As If The Walls Aren't Already Closing In On Democrats

Don't gloat, humble pie is just one tweet away.
I'm happy this week, but to think Trump learned his lesson and is now going to be way more presidential, is wishful thinking.

Obama was great at "acting presidential". Look what happened.

"Being presidential" is measured by one's effectiveness as president.

I'm happy this week, but to think Trump learned his lesson and is now going to be way more presidential, is wishful thinking.

I would agree on one hand.

Trump will be Trump.

We need the senate to get stronger.

And we need the house to be more GOP.

That is going to take a lot of work and effort.

Trump is presidential enough for me.
  1. He loves his country.
  2. He fights for his country.
  3. He wants America to be #1.
  4. He makes sacrifices for his country.
  5. He works tirelessly for America.
His style may be unconventional, but it works for him and he gets stuff done. I've had plenty of presidents who were very "presidential," but accomplished far less, so "style" alone doesn't do anything but look good and Obama had good looks and style out the wazoo. I don't need another Obama.

I would agree on one hand.

Trump will be Trump.

We need the senate to get stronger.

And we need the house to be more GOP.

That is going to take a lot of work and effort.
And the lefties are working tirelessly to insure both houses of congress will be Repub majority in January. I don't recall a more relentless display of petulance and incompetence and even Dems have noticed:

"We’re losing our damn minds": James Carville unloads on the Democratic Party

What exactly is this presidential bullshit anyway? The way I see it all of the things he's doing for this nation is very presidential indeed.
Was the lying asshole that preceded him lying, scraping and groveling around the world and selling us out presidential? If it was you can stick your presidential right up your dumb ass.

Who cares if he doesn't ACT presidential. Being PC does not make a President. Getting things DONE is far better. Obama was long on talk. Made pretty speeches. Only constructive thing he did was defeating Hillary and taking out Bin Laden.

Someone should make a t-shirt.

I was impeached and all I got was this stinking shirt.

Forum List

Back