As of today the Walker criminal investigation....

Walker-Breaking-04.jpg

Philadelphia Jewish Voice:: Wisconsin Bombshell: Governor Scott Walker Under Investigation

:eusa_whistle: I'm sure he's scared now:lol:

........... has resulted in six indictments, 15 felony charges, and two convictions.

Since September of 2010 the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (MJS) has been detailing an ongoing "John Doe" criminal investigation being run out of the Milwaukee County District Attorney's office involving Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker's former staff and associates. The wide-ranging investigation has included allegations of campaign finance malfeasance, embezzlement of veterans funds, bid-rigging, and even child enticement during the period when Walker served as Milwaukee County Executive, but was running for governor.

On June 1, 2012, the MJS broke the story that Milwaukee County prosecutors were forced to move from a regular investigation to a secret "John Doe" criminal investigation more than two years ago after being stonewalled by the County Executive's office. Court records released in the trial of one of the defendants showed that prosecutors said Walker's office had been "unwilling or unable" to turn over requested records. This new information contradicts Walker's repeated claims that he has been "fully cooperating" with the investigation since the start.

As of today, this ongoing criminal investigation has resulted in six indictments, 15 felony charges, and two convictions.

Mary Bottari: Will Scott Walker Be Given a Pink Slip, an Orange Jumpsuit or a Second Chance?

Go jump off a building, asswipe.

Seriously.

What are you going to do when Obama loses?

You know what kills me? If Walker were a Democrat....the same assholes that are defending him would be the first to convict him in the court of public opinion. When Weiner did his obscene bullshit, I was on the side of "let's see what happens when all the facts are out.....if it's true, he should resign". I have always been of the opinion that John Edwards is a scumbag.

But you fuckers? You are so brainwashed that you can't see past your own noses. I'm of the opinion that we should do the same thing as I said we should do with Weiner....wait and see what transpires....if he did something wrong....he should be run out on a rail. If not, fine.

You know what kills me? If Walker were a Democrat....the same assholes that are defending him would be the first to convict him in the court of public opinion. When Weiner did his obscene bullshit, I was on the side of "let's see what happens when all the facts are out.....if it's true, he should resign". I have always been of the opinion that John Edwards is a scumbag.

But you fuckers? You are so brainwashed that you can't see past your own noses. I'm of the opinion that we should do the same thing as I said we should do with Weiner....wait and see what transpires....if he did something wrong....he should be run out on a rail. If not, fine.

Hell if walker was a democrat there might be some truth too it. :lol:

So far, 13 people have been granted immunity in the case, but not Walker according to court records. This means that 13 people surrounding Walker could have been charged with a crime, but avoided prosecution by agreeing to cooperate with investigators and waive their constitutional right against self-incrimination. The 13 include Governor Walker's Press Secretary, Cullen Werwie and Fran McLaughlin, Walker's spokeswoman while he was Milwaukee County executive; David Halbrooks, a Milwaukee attorney with Democratic ties who specializes in procurement; GOP official Rose Ann Dieck; and Suzanne Immel, a Walker donor, and others involved in the prosecution of the railroad magnate who sought to conceal his illegal donations to Walker's gubernatorial campaign.

Mary Bottari: Will Scott Walker Be Given a Pink Slip, an Orange Jumpsuit or a Second Chance?

WHY has Walker NOT been charged, or even placed under investigation himself?

Repeating... WALKER HIMSELF IS NOT EVEN UNDER INVESTIGATION!

dumb ass.

Last edited:
His underlings possible crimes may or may not impact Walker, time to give it a rest. No, he did not "crush" anyone or any entity, he survived a RECALL. This may a trend FOR incumbents, and the desire to stop endless hate campaigns. Too many recalls alienate voters. The mindless cheerleaders are a bigger threat to the US, see above, than any one office holder.

His underlings possible crimes may or may not impact Walker, time to give it a rest. No, he did not "crush" anyone or any entity, he survived a RECALL. This may a trend FOR incumbents, and the desire to stop endless hate campaigns. Too many recalls alienate voters. The mindless cheerleaders are a bigger threat to the US, see above, than any one office holder.

What happen was the liberal dream just got crushed. Just one more to go 2010 was a start this was middle way and November is the triple crown.

The recall was a success for the Dems on one point, they now have the majority in the Senate in Wisconsin.

link?

EDIT.

everythign I see says it was Lehman by less than 1,000 votes. I would imagine there will be a recount.

If the results stand, now we'll see the Dems in WI be the same 'party of no' they always were.

Last edited:
If you can't beat them at the polls......

Recall them.....

If you can't win the recall........

Smear them......................

If that doesn't work.......

Do the bogus charges thing....................

Best of luck Chris.

You are a real American. You only care about yourself and what you want. You don't respect the votes of others or their wishes.

You are the lowest form of life that walks this planet on two legs.

I hope you drown in your own crap.

:lol:

ironic post is obvious

This is right out of the Hugo Chavez playbook. Verbatim. Phony up a crime, and if there isn't one, Chavez indicted the man running against him for treason, for the crime of running against him.

Forum List

Back