As of today I leave usmb for good ,because of the Planned Parenthood promotion, can't support USMB's support

You are making shit up again

View attachment 873931

In 2021, according to PP themselves, Planned Parenthood of America brought in $454,574,008, most from donations and grants.

1702737539134.png

They spent nearly $300 million on abortion services and other efforts to promote abortions....

1702737593724.png

And they paid salaries of nearly $100 million, with their highest executives raking in annual compensation in excess of half a million.

1702737761205.png

Source:
1702737864378.png

The demons at PP know abortion is evil. They don't even use the word in their 990 filings, calling it instead "reproductive health."

planned parenthood, and eugenics, are ok by me.

how long can earth sustain 8 billion large primates?
"how long can earth sustain 8 billion large primates?" Physically, I'd say indefinitely as our planet earth is a "regenerative planet. The ONLY food shortages that occur are those that are politically induced. Plenty of water on our "water planet", desalinization plants provide fresh water in even the most hostile climatic regions. The ONLY problem with long term survival for humanity that I can see is NOT physical in nature, but rather the spiritual side of humanity. Folks "being", which is part of their human(flesh)" 'being'(what is it???) makeup, I nor anyone else living today can explain so I just call the being part "The Human Condition"(human nature). In a nutshell It appears our planet earth can easily accommodate 8+ billion people quite easily, the question is how long can humanity live on our planet earth before our current state of human nature destroys all of humanity? As the ole Terminator said...

"It's in your nature to destroy yourselves."

Planned Parenthood does not promote abortion ever in fact they are more of a source for medical care across the board and does not perform any abortions. They are a life saver for the economically challenged = all of us need health care because we are humans.

Woman's Right to Choose can work for all. The Right to Choose leaves the decision between a Mom and her care provider.

Overall the abortion numbers have dropped dramatically most likely due to education. Birth control also helps considerably. Sex is a normal activity ......it must be as Iremember. I have never known parents to encourage children to engage in sex ........ it simply occurs when hormones rage and arousal takes place. Quite a pleasant event.

Get back to us when you're ready to make sense. Your title and OP are absolutely nonsensical. I don't think anyone here knows what the fuck you are talking about. Except the part where you declare you are leaving the board. And to be perfectly frank, I doubt any of us would have noticed your departure. Hell, I didn't even know you were a member. You may be one the most inconsequential members to ever seek the drama of a departure thread.
Speak for yourself, I had no problem understanding.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back