UNMASKING ISRAELI RACISM

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu took to social media to apologise for last year’s notorious election-day comment, when he warned that “the Arabs are coming out to vote in droves” – a reference to the fifth of Israel’s population who are Palestinian.

In videos released last week in English and Hebrew, Netanyahu urged Palestinian citizens to become more active in public life. They needed to “work in droves, study in droves, thrive in droves”, he said. “I am proud of the role Arabs play in Israel’s success”.
In videos released last week in English and Hebrew, Netanyahu urged Palestinian citizens to become more active in public life. They needed to “work in droves, study in droves, thrive in droves”, he said. “I am proud of the role Arabs play in Israel’s success”.

Pointedly, Ayman Odeh, head of the Palestinian-dominated Joint List party, noted that 100,000 Bedouin citizens could not watch the video because Israel denies their communities electricity, internet connections and all other services.

Swiftly and predictably, the reality of life for Israel’s 1.7 million Palestinians upstaged Netanyahu’s fine words.

In a radio interview, Moti Dotan, the head of the Lower Galilee regional council, sent a message to his Palestinian neighbours: “I don’t want them at my [swimming] pools.” Sounding like a mayor in the southern United States during the Jim Crow-era, he added: “Their culture of cleanliness isn’t the same as ours. Why is that racist?”

UNMASKING ISRAELI RACISM

Netanyahu is worried about a backlash in the West, including growing support for the boycott movement,

arabs and jews alike,

who does he think he is talking to, he should of said Arabs and Israelis . Judah was only 1 tribe of the said 12 tribes of Isra El (followers of EL) and Solomon and his son made slaves and taxed the other tribes heavily, according to the scriptures.

David married a Hittite's wife, and that is where Solomon came from, now they say Bathsheba was said to of been from the same tribe as David, so a Moabite /? Hebrew man's wife was married to an Hittite?? Oh my gosh!!!!

Note now there are 20% Arabs, use to be 80%, my how that has changed. Most of those that were there before the influx of European Zionist were related.

I hope they never dig in my back yard and find an Indian Chiefs bone in my backyard from 2500 years ago, and now say that a group of Asians own my yard and house.:lol: Just making an observation . Self proclaimed righteousness makes me ill. He is tooting his own horn.

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu took to social media to apologise for last year’s notorious election-day comment, when he warned that “the Arabs are coming out to vote in droves” – a reference to the fifth of Israel’s population who are Palestinian.

Pointedly, Ayman Odeh, head of the Palestinian-dominated Joint List party, noted that 100,000 Bedouin citizens could not watch the video because Israel denies their communities electricity, internet connections and all other services.

Swiftly and predictably, the reality of life for Israel’s 1.7 million Palestinians upstaged Netanyahu’s fine words.

In a radio interview, Moti Dotan, the head of the Lower Galilee regional council, sent a message to his Palestinian neighbours: “I don’t want them at my [swimming] pools.” Sounding like a mayor in the southern United States during the Jim Crow-era, he added: “Their culture of cleanliness isn’t the same as ours. Why is that racist?”

UNMASKING ISRAELI RACISM

Netanyahu is worried about a backlash in the West, including growing support for the boycott movement,

A fifth of Israel's population are Israeli Arabs, not Palestinians.

UNMASKING ISRAELI RACISM

Mohammed Zoabi is a proud Israeli Arab. He's on Youtube.

fanger, et al,

Promote racism and radicalism is the name of this toon.

UNMASKING ISRAELI RACISM

(COMMENT)

As long as pro-Palestinians attempt to focus on discontent between the cultures, the more difficult it will be to create a future environment in which cultural differences dissipate away as insignificant and developmental progress can be made.

This entire essay on "Unmasking Israeli Racism" is merely just another attempt by the Arab Palestinians to garner sympathy and support for the people that PM Mahmoud Abbas says -- will not recognize Israel as Jewish State (of course this is not racism).

Most Respectfully,
R

So Hey Finger

How about if we unmask the Islamonazi agenda ?

opi_hilter-mufti_102115_539_332_c1.jpg

UNMASKING ISRAELI RACISM

And onced again all you have is an islamonazi media outlet that is known to be anti Jew and nazi. The arab muslims who refer to themselves as palestinian should be deported to gaza were they belong as they are not Israeli citizens. This is what you demand of Jews living in the west, that they be deported to Israel because that is where their first alliegance is. The same must also work for the muslims and when they use the phrase " in my country" then they should be deported there with immideate effect.

The bds movement is being banned in most nations, including palestine because it is doing more jarm to those it is supposed to help.It has become a front for nazi's to use to vent their racism, anti semitism and Jew hatred and so is a breach of civilised nations laws.

ANOTHER FAIL BECAUSE YOU DONT THINK PAST YOUR RACIST MENTALITY

arabs and jews alike,

who does he think he is talking to, he should of said Arabs and Israelis . Judah was only 1 tribe of the said 12 tribes of Isra El (followers of EL) and Solomon and his son made slaves and taxed the other tribes heavily, according to the scriptures.

