As Predicted, Democrats Using Ferguson Riots To Register Voters

FBI mdash Crime Statistics

It says to me that blacks are SIX times more likely to be criminals than whites.
Do you know a black female is EIGHT times more likely to be raped than a white female?

She is TEN times more likely to be killed by a male of close personal relationship than a white female is\

Frankly what it says to me is that educating black women to get the fuck away from black men and let them naturally die off would be a better use of their resources than registering these people to vote.

I mean just being brutally honest.

Thanks for the brutal honesty. I'll return the favor.

What it says to me is that a white person in the trailer park still has white privilege, and a feeling of commonality with the power structure (even if they're just useful idiot voters for the "cause"), while black people in the ghetto don't even get that.

no, they have white privilege in your mind. The reality is I would say the same about trailer trash. Women, get the fuck away from those men and let them die off.

Although in BOTH cases I suggest that the women may just deserve what they get since they stick around for it.

Look, WHY in the world are these people JUST now getting around to registering to vote? I mean blacks have been allowed to vote in this country for a LONG time. That is NO ONE'S fault but their own.

And my God we're in year 6 of a BLACK President isn't it about time to admit that no one is holding back blacks EXCEPT blacks?

I just am flabbergasted that more people aren't telling blacks to clean up their act.

registering people to vote is no gurantee they will vote as directed by the race hustlers, bigots, commies, felons, deomscum and other garbage pile worms. :up:

ooooh ! BTW, mods and admin. we need better separators to avoid posts like 207 :up:

registering people to vote is no gurantee they will vote as directed by the race hustlers, bigots, commies, felons, deomscum and other garbage pile worms. :up:

ooooh ! BTW, mods and admin. we need better separators to avoid posts like 207 :up:

No doubt, I don't know what everyone is so upset about. Statistically speaking 1 in 5 of those who registered to vote will be convicted of a felony and thus unable to vote before the next election anyway.

Why not? Makes sense to me. Blacks in Ferguson should finally feel motivated to vote.

They should have felt motivated to vote before. What the heck kind of person doesn't know the city council is elected? It doesn't make sense to me that they don't vote and that they never bothered to be educated enough to vote. I hope they learn something here.

Maybe you could explain the differences between ghetto and trailer park behavior....in detail.
Trailer trash don't use their food stamps to pay for tattoos.

Prove it
I haven't seen them do it so I must be right.

Actually, you've never seen anybody do it, regardless of what they look like.
You're right. I don't hang around tattoo parlors.

Some right wingers disrespect blacks for not having voted. Now blacks are getting registered and these same right wingers are upset about it. Wonder why blacks overwhelmingly vote democrat when they do vote, folks?

What is wrong with registering more Black voters? People in the Republican Party clearly have an issue with it. They'd just assume get the water hoses out....
Registering blacks to vote was a problem with Democrats, not Republicans. That's why republicans had to pass voting right legislation.

Some right wingers disrespect blacks for not having voted. Now blacks are getting registered and these same right wingers are upset about it. Wonder why blacks overwhelmingly vote democrat when they do vote, folks?

Well, you have to wonder why they haven't voted until now. How stupid are they? They should have been voting all along. Not knowing their city council members are voted into office? Makes you wonder if they should be voting, doesn't it? Hopefully along with registering to vote, they'll receive an education, maybe get involved in the process.

Ferguson, Missouri, is a majority-black city governed mostly by whites. The mayor is white. The police chief is white. The police force is 94 percent white. Only one of its six city council members is black. These facts, as much as anything, have shaped the protests over the police shooting of Michael Brown. Ferguson, with a 67 percent black population, is a place where the largest community has little political voice.

Ferguson Missouri government Why is it so white

Michael Brown has forever changed the politics of Ferguson, Missouri. I applaud blacks for trying to register more black voters. All Americans should applaud them.
Yup, they'll be another Detroit overnight.

Western civilization, which blacks cannot create nor sustain when left to their own devices, has eroded away in Detroit yet people continue to ignore the genetic realities behind Detroit's demise.
Yep...simply a puzzlement as to why black voters don't run in DROVES to the Republican Party.

No mystery at all...we dont go for giving people free shit just because. We'ed like you to put in a little effort first.
Unless they are corporations, right?

Corporations provide jobs. Me personally? I dont give a rats ass what losers do at this point because I'm done working.

More and more overseas jobs. And you guys just bend over and say "please sir, can I have another?"

Why are we losing jobs "overseas"?
What makes companies want to leave the u.s.?

