As of 05/27/2018, US NK summit still on?

I said this twice now since last week: there will be a deal with NK, Trump will win, America will win, this is what's called "dealing". Trump is a master at wheeling and dealing. The previous administration thought dealing was to give away the farm.
Care to say what winning looks like? NK retaining its nukes?

So, let me put an end to your spin right now. Just because I don't know what the details of the deal will be before it happens, doesn't mean it's not going to happen. Watch and learn retard, watch and learn.

Just because I don't know what the details of the deal will be before it happens
So you don't know what the major points of winning look like, let alone the details, but you're sure Trump will win. I now understand your certainty.

Last edited:
Peace and some hope it will continue.
How will peace be shown to have occurred?
In this case, border openings so families can rejoin, military détente along the D.M.Z., calm dialogue on the part of the interested parties, better conditions for the population of North Korea (which suffered so enormously from U.S. bombing and decades of dictatorship). It could lead to improved relations between the U.S. and China, with a bone of contention' put aside.
In fact, it makes great strategic sense for America to form closer ties to China, both to avoid conflict with it and to outflank Putin & Co.

Last edited:
The interest of everyone should be primarily the people of North Korea. They have been suffering for decades and whatever stable progress can be made for them is the right thing to do.
It is certainly in America's interest that people everywhere have better lives. That way, fewer areas will 'need' 'policing'.

Forum List

Back