As Israel Prospers, Obama Set To Give Billions More In Aid While Netanyahu Demands Even More

Enough is enough, first they took Germany for everything , now the US. Obama needs to tell Yahoo where to go.

Israel has never been independent, always like a virus, needs a host to survive, and the US is it.

Why do you mention Germany? Do you justify the Holocaust? And if you start to say that Jews always bring up the Holocaust, remember that it was you who first mentioned Germany.
Oh yes they always do bring up "the holocaust" to justify everything. No more aid to Israel. We need to quit all aid to Israel.
I would say quit all to everybody.

This burns me up!!! [emoji35] Its a major reason that the US is dismissed out of hand as an objective broker in the region. Obama has objected to building in E Jeruselum but thats it

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Another moron that ignores the US handouts to tinpot islamic dictators that is used to murder American citizens. How would you feel if Israel got $10 billion in aid that went straight into Netanyahoos bank account, or $10 million to buy illegal weapons with to fire at American citizens. Open your eyes and look at just who gets what before blaming it all on the Jews like the good little nazi scum you are.
Another canned "Yabut anti- semite!!!" remark

Stop wasting everyone's time kid

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Typical islamonazi propagandist when confronted with the truth and reality deflect away because they are losing face and the argument. The US gives more to the islamic states in the M.E. than they do to the Jewish states in the whole world. The arab muslims calling themselves palestinians alone get $10 million via the UN from the US and all this goes on funding terrorism and extremism. The Saudis have recieved over $10 trillion in weapons and are still being paid off with the free training and ground support for their 5 flights of F16's all paid for by the US taxpayers. All you see is the reciprocal agreement with Israel that funds US defence industries and gives R&D for free

A holocaust is a religious animal sacrifice that is completely consumed by fire. The word derives from the Ancient Greek holocaustos (ὁλόκαυστος from ὅλος "whole" and καυστός "burnt"), which is used solely for one of the major forms of sacrifice.
Holocaust (sacrifice) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its traditional name in English is "holocaust",[3] and the word olah has traditionally been translated as "burnt offering."[4][5][6] The term was translated as holocauston in the Septuagint. Today, some English Bible translationsrender the word as holocaust, and others translate it as "burnt offering". For example, Exodus 18:12a is translated in the New American Bible as Then Jethro, the father-in-law of Moses, brought a holocaust and other sacrifices to God,
Burnt offering (Judaism) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And THE holocaust was a mass murder of over 12 million innocent people by the nazi's during the 1930's and 1940's. Instigated in part by the mufti who gave himself the title grand to elevate himself above his actual status. The islamonazi;'s were involved and they started a pogrom in the M.E.that saw many thousands of Jews mass murdered in the name of islam and nazism.

ONCE AGAIN YOU LOSE TO THE TRUTH AND REALITY AND END WITH ANOTHER PERSONAL NAQBA ( LOSS OF FACE ) BECAUSE OF YOUR ISLAMONAZI MENTALLITY. THE WORLD HAS REALISED JUST WHAT THE MUSLIMS ARE LIKE AND HAS TURNED AGAINST THEM COMPLETELY. VERY SOON THE JEWS WILL RELEASE THE DETAILS OF THEIR MANAFACTURED OIL THAT WILL DESTROY THE SAUDI ARAB MONOPOLY AND SEE ISLAM RELEGATED TO 3RD WORLD STATUS

Enough is enough, first they took Germany for everything , now the US. Obama needs to tell Yahoo where to go.

Israel has never been independent, always like a virus, needs a host to survive, and the US is it.

Why do you mention Germany? Do you justify the Holocaust? And if you start to say that Jews always bring up the Holocaust, remember that it was you who first mentioned Germany.
Oh yes they always do bring up "the holocaust" to justify everything. No more aid to Israel. We need to quit all aid to Israel.

Notice how this Jew Hater refers to the Holocaust in quotes? Indicative of the SCUM that wish aid would stop. That will never happen

They do don't they? I believe WWII which was said to of taken over 65 million life's is about more than the polish who died in concentration camps. Israel is a virus, that lives off of others money. Let them fend for themselves. Their independence day, is one huge lie. Judea declared war on Germany, not vice or versa.

Zionist started WWII

Lecache was initiated into the Freemasons at the beginning of the 1930s. He was a member of the Grand Orient de France and founded the lodge Abbé Grégoire, addressing the rise of Nazism and European anti-semitism.

Lechache wrote in the newspaper “Droit de Vivre” (December 1938):

'It is our task to organize the moral and cultural blockade of Germany and disperse this nation. It is up to us to start a merciless war.'

