North Korea no longer interested in talks.................

I admire Pres.Trump for taking the initiative to try and resolve the 60+ year impasse between N. Korea and the U.S.

It was a bold step, and he should be applauded for his effort. ... :cool:

hey brain dead lemming, is that what you said about Clinton, Bush and Obama too?
I would not expect a foreigner to know this but clinton, bush, and obama tried to bribe nk with gifts to behave

It’s true that Trump didn’t give them food or aid, he however did manage to help legitimize a ruthless dictator because he was so naive

Lol. North Korea is a recognized member of the U.N. and has been under the rule of one family for 70 years. Trump didn't "legitimize" anything you partisan hack.

Trump made Kim his equal on the world stage, being the first world leader to do that.

I admire Pres.Trump for taking the initiative to try and resolve the 60+ year impasse between N. Korea and the U.S.

hey brain dead lemming, is that what you said about Clinton, Bush and Obama too?
I would not expect a foreigner to know this but clinton, bush, and obama tried to bribe nk with gifts to behave

It’s true that Trump didn’t give them food or aid, he however did manage to help legitimize a ruthless dictator because he was so naive

Lol. North Korea is a recognized member of the U.N. and has been under the rule of one family for 70 years. Trump didn't "legitimize" anything you partisan hack.

Trump made Kim his equal on the world stage, being the first world leader to do that.

That's odd, you tell us that the tone of his voice totally intimidated the new Ukrainian President. What line of horse shit are you sticking with?

Well, seems that the denuclearization of N. Korea just went off the rails. Seems that Un is no longer interested in holding any more summits as he feels that Trump is getting publicity for it, but N. Korea isn't getting anything.

Still think that Trump is going to get a deal done with N. Korea? I don't.

North Korea uninterested in 'useless' Trump meetings after president's tweet

The leader of North Korea is not interested in another meeting with Donald Trump, even though the American recently signalled they would be coming together soon.

That’s according to a statement from North Korean Foreign Ministry adviser Kim Kye Gwan, who told the state news agency that Mr Trump’s Sunday night tweet saying “See you soon!” was not expressing a mutual desire.

“I interpreted President Trump’s tweet on the 17th to signify a new DPRK-US summit”, Mr Kim told KCNA before adding: “we are no longer interested in these meetings that are useless to us.”

Mr Kim continued to suggest that Mr Trump would like to portray progress on issues in the Korean Peninsula, but that his true intentions were to delay.

“We will no longer give the US president something to boast about for nothing in return, and we must receive from the US what is corresponding to the results that president Trump is already boasting as his achievements,” he said.
Sounds like the something the House should be reviewing.

That's odd, you tell us that the tone of his voice totally intimidated the new Ukrainian President. What line of horse shit are you sticking with?

I did? When did I do that?

Tell you what, I will send you 100 dollars for every post you can find of me stating that, and if you cannot find any you send me 100 bucks...

deal?

The Sanctions were never lifted...................No concessions were given...............and he stopped firing the missiles for a time.

So............OP............What is next.................What do you suggest..............

Perhaps it would make you happy if we start the War tomorrow morning............It's what you want ..........hmmmm.............TDS needs Trump to go to WAR with N. Korea so you might win the next election.

What a bunch of Losers the Dems are now.

A few concessions were given...

Trump stopped more sanctions against NK

Donald Trump ends North Korea sanctions because he 'likes' Kim Jong Un

Trump also canceled two major training exercises between the US forces and SK forces as a concession to NK. But then again, since he never could be bothered to serve in the military he thinks that training exercises are a waste of money.
What’s a waste is keeping thousands of the Empire’s troops in SK. Bring them home and let the nations of region work things out.

They are far more important there than the ones in Europe. I would first bring all of the home.

Ask the troops if you want come home? Yes for six months and back again for six months. Troops like money and it is all tax free over there.

Their pay is only tax free if they are in an actual combat zone.

But you are right, the troops in Europe for the most part do not want to come home, getting paid extra to live in Germany or Italy...who would want to walk away from that?

I did not need a postage stamp to send a letter from a war zone and I had to do was write FREE where the postage stamp was supposed to go.

A few concessions were given...

