As Expected, Fox Blames Obama For Ft. Hood

No it wouldn't. If you would do more than pay attention to the Washington Times, you'd learn that even they now admit they were wrong.

Here is the law, dated and effective 25 Feb 92.

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a272176.pdf

Fucking dimwit teabagger lemming.

Bullshit. The army directive came in Feb of '92. The change in U.S. Army regulations was issued in March of 1993, two months after President Clinton assumed office.

Give up. You're just looking more and more stupid with every keystroke.

G. EFFECTIVE DATE AND IMPLEMENTATION
1. This Directive is effective immediately. Forward one
copy of implementing documents to the Assistant Secretary of
Defense (Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence) and
the Inspector General, Department of Defense within 120 days.
2. Documents that implement this Directive in overseas
areas should be framed in a manner to satisfy applicable
provisions of international agreements or arrangements relating
to law enforcement and security matters.

Snopes and plenty of other sources make it crystal clear the regulation was issued in March of '93. Army Regulation 190-14:

http://www.apd.army.mil/jw2/xmldemo/r190_14/head.asp

Notice the effective date of March 12, 1993? You were saying something about stupid? :lol:

To the point, it's a STUPID FUCKING RULE. Disarming soldiers has left them unable to defend themselves, a right other Americans enjoy. How's that working out for them?

Fox blames Obama and so do I. The left needs to realize the level of incompetence they gave a second term to. Amateurish at best...He is getting this country in a hole we may not get out of in our lifetime.

You and fox are both idiots. If anyone should be blamed, it's the far right that keeps attacking mental health care and services to help those that need it.

This guy had mental health care. He was deemed not to be threat.

How'd that work out?

Point is, no mental health system that could possibly exist in a free society can stop all crazy fucks from doing crazy things. Therefore, it is illogical to render law abiding citizens unable to defend themselves against the unpredictable actions of others. Disarming these soldiers was a stupid idea as this incident once again demonstrates.

So from this response we can gather that you have NO evidence to support your conclusion but that you believe your elected representatives nonetheless have the right to restrict the inalienable right to self defense and to override the 2nd amendment.

Brilliant...:doubt:

Excuse me?

Re-read your post.

And case law has over-ridden and corrupted the original intent of the second amendment.

1. It says absolutely nothing about guns.
2. It does have in it 2 requirements. Arms are used to defend the state and as part of a militia.

What we have now is the result of the gun lobby and the NRA.

And from your follow up, we see you STILL have nothing to support your conclusion.

Telling.

As to case law over ridding the 2nd, well, you feel free to quote that with specificity. And your take on the "2 requirements" doesn't jive with the findings of the Supreme Court. But, hey, you know better, right?

Do you actually have anything to add about the Ft Hood shooting???

What's "no evidence"?

Some whacko got a gun legally and shot up an army base.

This isn't the only time that's happened either. And it's happened in the same spot.

Your contention that "if everyone had guns this wouldn't happen" is really crazy.

And most gun deaths in the United States aren't the result of a "crime". They are generally the results of accidents or a temper tantrum.

There are thousands of deaths per year that are completely preventable.

Additionally, my point about the Constitution is supported by, guess what? The Constitution.

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

It says nothing about guns.
It does have a militia component and recognizes that component to be necessary to the security of the state.

Additionally the constitution places the control of militia to Congress.

Case law has corrupted original intent.

Excuse me?

Re-read your post.

And case law has over-ridden and corrupted the original intent of the second amendment.

2. It does have in it 2 requirements. Arms are used to defend the state and as part of a militia.

And from your follow up, we see you STILL have nothing to support your conclusion.

Telling.

As to case law over ridding the 2nd, well, you feel free to quote that with specificity. And your take on the "2 requirements" doesn't jive with the findings of the Supreme Court. But, hey, you know better, right?

What's "no evidence"?

This isn't the only time that's happened either. And it's happened in the same spot.

Your contention that "if everyone had guns this wouldn't happen" is really crazy.

And most gun deaths in the United States aren't the result of a "crime". They are generally the results of accidents or a temper tantrum.