Bernard Lecache - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Notice how this Jew Hater refers to the Holocaust in quotes? Indicative of the SCUM that wish aid would stop. That will never happen

They do don't they? I believe WWII which was said to of taken over 65 million life's is about more than the polish who died in concentration camps. Israel is a virus, that lives off of others money. Let them fend for themselves. Their independence day, is one huge lie. Judea declared war on Germany, not vice or versa.

Not just Polish but French, German, Austrian, British, American, Palestinian, Syrian, Egyptian, Saudi and Yemeni Jews were mass murders by both sets of nazi's. It is islam that is the virus and lives of others as shown by the amount of aid it recieves in the M.E. alone that is 100 times that of the worlds Jewish nations, they do fend for themselves very well as shown by the number of times they have defeated the arab invaders that outnumber them 1 million to one. Actually Germany declared war on the world including the Jews and the JEWS declared war on Germany. It was a BDS movement not an armed struggle because Germany and palestine were mass murdering Jews.

WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY LIE WHEN YOU KNOW THE TRUTH WILL BE POSTED WITH SUPPORTING EVIDENCE THAT PROVES YOU ARE JUST A NAZI POS SCUM JEW HATER ?

Zionist started WWII

Lecache was initiated into the Freemasons at the beginning of the 1930s. He was a member of the Grand Orient de France and founded the lodge Abbé Grégoire, addressing the rise of Nazism and European anti-semitism.

Lechache wrote in the newspaper “Droit de Vivre” (December 1938):

'It is our task to organize the moral and cultural blockade of Germany and disperse this nation. It is up to us to start a merciless war.'

Bernard Lecache - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And how was this diffewrent to the modern day BDS movement, other than not being racially or religiously motivated.

If you read your own link he was a communist as so not a Jew, unless you are using racial characterisrtics to define Jews again. This means thaqt you recognise the Jews as a race and so shows you are two faced and a hypocrite.

ONCE AGAIN YOU DONT DO THE REASEARCH AND END UP SHOWING YOURSELF TO BE A COMPLETE AND UTTER MORON.

Not just Polish but French, German, Austrian, British, American, Palestinian, Syrian, Egyptian, Saudi and Yemeni Jews were mass murders by both sets of nazi's. It is islam that is the virus and lives of others as shown by the amount of aid it recieves in the M.E. alone that is 100 times that of the worlds Jewish nations, they do fend for themselves very well as shown by the number of times they have defeated the arab invaders that outnumber them 1 million to one. Actually Germany declared war on the world including the Jews and the JEWS declared war on Germany. It was a BDS movement not an armed struggle because Germany and palestine were mass murdering Jews.

WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY LIE WHEN YOU KNOW THE TRUTH WILL BE POSTED WITH SUPPORTING EVIDENCE THAT PROVES YOU ARE JUST A NAZI POS SCUM JEW HATER ?

Yes the war the Zionist started, yes I agree, can't stand Israel. They are scum to think they can just invade another's land. What they have done to Jordan, Syria and Lebanon is beyond reproach. They are ruthless fanatics, who will turn in a heartbeat on Americans or anyone who gets in their way. I am so sick of how our Presidents suck up to them. I think most here know my opinion of Zionists and zealot orthodox jews, and I do not apologize for my opinion.

Yes the war the Zionist started, yes I agree, can't stand Israel. They are scum to think they can just invade another's land. What they have done to Jordan, Syria and Lebanon is beyond reproach. They are ruthless fanatics, who will turn in a heartbeat on Americans or anyone who gets in their way. I am so sick of how our Presidents suck up to them. I think most here know my opinion of Zionists and zealot orthodox jews, and I do not apologize for my opinion.

Where did you get that LIE from as the war was started by the Germans who invaded the countries around it. It is the muslims that are scum as shown by the death tally racked up against them. They have done nothing at all, this is just your usual islamonazi propaganda, again look at the muslims for ruthless fanatics. The muslims have already nturned on America and mass murdered 3000 in one go. The Presidents do what is best for the people of Americe if you dont like it then feel free to leave and go to a muslim nation where you can live of the massive handouts given by US presidents that top that given to the Jews at least 10 fold.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF SPREADING ISLAMONAZI BLOOD LIBELS AND RACISM

Where did you get that LIE from as the war was started by the Germans who invaded the countries around it. It is the muslims that are scum as shown by the death tally racked up against them. They have done nothing at all, this is just your usual islamonazi propaganda, again look at the muslims for ruthless fanatics. The muslims have already nturned on America and mass murdered 3000 in one go. The Presidents do what is best for the people of Americe if you dont like it then feel free to leave and go to a muslim nation where you can live of the massive handouts given by US presidents that top that given to the Jews at least 10 fold.

and yet I'm not.

