As of today the Walker criminal investigation....

Bullshit.

I suggested about Weiner's weinergate that folks should refrain from rushing to judgment, JUST like I say about Zimmerman.

As for Walker, sorry. But it is the leftwingnuts who are rushing to judgment in their zeal to have him presumed guilty.

As I said a couple of times today, the assholes (like Pissy Chrissy) are noting some "smoke" and presuming that it necessarily means "fire." Why not fucking wait and see?

It is YOU fuckers though that are inclined to rush to pre-judgment.

Usually when you see smoke rising from the smokestack it means a POPE has been picked...What is Chrissy seeing?

I think he said something about pointing his telescope at his neighbors daughters window or something...

:eusa_shifty::eusa_shhh::lol:

Our Republican "friends" were only too willing to condemn the Democratic Governor of Illinois when he was caught with his hand in the "cookie jar," BUT apparently an investigation of the Republican Governor of Wisconsin is off limits.

You know what kills me? If Walker were a Democrat....the same assholes that are defending him would be the first to convict him in the court of public opinion. When Weiner did his obscene bullshit, I was on the side of "let's see what happens when all the facts are out.....if it's true, he should resign". I have always been of the opinion that John Edwards is a scumbag.

But you fuckers? You are so brainwashed that you can't see past your own noses. I'm of the opinion that we should do the same thing as I said we should do with Weiner....wait and see what transpires....if he did something wrong....he should be run out on a rail. If not, fine.

You know what is funny, I didn't listen to the press and the BS around Edwards or Weiner, I know time will tell. I also didn't jump on the Walker won, until eighty plus percent of the precincts reported. I don't put any weight in the polls today on the election in November.
But Walker has yet to be charged or indicted, if he did do anything wrong he needs to resign. Weiner in my opinion should never have resigned.
I feel the same about Maxine Waters and her mess and felt the same way with Chuck Schumer.
I do find it funny that the left doesn't even want to look at Operation Fast and Furious, and continue to do so.

Our Republican "friends" were only too willing to condemn the Democratic Governor of Illinois when he was caught with his hand in the "cookie jar," BUT apparently an investigation of the Republican Governor of Wisconsin is off limits.

I never said a word about Blago, the court needed to decide, just as with other cases including Zimmerman, just as with Edwards, just as with Weiner, just as with Schumer, just as with Maxine Waters.

You don't understand the difference between CAUGHT, and 'no charges filed and no investigation actually into Walker himself'?

Damn, you're dumb.

You know what kills me? If Walker were a Democrat....the same assholes that are defending him would be the first to convict him in the court of public opinion. When Weiner did his obscene bullshit, I was on the side of "let's see what happens when all the facts are out.....if it's true, he should resign". I have always been of the opinion that John Edwards is a scumbag.

But you fuckers? You are so brainwashed that you can't see past your own noses. I'm of the opinion that we should do the same thing as I said we should do with Weiner....wait and see what transpires....if he did something wrong....he should be run out on a rail. If not, fine.

You know what is funny, I didn't listen to the press and the BS around Edwards or Weiner, I know time will tell. I also didn't jump on the Walker won, until eighty plus percent of the precincts reported. I don't put any weight in the polls today on the election in November.
But Walker has yet to be charged or indicted, if he did do anything wrong he needs to resign. Weiner in my opinion should never have resigned.
I feel the same about Maxine Waters and her mess and felt the same way with Chuck Schumer.
I do find it funny that the left doesn't even want to look at Operation Fast and Furious, and continue to do so.

I was in here last night passively reading the comments as the results rolled in sans watching the media and/or pundits and didn't enter the fray until this morning AFTER reading a bit and analyzing...

And you're correct there's ALOT the left doesn't want to look at...and should be VERY concerned about when it comes to Obama.

Saying there was too much publicity surrounding a theft case involving an aide to then-County Executive Scott Walker, a Milwaukee County judge on Monday delayed the trial of Timothy Russell.

The trial for Russell, who faces charges of embezzling more than $20,000 from a veterans group that helped with an annual picnic for veterans that Walker had hosted, is now set to begin in September, Circuit Judge David Hansher announced Monday. The trial had been scheduled for this month.

Hansher also disclosed that Russell, through his attorney, Dennis Krueger, released a document from prosecutors requesting to open a secret John Doe investigation. The 2010 document, which was the basis for a column by the Journal Sentinel's Daniel Bice, was not released by the district attorney's office or Hansher's staff, the judge said.

Russell, 48, a longtime aide to Walker, appeared in court and left without commenting to reporters. He remains free on bail.

Trial of former Walker aide delayed until September - JSOnline

Saying there was too much publicity surrounding a theft case involving an aide to then-County Executive Scott Walker, a Milwaukee County judge on Monday delayed the trial of Timothy Russell.

