As of 05/27/2018, US NK summit still on?

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Jul 5, 2012
From Reuters:
"SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korean leader Kim Jong Un reaffirmed his commitment to “complete” denuclearization of the Korean peninsula and to a planned meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump, South Korean President Moon Jae-in said on Sunday.
In Washington, U.S. President Donald Trump signaled that preparations for a June 12 summit with Kim were going ahead, despite having called the meeting off last week."
Perhaps cooler heads are prevailing.

Did this fly under the radar?
Seoul, South Korea (CNN)US President Donald Trump seemed to revive hopes for a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un next month, telling reporters at the Oval Office late Saturday, "we're looking at June 12th in Singapore. That hasn't changed."

maybe 'rocket man' got a message about 'khadafi' and .357 revolvers from John Bolton '4eye' .

complete DENUCLEARIZATION of the 'korean' peninsula eh . Don't tell GGator '4eye' .

Check out liberals trying to figure out what side they are supposed to be on. When he announced the summit, the left wingers attacked him.

When he called it off the left attack him.

And there is the left, not knowing what to say cause they have no mind of their own. Do they want him to have a summit or not?

I do.

Did this fly under the radar?
Seoul, South Korea (CNN)US President Donald Trump seemed to revive hopes for a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un next month, telling reporters at the Oval Office late Saturday, "we're looking at June 12th in Singapore. That hasn't changed."
does not fit the narrative that "Trump is bad"

it's been so long since an American President has shown strength and tenacity in negotiating for American interests that the fake news media really doesn't know how to cover it

So, someone else has noticed this news. I was wondering if it was a dream or something.
Meeting has always been what I wanted to see; don't know about "leftists" or others. As with anyone rational, I have no idea what will result, if it is some elaborate trick or stratagem, etc. Having some assurance of peace in that area after all this time, my whole life, would be great.

So, someone else has noticed this news. I was wondering if it was a dream or something.
Meeting has always been what I wanted to see; don't know about "leftists" or others. As with anyone rational, I have no idea what will result, if it is some elaborate trick or stratagem, etc. Having some assurance of peace in that area after all this time, my whole life, would be great.
---------------------------------------------- i'd prefer to see all the artillery taken out by Americas latest weapons and then a hunting down of the head 'nork' , just saying .

---------------------------------------------- i'd prefer to see all the artillery taken out by Americas latest weapons and then a hunting down of the head 'nork' , just saying .
---------------------------------- would be illustrative to the 'iranians' eh .

Imagine a unified Korea; southern tech and northern manpower together could turn the nation into a true economic presence.

Driven by his narcissistic need for attention, Trump is willing to meet with a brutal despot who murders his own people in a pathetic effort to realize a ‘win.’

Kim is seeking to make his country and his dictatorship ‘legitimate’ by having an American president meet with him, although Kim has no intent to ‘denuclearize,’ meeting with Trump in bad faith.

And Trump is too stupid and blinded by his own arrogance to understand he’s being played, that nothing of substance will come of the meeting.

Trump called it off.

Not sure why.

Guess he felt that Kim Jongggg Oooon was going to call it off so Trump wanted to beat him to the punch.

Imagine a unified Korea; southern tech and northern manpower together could turn the nation into a true economic presence.
It would spawn an economic superpower like Germany or Japan.

Germany is a more exact model with their east/west reunification.

Trump called it off.

Not sure why.

Guess he felt that Kim Jongggg Oooon was going to call it off so Trump wanted to beat him to the punch.
Well, what is quoted in the op is very recent. Do you have something even later? Is it really off now?

Forum List

Back