FOR ALL THE chatter about animosity between U.S. President Barack Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Washington Post reports that “a senior Israeli official will arrive in Washington next week for a final round of negotiations involving the largest military aid package the United States has ever given any country and that will last more than a decade after President Obama leaves office.” The U.S. already transfers $3.1 billion in taxpayer money every year to Israel — more than any other country by far — but the new agreement Obama is set to sign “significantly raises” that amount, and guarantees it for 10 years.

In response to this massive windfall, Netanyahu is angry that he is not getting even more. For some time, “Netanyahu was holding out for as much as $5 billion a year.” Also, Israel has been opposed to efforts to direct more of that aid to U.S. military contractors rather than Israeli ones (so this “aid” package is as much a transfer of U.S. taxpayer money to weapons manufacturers in both countries as it is to Israel itself). Moreover, “Israelis are also said to be displeased with a U.S. position that whatever amount of money they agree on will be final and that Israel will not go to Congress requesting more money.”

Usually, when someone hands you billions of dollars in aid, you’re not in much of a position to demand more. But the rules for Israel when it comes to U.S. policy, as is so often the case, are simply different. Even as Israel has aggressively expanded settlements of the West Bank (often in a way designed to most humiliate the U.S.) and slaughtered civilians in Gaza, U.S. aid simply increases more and more. What’s particularly fascinating about all of this is that Netanyahu originally intended to wait until the “next administration” to finalize the deal — because, assuming that would be Hillary Clinton, he believed (with good reason) he would get an even better deal — but is now worried about an “unpredictable” Donald Trump, who has spouted standard pro-Israel rhetoric before AIPAC (and worse) but had previously espoused the need for “neutrality” on the Israel/Palestine question and has made “America First” the rhetorical centerpiece of his campaign.

As Israel Prospers, Obama Set To Give Billions More In Aid While Netanyahu Demands Even More

The US are slaves to israel
govtslaves.info? Another of these shitty sites.

Regardless...it's fun watching you whine about US support for Israel, Heyvoun.

and yet I'm not.

Proving that you are a thick skinned islamonazi LIAR and propagandist spreading dissent and treason. Shows just how hatefull and racist you are and why you should be treated in the manner you advocate for the Jews to see how you like it.

ONLY SCUM WOULD DO WHAT YOU DO AND THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE IF YOU WERE TAKEN OUT OF SYSTEM.THERE WOULD BE LESS TERRORISM AND VIOLENCE IF ISLAMONAZI SCUM LIKE YOU DID NOT EXIST

Obama’s Offering of Largest Military Aid Package Ever Is Not Enough for Israel
Israeli officials play hardball, demanding that the Obama Administration pony up more than the record $40 billion ten-year offering made by the US -- by a cool $10 billion
Last week, US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford met with his Israeli counterpart at the Pentagon to discuss the new multi-billion-dollar military assistance package currently in negotiation between the Obama and Netanyahu administrations.

The package, proposed by the White House, calls for an unprecedented $40 billion in military aid over the next ten years, the single largest appropriation of foreign financial aid in world history, and significantly higher than the previous $30-billion agreement signed 10 years ago.

The Netanyahu Administration remains adamant that they will hold out for the best possible deal in light of geopolitical developments in Turkey and Syria that have resulted in a winnowing of America’s regional allies and its subsequent ability to project influence into the Middle East. The Israeli PM expressed unwillingness earlier in the year to accept anything less than $50 billion over the next ten years.
Imagine that, the Pan-handler tells you your gift is not big enough

Nut cases are fine with giving millions to Hamas.
image.jpeg

Israeli officials play hardball, demanding that the Obama Administration pony up more than the record $40 billion ten-year offering made by the US -- by a cool $10 billion

Last week, US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford met with his Israeli counterpart at the Pentagon to discuss the new multi-billion-dollar military assistance package currently in negotiation between the Obama and Netanyahu administrations.

The package, proposed by the White House, calls for an unprecedented $40 billion in military aid over the next ten years, the single largest appropriation of foreign financial aid in world history, and significantly higher than the previous $30-billion agreement signed 10 years ago.

The Netanyahu Administration remains adamant that they will hold out for the best possible deal in light of geopolitical developments in Turkey and Syria that have resulted in a winnowing of America’s regional allies and its subsequent ability to project influence into the Middle East. The Israeli PM expressed unwillingness earlier in the year to accept anything less than $50 billion over the next ten years.
Imagine that, the Pan-handler tells you your gift is not big enough

And still it is only one tenth of what the US is giving to the Islamic nations in the M.E. or did you forget that little fact in your rush to attack the JEWS

Mod Note:

Hey.. What happened to all the love and respect that USED to be in this forum?

Don't make me come come back in here for more diversity training.

Although that
Farsi Rock Band and Klezmer group were hot weren't they?

Cut it out. Six posts deleted.

Forum List

Back