As of today the Walker criminal investigation....

You do realize that since Walker isnt being investigated for any crimes, everything you've just said is an absolute lie, right?

Recall failed, so you need to try to create a scandal. Do you have any shame whatsoever?

Chrissy is so full of shit I can smell him through my Cat 6 cable.

You can 'filter' that out you know? ;)

:lol:

:lmao:

Chrissy, feeling all humiliated because of his hideously wrong "prediction" on the recall election, is now engaged in deflection:

"Yeah, Walker may not have gotten recalled but he IZ gonna git hisself all indicted and shit."

And to buttress his latest Nostradumbass prediction, Chrissy points to some smoke.

Poor Chrissy. Embarrassed and hoping that maybe this time, where there's smoke there's fire.

Not seeing any fire, though, Chrissy.

Got any REAL evidence?

If, after a 2 year investigation, they have not even officially stated Walker himself is under investigation, nor charged him with any criminal activity...

WTF does that tell you, libtard asswipes?​

It means.... uh......

Bush lied, people died! Blame Bush!

...or something like that.

Communists have been phonying up cases against political oppoenents for decades. Middle eastern countries have been putting political opponents to death for hundreds of years. The left has a very long history.

I love the wailing and knashing of teeth here.

This story has been going on for quite a while now.

And it has a lot more to go.

How about a bet Chris?

IF Walker is indicted within the next 6 months, I leave the board forever... IP ban.
IF Walker is NOT indicted within the next 6 months, YOU leave the board forever, IP ban.

Deal?

Okay, so the next page in the liberal play book. Ah! The Headly Lamarr strategy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDm3zCvN4ao&feature=related]Hedley Lamarr 1080HD - YouTube[/ame]

I love the wailing and knashing of teeth here.

This story has been going on for quite a while now.

And it has a lot more to go.

How about a bet Chris?

IF Walker is indicted within the next 6 months, I leave the board forever... IP ban.
IF Walker is NOT indicted within the next 6 months, YOU leave the board forever, IP ban.

Deal?

Wow...just...WOW...

About a dozen law enforcement officers, including FBI agents, raided the Madison home of Cynthia Archer, who worked for Walker as a top aide at both the state level and at the county level. The raid on Archer's home was watched with interest by friends and neighbors in her close knit community, but we are now finding out about more raids that went unnoticed at the time. Lawyers involved in the defense of Kelly Rindfleisch, are trying to suppress evidence gained by searches of the homes and offices of Walker's former chief of staff Jim Villa and former state Rep. Brett Davis, who ran for the Republican nomination as Lt. Governor at the time that Walker ran for governor. Darlene Wink and Tim Russell apparently also were visited by the FBI.

Mary Bottari: Will Scott Walker Be Given a Pink Slip, an Orange Jumpsuit or a Second Chance?

Because you know it's against the law to Beat and embarass the Liberals so badly.

Keep up those pipe dreams, libs!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

About a dozen law enforcement officers, including FBI agents, raided the Madison home of Cynthia Archer, who worked for Walker as a top aide at both the state level and at the county level. The raid on Archer's home was watched with interest by friends and neighbors in her close knit community, but we are now finding out about more raids that went unnoticed at the time. Lawyers involved in the defense of Kelly Rindfleisch, are trying to suppress evidence gained by searches of the homes and offices of Walker's former chief of staff Jim Villa and former state Rep. Brett Davis, who ran for the Republican nomination as Lt. Governor at the time that Walker ran for governor. Darlene Wink and Tim Russell apparently also were visited by the FBI.

Mary Bottari: Will Scott Walker Be Given a Pink Slip, an Orange Jumpsuit or a Second Chance?

So obama sent the FBI in to get some dirt on Walker. Imagine that. It's time we take that much power away from the Chicago thug.

Dream on, Pedro.

The city DA started the investigation and then brought in the FBI.

Walker is as crooked as a dogs hind leg.

This is what liberals do when they lose at the election polls. They try to trump up false charges.

Anyone surprised.

This is just sore loser Chris trying to comfort himself.

You know what kills me? If Walker were a Democrat....the same assholes that are defending him would be the first to convict him in the court of public opinion. When Weiner did his obscene bullshit, I was on the side of "let's see what happens when all the facts are out.....if it's true, he should resign". I have always been of the opinion that John Edwards is a scumbag.

But you fuckers? You are so brainwashed that you can't see past your own noses. I'm of the opinion that we should do the same thing as I said we should do with Weiner....wait and see what transpires....if he did something wrong....he should be run out on a rail. If not, fine.

So Walker now is putting his thing on an IPhone?

Yeah, let me know when you find evidence of that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Walker-Breaking-04.jpg

Philadelphia Jewish Voice:: Wisconsin Bombshell: Governor Scott Walker Under Investigation

A FACEBOOK post? They used a FACEBOOK post as proof that Walker is under investigation?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And even better, the FACEBOOK post uses 'anonymous government lawyers familiar with, but not involved in the case' as it's source!

Shitting Bull has out done himself with FAIL on this one!

They have to cling to some hope!

The recall was a success for the Dems on one point, they now have the majority in the Senate in Wisconsin.

link?

EDIT.

everythign I see says it was Lehman by less than 1,000 votes. I would imagine there will be a recount.

If the results stand, now we'll see the Dems in WI be the same 'party of no' they always were.

The Democrat is declaring victory before the votes have been counted:

Meanwhile, Lehman's challenger, Van Wanggaard, refused to concede. His spokesman told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel the campaign would wait for results to be examined before making any decision.

"We owe it to all of Senator Wanggaard's supporters and the voters of Wisconsin to thoroughly examine the election and its results and act accordingly once we have all of the information," Justin Phillips told the newspaper.

Democrats appear to take Wisconsin Senate after recall – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

You know what kills me? If Walker were a Democrat....the same assholes that are defending him would be the first to convict him in the court of public opinion. When Weiner did his obscene bullshit, I was on the side of "let's see what happens when all the facts are out.....if it's true, he should resign". I have always been of the opinion that John Edwards is a scumbag.

But you fuckers? You are so brainwashed that you can't see past your own noses. I'm of the opinion that we should do the same thing as I said we should do with Weiner....wait and see what transpires....if he did something wrong....he should be run out on a rail. If not, fine.

Just out of curiosity, where have I said different?

Bullshit.

I suggested about Weiner's weinergate that folks should refrain from rushing to judgment, JUST like I say about Zimmerman.

As for Walker, sorry. But it is the leftwingnuts who are rushing to judgment in their zeal to have him presumed guilty.

As I said a couple of times today, the assholes (like Pissy Chrissy) are noting some "smoke" and presuming that it necessarily means "fire." Why not fucking wait and see?

It is YOU fuckers though that are inclined to rush to pre-judgment.

Bullshit.

I suggested about Weiner's weinergate that folks should refrain from rushing to judgment, JUST like I say about Zimmerman.

As for Walker, sorry. But it is the leftwingnuts who are rushing to judgment in their zeal to have him presumed guilty.

As I said a couple of times today, the assholes (like Pissy Chrissy) are noting some "smoke" and presuming that it necessarily means "fire." Why not fucking wait and see?

Usually when you see smoke rising from the smokestack it means a POPE has been picked...What is Chrissy seeing?

Bullshit.

Usually when you see smoke rising from the smokestack it means a POPE has been picked...What is Chrissy seeing?

I think he said something about pointing his telescope at his neighbors daughters window or something...

Forum List

Back