Found some at our country "little store"...

You remember the fun they made of Trump when he "demanded" TWO scoops of ice cream from the WH kitchen?

She's exists in a bubble. And that bubble is infected with Washheimer's disease... Aint gonna play well on Main Street.. Because I'm not only one shocked that she would do this... When she's doing a Tijuana auction on holding up aid to small business.

Congrats on surviving the supermarket gauntlet run.
I gotta do one tomorrow.

LET THEM EAT ICE CREAM!!!

View attachment 323897
Can you believe the ignorance of her to parade her ill gotten fancy kitchen and double fridge to the out of work people?...reminds me of about 15 years ago I was looking for a new BBQ and money was tight so I decided to forgo the purchase...turned on the TV and there was McCain showing off his home and yard....he had 15 of the grills I was looking at and couldn't afford lined up by his pool and basketball court...these little thieves live like kings and queens...drain it...

LET THEM EAT ICE CREAM!!!

View attachment 323897
Can you believe the ignorance of her to parade her ill gotten fancy kitchen and double fridge to the out of work people?...reminds me of about 15 years ago I was looking for a new BBQ and money was tight so I decided to forgo the purchase...turned on the TV and there was McCain showing off his home and yard....he had 15 of the grills I was looking at and couldn't afford lined up by his pool and basketball court...these little thieves live like kings and queens...drain it...
Doesn’t everyone have $12 a pint ice cream in their $30,000 refrigerator?

1587167180560.png

Same deep freeze she stuck her morals in ~40 years ago....

Forum List

Back