David married a Hittite's wife, and that is where Solomon came from, now they say Bathsheba was said to of been from the same tribe as David, so a Moabite /? Hebrew man's wife was married to an Hittite?? Oh my gosh!!!!

Note now there are 20% Arabs, use to be 80%, my how that has changed. Most of those that were there before the influx of European Zionist were related.

I hope they never dig in my back yard and find an Indian Chiefs bone in my backyard from 2500 years ago, and now say that a group of Asians own my yard and house.:lol: Just making an observation . Self proclaimed righteousness makes me ill. He is tooting his own horn.

When was there 80% arab then as the Ottoman and British census shows the Jews have always been in the majority, until the British allowed the arab muslims to migrate illegally from 1920 to 1948.

If they dop then you will see just what the Jews have to put up with from the muslims, and you wont complain because you made the rules to suit your POV. If you do it will show just how much of a HYPOCRITE you really are

UNMASKING ISRAELI RACISM

Many call themselves palestinians and as such should lose their Israeli citizenship, and all the benefits that go with it. So no more welfare, free education, free medical and priority over others they go to the back of the queue and wait their turn. Those that dont like it can always go to gaza and be welcomed by hamas

So Hey Finger

Start with the similarities between the Pact of Omar and dhimmi laws to the Nuremberg Laws, and the links between the nazi party and islam

arabs and jews alike,

When was there 80% arab then as the Ottoman and British census shows the Jews have always been in the majority, until the British allowed the arab muslims to migrate illegally from 1920 to 1948.

If they dop then you will see just what the Jews have to put up with from the muslims, and you wont complain because you made the rules to suit your POV. If you do it will show just how much of a HYPOCRITE you really are

Um, no they have not. What do you smoke anyway.

So Hey Finger

Start with the similarities between the Pact of Omar and dhimmi laws to the Nuremberg Laws, and the links between the nazi party and islam

Are you aware that your ole pal Solomon taxed the Israel tribes, all but Judah which lived in Judea, heavily and forced them to work for a month a year. Solomon didn't get rich by being a nice guy, also he used slaves, then his son said
he would be even worst. Now if you want to go by scripture which is all we have of the Hebrews at that time, because most think they were rather insignificant at that time.

No kidding, we all know Germany and the Ottomen were allies, big deal. How we could become allies with Stalin was only because Germany was a bigger threat to Britain, and the US had lots of Europeans here.

Last edited:

UNMASKING ISRAELI RACISM

Many call themselves palestinians and as such should lose their Israeli citizenship, and all the benefits that go with it. So no more welfare, free education, free medical and priority over others they go to the back of the queue and wait their turn. Those that dont like it can always go to gaza and be welcomed by hamas

That is right, they'd be treated like dirt. Um, they are Palestinians, just because some Zionist changed the name of the land they are on, does not mean the people are changed into Isralies.

I guess if Mexico takes over Texas, the Texans will now become Mexican, and have to call it Mexico?? You crack me up how you idolize the Isralies, oh wait why don't they call the country Judea, since that is where the jews were from. Too funny.

Last edited:
So Hey Finger

Are you aware that your ole pal Solomon taxed the Israel tribes, all but Judah which lived in Judea, heavily and forced them to work for a month a year. Solomon didn't get rich by being a nice guy, also he used slaves, then his son said
he would be even worst. Now if you want to go by scripture which is all we have of the Hebrews at that time, because most think they were rather insignificant at that time.

No kidding, we all know Germany and the Ottomen were allies, big deal. How we could become allies with Stalin was only because Germany was a bigger threat to Britain, and the US had lots of Europeans here.

Sounds like something out of the National Enquirer.

Same level of tabloid content.

So Hey Finger

Historical if one believes the bible, and I might add, Judea declares war on Germany, Sun Times , British paper. The Brits were run by Zionist.

UNMASKING ISRAELI RACISM

Unfortunately Germany and the US paid a large role is Israel's success, other people's money.

So Hey Finger

Historical if one believes the bible, and I might add, Judea declares war on Germany, Sun Times , British paper. The Brits were run by Zionist.

Shutup, can't you?

arabs and jews alike,

Um, no they have not. What do you smoke anyway.

When were the arab muslims at 80% populating when the Ottoman census showed they were in the minority. Then suddenly jumped to a vast majority after the British took over the administration. How can a 3rd world group jump from a net decrease in population to a net increase in population in one year with all other things being the same. Still only a live birth rate of 10 in every 100 and a life span of less than 50 years. You might scam the rest of the islamonazi morons but you will never scam those with the intelligence to look past the lies and search for the truth. When the greatest British politician ever stood up in Parliament and stated that the arab muslims were flocking to palestine the world should have taken notice and stopped the invasion.

I dont smoke anything unlike you who must be on some mind bending substance to be as ignorant of the truth as you are.

So Hey Finger

And you evidence is from which isl;amonazi source ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back