then there were 5 seats needed in November-

Romney is no good. He never was.

We're getting Alabama in November to replace him.

I agree: kick out Romney.

i'm throwing a little cash to the opponents' running against susan collins maine, turtleboy kentucky,& ms lindsey of SC, i also like mark kelly AZ running... to help them out a little...

i'm throwing a little cash to the opponents' running against susan collins maine, turtleboy kentucky,& ms lindsey of SC, i also like mark kelly AZ running... to help them out a little...

I have confidence RW Trumpbots are stupid enough to f themselves without donations -

its what they do.

:04:

150519125557-rhino-corey-knowlton-exlarge-169.jpg

black_rhino+1.jpg

I have confidence RW Trumpbots are stupid enough to f themselves without donations -

its what they do.

Clearly you don't live in reality......You know who Candy reminds me of....Rachael Maddow....remember this one?

its what they do.

Clearly you don't live in reality......You know who Candy reminds me of....Rachael Maddow....remember this one?

Oh God, my eyes (rushes to the sink)

You don't live in Utah OR Alabama. You live in "Aeaea" Aeaea has its own Senators.

Google Maps can't find Aeaea.
To be fair it can't find Fennario either.

its what they do.

Oh God, my eyes (rushes to the sink)

yeah the bad thing is you do have to view her and her yuuuuuuuge eyebrows....but it's worth the risk

You don't live in Utah OR Alabama. You live in "Aeaea" Aeaea has its own Senators.

I live in TN and we're replacing Lamar Alexander, oh happy day!

1. Romney work for the people of Utah and until a majority of the people in the State of Utah say they want him gone, then it matter not...

2. Arizona and Maine will fall but I doubt you get Kentucky or South Carolina...

3. Even if the House is retained and the Senate is flipped the reality is Trump will be President after November.

4. If Democrats win the House and Senate while Trump stays as President and they ( Democrats ) go for Impeachment again just remember you will still be short for removal...

the dems really need 3 because King and Sanders (for now(-:) caucus with the dems. But with Doug Jones, they probably need 4, and I don't see it. Garnder in Co should lose, Collins in MA or wherever the fk she's from will hopefully lose just to spare us her lack of spine, and before the impeachment voisted on the dems by the uber progressives, I thought Nasty McSally was going down faster than a teen girl in Warren Jeffs' cult.

I live in TN and we're replacing Lamar Alexander, oh happy day!

Congrats. Whattaya think, Phil Bredesen? Or bring back Bob Corker?

she's not going anywhere. throw that money away.

Forum List

Back