As of today I leave usmb for good ,because of the Planned Parenthood promotion, can't support USMB's support

You’re which sock account again? I have trouble keeping up.
IMG_0059.jpeg

If that means you're leaving...see ya next week.
If that means you're not leaving...see ya next week.

It's so true, too. lol. Heck, I've lost track of how many times I was supposed to be takin muh bagguhball and going home whenever I got tired of being on here. Always end up right back on here the next day running my pie hole about something or another.

Eugenics was practiced and publicly discussed and debated in America until Hitler gave it a bad look. Sanger kept it going, successfully rebranding abortion as "birth control", founding the American Birth Control League, the precursor to PP.

From the banner of the November 1921 edition of Sanger's Birth Control Review - "Birth Control: To Create a Race of Thoroughbreds".

Eugenics was practiced and publicly discussed and debated in America until Hitler gave it a bad look. Sanger kept it going, successfully rebranding abortion as "birth control", founding the American Birth Control League, the precursor to PP.

From the banner of the November 1921 edition of Sanger's Birth Control Review - "Birth Control: To Create a Race of Thoroughbreds".
Your timing is way off

Sanger never advocated abortion
Birth Control is widely practiced, even among Conservatives

Either allow both ,or better :Don't tell alll USMB folks what they have to believe to stay members in good standing.

Hello, Libby.

I don't know you, but I hate to see you go.

You have not been here long, so perhaps the USMB forums are not for you.

Personally, I think they are one of the best platforms on the 'net. There are rules, but free speech is generally tolerated. The mods do make mistakes, but they are human , as we all are. I think most mods here lean Left, but they still do a decent job most of the time. Their tolerance is normally commendable, with a few exceptions.

I am not sure what you mean by "promoting Planned Parenthood." I don't see that. Not sure if you are referring to ads, a moderator action, or just a particular thread. As everywhere, there are a variety of people, personalities and opinions here.

Abortion and Planned Parenthood are rightly very contentious issues, and I can understand why people are so emotional about it, but there are opinions on both sides and both sides believe with certainty that they are right. The beauty of USMB is that we can discuss such issues openly, which hopefully leads to further understanding if not progress on the issue.

If you decide to stick around, realize that this is just a discussion board on the internet. Don't take it too seriously. It's unlikely that posts here have any huge impacts outside of the small sphere of influence of those participating in the particular thread. Even that is unlikely since most people's minds are already made up.

So use USMB to sharpen your message and communication skills, and most of all, to learn things and have fun.

Best regards and God Bless,
Jim

planned parenthood, and eugenics, are ok by me.

how long can earth sustain 8 billion large primates?
I see you have swallowed that fairy tale like a good and compliant gullible .

Always check a base line premiss a million times before falling for further thoughts .
That premiss is as phoney as the one that has scammed people into believing Global Warming . Or , that the PCR tests for the Corona Virus . Just two clear cut examples .

If you believed those two pieces of misinformation /lies, see what trouble you then got into .

Forum List

Back