The trial for Russell, who faces charges of embezzling more than $20,000 from a veterans group that helped with an annual picnic for veterans that Walker had hosted, is now set to begin in September, Circuit Judge David Hansher announced Monday. The trial had been scheduled for this month.

Hansher also disclosed that Russell, through his attorney, Dennis Krueger, released a document from prosecutors requesting to open a secret John Doe investigation. The 2010 document, which was the basis for a column by the Journal Sentinel's Daniel Bice, was not released by the district attorney's office or Hansher's staff, the judge said.

Russell, 48, a longtime aide to Walker, appeared in court and left without commenting to reporters. He remains free on bail.

AIDE and NOT Walker? Is this what YOU are basing this on Chrissy? Really?

Bullshit.

I suggested about Weiner's weinergate that folks should refrain from rushing to judgment, JUST like I say about Zimmerman.

As for Walker, sorry. But it is the leftwingnuts who are rushing to judgment in their zeal to have him presumed guilty.

As I said a couple of times today, the assholes (like Pissy Chrissy) are noting some "smoke" and presuming that it necessarily means "fire." Why not fucking wait and see?

It is YOU fuckers though that are inclined to rush to pre-judgment.

You and Conservative are pretty much of an exception.

I've seen plenty do the rush to judgement around here and in the media.

Timothy D. Russell worked for Walker when Walker was the Milwaukee County executive.

So Chrissy? IF this is the case? WHY isn't Walker indicted as a Co-Conspiritor IF such investigation nailed a FORMER employee?

Chrissy? You reach...too far...your arms have already been broken by your stretch Walker would be RECALLED.

Going for another are you?

The takeaway is that someone other then Walker is going to fall on a sword for this. Nothing will happen to Walker..and he'll finish out his term.

Although Republicans are gloating like crazy..however..he's pretty much done. Walker, I suspect, will blaze out. And it will energize Democrats across the country.

The takeaway is that someone other then Walker is going to fall on a sword for this. Nothing will happen to Walker..and he'll finish out his term.

Although Republicans are gloating like crazy..however..he's pretty much done. Walker, I suspect, will blaze out. And it will energize Democrats across the country.

Chris is gonna have you kicked out of Libtards of America for that! :rofl:

saying there was too much publicity surrounding a theft case involving an aide to then-county executive scott walker, a milwaukee county judge on monday delayed the trial of timothy russell.

The trial for russell, who faces charges of embezzling more than $20,000 from a veterans group that helped with an annual picnic for veterans that walker had hosted, is now set to begin in september, circuit judge david hansher announced monday. The trial had been scheduled for this month.

Hansher also disclosed that russell, through his attorney, dennis krueger, released a document from prosecutors requesting to open a secret john doe investigation. The 2010 document, which was the basis for a column by the journal sentinel's daniel bice, was not released by the district attorney's office or hansher's staff, the judge said.

Russell, 48, a longtime aide to walker, appeared in court and left without commenting to reporters. He remains free on bail.

trial of former walker aide delayed until september - jsonline

where are the charges against walker, which you claimed were certain, you chicken shit pussy bitch?

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris is gonna have you kicked out of Libtards of America for that! :rofl:

Calls them as I sees them.

It was a big turnout and Walker won. Popularity is major shield from these kinds of investigations.

Tissy, Walker is the target of a series of investigations both local and with the FBI.

saying there was too much publicity surrounding a theft case involving an aide to then-county executive scott walker, a milwaukee county judge on monday delayed the trial of timothy russell.

The trial for russell, who faces charges of embezzling more than $20,000 from a veterans group that helped with an annual picnic for veterans that walker had hosted, is now set to begin in september, circuit judge david hansher announced monday. The trial had been scheduled for this month.

Hansher also disclosed that russell, through his attorney, dennis krueger, released a document from prosecutors requesting to open a secret john doe investigation. The 2010 document, which was the basis for a column by the journal sentinel's daniel bice, was not released by the district attorney's office or hansher's staff, the judge said.

Russell, 48, a longtime aide to walker, appeared in court and left without commenting to reporters. He remains free on bail.

trial of former walker aide delayed until september - jsonline

where are the charges against walker, which you claimed were certain, you chicken shit pussy bitch?
He's Currently thinking charges toward a former AIDE are gonna indict Walker...

Russell trial date pushed back to September

Tissy, Walker is the target of a series of investigations both local and with the FBI.

prove it. Show us something official, stating Walker is under investigation.

2 fucking years, and NOTHING!

jackass.

Where is it? IF you know of it...then it's OUT there somewhere...

Walker set up a legal defense fund.

Such a move is only allowed if officeholders or their agents are targets of an investigation for election or campaign violations.

Forum List

Back