As Predicted, Democrats Using Ferguson Riots To Register Voters

Ahhhh, and this is why on the this thread you hate that they now are organizing again the registration for voting.
Damn. It just gets better and better.

Wrong again. I just dont think a significant portion of the black community can act civil.

I know plenty of black people. I work with them, train with them, and have a couple in my family and they don't act the way you portray them to be.
I married one. And true, she doesn't either.

But then again enough of them do to maybe swing another election for the Democrats.

Yet why do Democrats say that voter I.D. laws are racist?

Why has Eric Holder sued every state that tries to institute laws that require a picture I.D. to register or vote?

Probably because the ID laws effect minority voters the most. Gee, that wasn't difficult.

Here's the deal...and I'm using rough numbers. 22% of eligible voters don't have the photo ID required by some of the more restrictive ID states. The amount of voter fraud that would be stopped with these restrictive laws is less than 1%. When the number of voters that would be disenfranchised is less...or at least in single digits and much closer the fraud that would be stopped, I'm behind restrictive photo ID laws 100%.
You need an id to cash a check, right?

anyone who simultaneously argues that a person has to prove they aren't a criminal to own a gun , but doesn't have to prove they are who they say they are to vote is probably brain damaged.

Wrong again. I just dont think a significant portion of the black community can act civil.

I know plenty of black people. I work with them, train with them, and have a couple in my family and they don't act the way you portray them to be.

Then explain Detroit...
I never said all blacks are like that. Thats the defense of the lying liberal.
I have a few black friends here in Houston and they dont act like that either.
But how do you explain all that do?

Poverty. Go to any white trash trailer park and you see the same behavior.

No you wont.
Oh yeah...STFU Assleper.

Maybe you could explain the differences between ghetto and trailer park behavior....in detail.

I'll tell you what assleper. The day white trailer trash becomes a news item due to rioting and looting I'll be happy to bring it up for discussion. Until then shut your banana hole.

I'll tell you what assleper. The day white trailer trash becomes a news item due to rioting and looting I'll be happy to bring it up for discussion. Until then shut your banana hole.

Your rudeness aside, what you're saying the big difference is, is that white trailer park residents don't riot and loot?

Your rudeness aside, what you're saying the big difference is, is that white trailer park residents don't riot and loot?

I'm not going to argue the obvious with you.....sock.

Ahhhh, and this is why on the this thread you hate that they now are organizing again the registration for voting.
Damn. It just gets better and better.

I married one. And true, she doesn't either.

But then again enough of them do to maybe swing another election for the Democrats.
Nope. I like fairness and I deplore dishonesty.

That is why I could never be a Democrat.

Only after their team wins the Superbowl.....

anyone who simultaneously argues that a person has to prove they aren't a criminal to own a gun , but doesn't have to prove they are who they say they are to vote is probably brain damaged.

Damn right!!!!

Of course, the opposite also must hold true. Anyone who argues that a person must show ID to vote, but balks at the idea of proving they are legally able to buy guns is brain damaged.

white trailer trash make up a smaller percentage of whites than black ghetto trash make up of blacks. Is that a fair statement?

white trailer trash make up a smaller percentage of whites than black ghetto trash make up of blacks. Is that a fair statement?

I don't know, I haven't seen the statistics. But, if it's the case, what does that say to you?
\

FBI mdash Crime Statistics

It says to me that blacks are SIX times more likely to be criminals than whites.
Do you know a black female is EIGHT times more likely to be raped than a white female?

She is TEN times more likely to be killed by a male of close personal relationship than a white female is\

Frankly what it says to me is that educating black women to get the fuck away from black men and let them naturally die off would be a better use of their resources than registering these people to vote.

I mean just being brutally honest.

FBI mdash Crime Statistics

It says to me that blacks are SIX times more likely to be criminals than whites.
Do you know a black female is EIGHT times more likely to be raped than a white female?

She is TEN times more likely to be killed by a male of close personal relationship than a white female is\

Frankly what it says to me is that educating black women to get the fuck away from black men and let them naturally die off would be a better use of their resources than registering these people to vote.

I mean just being brutally honest.

Thanks for the brutal honesty. I'll return the favor.

What it says to me is that a white person in the trailer park still has white privilege, and a feeling of commonality with the power structure (even if they're just useful idiot voters for the "cause"), while black people in the ghetto don't even get that.

Forum List

Back