Trump stopped more sanctions against NK

Donald Trump ends North Korea sanctions because he 'likes' Kim Jong Un

Trump also canceled two major training exercises between the US forces and SK forces as a concession to NK. But then again, since he never could be bothered to serve in the military he thinks that training exercises are a waste of money.
What’s a waste is keeping thousands of the Empire’s troops in SK. Bring them home and let the nations of region work things out.

They are far more important there than the ones in Europe. I would first bring all of the home.

Ask the troops if you want come home? Yes for six months and back again for six months. Troops like money and it is all tax free over there.

But you are right, the troops in Europe for the most part do not want to come home, getting paid extra to live in Germany or Italy...who would want to walk away from that?

I did not need a postage stamp to send a letter from a war zone and I had to do was write FREE where the postage stamp was supposed to go.

non sequitur much?

non sequitur much?

No parlie vous Francie. Speak English or I will speak Tagalog.

Last edited:

Yes, that the liberal democrat talking point but I dont agree

You do not agree with it because you are a mindless Trump worshiper.

The fact of the matter is that Trump made Kim his equal...

RTS2KDKB_0.jpg

non sequitur much?

Sorry I used words that were too big for your little mind to understand...

free postage does not equal tax free...plus you said you were in a war zone, which is not the case with the troops sitting in Germany.

Well, seems that the denuclearization of N. Korea just went off the rails. Seems that Un is no longer interested in holding any more summits as he feels that Trump is getting publicity for it, but N. Korea isn't getting anything.

Still think that Trump is going to get a deal done with N. Korea? I don't.

North Korea uninterested in 'useless' Trump meetings after president's tweet

The leader of North Korea is not interested in another meeting with Donald Trump, even though the American recently signalled they would be coming together soon.

That’s according to a statement from North Korean Foreign Ministry adviser Kim Kye Gwan, who told the state news agency that Mr Trump’s Sunday night tweet saying “See you soon!” was not expressing a mutual desire.

“I interpreted President Trump’s tweet on the 17th to signify a new DPRK-US summit”, Mr Kim told KCNA before adding: “we are no longer interested in these meetings that are useless to us.”

Mr Kim continued to suggest that Mr Trump would like to portray progress on issues in the Korean Peninsula, but that his true intentions were to delay.

“We will no longer give the US president something to boast about for nothing in return, and we must receive from the US what is corresponding to the results that president Trump is already boasting as his achievements,” he said.
Sounds like the something the House should be reviewing.

The House conducts foreign policy....right

RTS2KDKB_0.jpg

balderdash

RTS2KDKB_0.jpg
I already gave you the reason

North korea has nukes, membership in the UN and top 5 or 10 military

The previous 3 administrations did not ignore kim

They gave him bribes

Show us a pic of any of them on NK soil with Kim. Standing at the DNZ with binoculars does not equate to face to face discussions.

Trump tried, now Kim will face the consequences. the real problem is that Kim knows that if NK is brought into the 21st century that the people may revolt and remove him from power------------and probably feed him to the dogs.

RTS2KDKB_0.jpg

How sad for you. Immediately after that, NK returned the remains of our servicemen and started to earnestly talk about joining the modern world. A democrat President would have had his family members join some NK business to launder US taxpayer money

non sequitur much?

free postage does not equal tax free...plus you said you were in a war zone, which is not the case with the troops sitting in Germany.

You have a lot of pent up anger and use me for your whipping boy. Letting anger out eases tension.

The Sanctions were never lifted...................No concessions were given...............and he stopped firing the missiles for a time.

So............OP............What is next.................What do you suggest..............

Perhaps it would make you happy if we start the War tomorrow morning............It's what you want ..........hmmmm.............TDS needs Trump to go to WAR with N. Korea so you might win the next election.

They're raging and seething since the Hillary didn't get elected. These are your neocons begging for more wars and destruction.

non sequitur much?

You have a lot of pent up anger and use me for your whipping boy. Letting anger out eases tension.

No anger at all, just not really in to being PC or babying snowflakes like you

To translate the NK message:

Our people are still starving and dying of disease bit our generals are obese so we're good for now.

Jo

Forum List

Back