As of today I leave usmb for good ,because of the Planned Parenthood promotion, can't support USMB's support

Either allow both ,or better :Don't tell alll USMB folks what they have to believe to stay members in good standing.
Of course PP is the front face of Eugenics and about everything that is vile , if not Evil .
But unless you are leaving to train as an elite Assassin , always mix with the enemy to see exactly who they are and what their latest thinking is .
Then later -- even in some small way , you are better positioned to hand out some degree of retribution .
You never beat the enemy by sulking in your ivory tower .

Either allow both ,or better :Don't tell alll USMB folks what they have to believe to stay members in good standing.
You cant come in here with a join date thats a month old and declare that you are leaving. Thats isnt a worthwhile announcement.

If i had made this announcement it would be different, but thats because ive been here for years and also because i am so beloved by all the members of USMB. It would hit people really hard if i left. :dunno:

Of course PP is the front face of Eugenics and about everything that is vile , if not Evil .
But unless you are leaving to train as an elite Assassin , always mix with the enemy to see exactly who they are and what their latest thinking is .
Then later -- even in some small way , you are better positioned to hand out some degree of retribution .
You never beat the enemy by sulking in your ivory tower .
planned parenthood, and eugenics, are ok by me.

how long can earth sustain 8 billion large primates?

Get back to us when you're ready to make sense. Your title and OP are absolutely nonsensical. I don't think anyone here knows what the fuck you are talking about. Except the part where you declare you are leaving the board. And to be perfectly frank, I doubt any of us would have noticed your departure. Hell, I didn't even know you were a member. You may be one the most inconsequential members to ever seek the drama of a departure thread.

Most of us don't know what you're talking about as we run ad-blockers and don't see what you are seeing.

You seem like a good poster. The ads are randomly generated. I wouldn't leave based on that. Run an ad blocker instead.

Have a Bud Light on me before ya go

1702730073530.jpeg

Yeah, guy, you have to be here for a while for anyone to care.

As for Planned Parenthood, those banner ads are generated by keywords. if people are talking about abortion in a thread, a Planned Parenthood ad will pop up.

Forum List

Back