Ferguson, Missouri, is a majority-black city governed mostly by whites. The mayor is white. The police chief is white. The police force is 94 percent white. Only one of its six city council members is black. These facts, as much as anything, have shaped the protests over the police shooting of Michael Brown. Ferguson, with a 67 percent black population, is a place where the largest community has little political voice.

Michael Brown has forever changed the politics of Ferguson, Missouri. I applaud blacks for trying to register more black voters. All Americans should applaud them.

Translation: Blacks can't govern themselves; only whitey knows what's best for them.
You said it, I didn't.

Yes, you did say it. I just clarified your meaning.

Unfortunately there's some truth to it. What do you think would happen if blacks were to suddenly become law abiding citizens who actually worked for a living?

So you are saying that zero blacks are law abiding and zero percent work for a living..???:afro:
Democrats know they'll vote for a coke-head as long as he's black. They look at skin-color before anything else.
What do Republicans vote for.

Let me guess.......ummmmmmmm

White, male and christian
I don't think republicans really hate blacks, they just don't want them voting.
Republicans won't elect a black either

Be more than happy to see Rice or Carson in office. Or are they the wrong kind of negro? Ya racist fuck...
Wrong again. I just dont think a significant portion of the black community can act civil.

I know plenty of black people. I work with them, train with them, and have a couple in my family and they don't act the way you portray them to be.

Then explain Detroit...
I never said all blacks are like that. Thats the defense of the lying liberal.
I have a few black friends here in Houston and they dont act like that either.
But how do you explain all that do?
Why do you keep going on and on as if there were no white people in Detroit?

detroit is over 80% "black".
Detroit is a perfect example of negroes not being able to maintain the minimum standards of western civilization even when you (literally) hand them the keys to the city.

Black outrage in Ferguson brought national media attention; otherwise, most of us would know nothing of Ferguson.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.
National media attention on Ferguson was about making something out of nothing and causing an imaginary crisis to galvanize liberal base that always cries about being victimized.

So, are you saying that exposing the historical racism in Ferguson "was about making something out of nothing"?
Just who was doing racism in Ferguson? Honestly, you people have a screw loose!

Translation: Blacks can't govern themselves; only whitey knows what's best for them.
You said it, I didn't.

Yes, you did say it. I just clarified your meaning.

Unfortunately there's some truth to it. What do you think would happen if blacks were to suddenly become law abiding citizens who actually worked for a living?

So you are saying that zero blacks are law abiding and zero percent work for a living..???:afro:
Democrats know they'll vote for a coke-head as long as he's black. They look at skin-color before anything else.
What do Republicans vote for.

Let me guess.......ummmmmmmm

White, male and christian
I don't think republicans really hate blacks, they just don't want them voting.
Republicans won't elect a black either

Be more than happy to see Rice or Carson in office. Or are they the wrong kind of negro? Ya racist fuck...
Wrong again. I just dont think a significant portion of the black community can act civil.

I know plenty of black people. I work with them, train with them, and have a couple in my family and they don't act the way you portray them to be.

Then explain Detroit...
I never said all blacks are like that. Thats the defense of the lying liberal.
I have a few black friends here in Houston and they dont act like that either.
But how do you explain all that do?
Why do you keep going on and on as if there were no white people in Detroit?

detroit is over 80% "black".
Detroit is a perfect example of negroes not being able to maintain the minimum standards of western civilization even when you (literally) hand them the keys to the city.
Mods: This post us starting to look like a Democrat's gerrymandered district. Can something be done to prevent this farce?

This is & should have been the only response to the complaints in the black community. Marching up n down the street is pointless.

Voting IS HOW you make your voice heard.

Voting is for long-term change. Peaceful protests are to get immediate attention on the situation.

A young person from Ferguson was interviewed, and basically said, the rioting and looting and violence is terrible, but at least it got some attention.

Terrible, to think that people would have to go to those measures to feel heard.

Get a job and stop looting and you'll have no reason to act like a dumbass.

And accept that kids get shot by the police.

Got it.:eusa_think:
Only a kid that robs a store and attacks a cop. They get what they deserve.

According to my State Rep Bill Lint, only 6 people were arrested from Ferguson from looting and rioting...the rest were from out of state..
What is dismal is that repubs are outraged, instead of registering voters, showing their disconnect from the potential voters...
Yeah, if I was the republican representative running there. I would let them know that it was democrat leaders that got the people that destroyed their town to come.
You are certainly welcome to present that argument anytime you want to.
Truth hurts? It's about time republicans show minorities how democrats really think of them and only use them for a vote.

Forum List

Back