Additionally, my point about the Constitution is supported by, guess what? The Constitution.

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

It does have a militia component and recognizes that component to be necessary to the security of the state.

I'm glad you mentioned that it's security OF the state, not security FROM the state

Excuse me?

Re-read your post.

Telling.

What's "no evidence"?

What you have...nothing.

Exactly. Yet another case of a criminal failing to obey the rules of a gun free zone.

How's that working out???

Fuck you. I NOR ANYONE is saying "this wouldn't happen" if people were armed. What were saying is that the only way these crazy fucks are stopped is by a good guy with a firearm. So why would you want to delay the time it takes to get that good guy on the scene? What makes you support the idea of wanting good people to cower in the corner waiting to be saved?

Care to back that up with facts?

Didn't think so.

How exactly? Be specific please.

Amendment II

No, it says arms. Firearms...that one can bear. So what?

And? Doesn't change the fact that the right to bear arms remains an individual right. I am a militia of one. Happy?

The SC, and a few hundred years of precedent, disagrees with you. But hey, you know better...:doubt:

Fox blames Obama and so do I. The left needs to realize the level of incompetence they gave a second term to. Amateurish at best...He is getting this country in a hole we may not get out of in our lifetime.

You and fox are both idiots. If anyone should be blamed, it's the far right that keeps attacking mental health care and services to help those that need it.

You don't care that you have a president that lies at the drop of a hat and I'm an idiot? no sir you're the idiot for voting for a man that wipes his black ass with our constitution every fucking day you fucking idiot. :mad:

You don't care that you have a president that lies at the drop of a hat and I'm an idiot? no sir you're the idiot for voting for a man that wipes his black ass with our constitution every fucking day you fucking idiot. :mad:

Umm.....I agree with you, but OBarry isn't black - I'm black. OBarry is a half breed. Please stop lumping that worthless piece of excrement into the black race. Thanks! :D

Gee, and we can't arm our armed forces on a military base of all places? Do you realize how stupid you sound?

And for the record, the gun ban began with Clinton. Not Obama. As soon as he took office in 1993, he instituted a policy which disarmed all of our soldiers on military bases. Democrats, people.

Last edited:

Gee, and we can't arm our armed forces on a military base of all places? Do you realize how stupid you sound?

No, YOU don't realize that we don't need people shooting at each other over minor disagreements.

Do Teabaggers know why the regulation was put in place to limit firearms on military bases?

No, YOU don't realize that we don't need people shooting at each other over minor disagreements.

Let me get this straight....I served in a combat zone for a year. During that time, I am relatively certain that me and my buddies had a disagreement or two during that time. I can't recall EVER shooting one of them - even though I carried a loaded M14 (at first) then a M16 and a M79 Grenade Launcher. Never shot another American Soldier. Go figure. You'd think that as "crazy" as you limp wrists believe us "right wingers" are that I would have shot everyone in my Platoon. Funny.

So - they come back to the US - say Fort Hood or For Knox, or Fort Campbell or wherever, and suddenly they can't be trusted NOT to kill those same guys that they fought next to in theater - those same guys that probably saved each other's lives during combat.

The REASON weapons are kept in unit Armories is for no other reason that accountability. Keep them locked up and they don't go missing. 1974 - 2 Motorcycle gangs were charged (at Fort Hood) with following units out to the field and stealing weapons from Johhny PFC while he slept on guard duty. There was an estimated 200 M16s stolen during a 3 year period.

You are so full of shit that your breath stinks.

Do Teabaggers know why the regulation was put in place to limit firearms on military bases?

Yes I do you piece of gutter trash - I'll be waiting for you to cite each relevant regulation.

I'm waiting.........

30k gun deaths per year in the general public that is flooded with guns. How many gun deaths per year on military bases where gun access is restricted?

I've owned guns since I was 12 and own 14 of them now. I've never even pointed a gun at someone over a disagreement even when it was MAJOR.

30k gun deaths per year in the general public that is flooded with guns. How many gun deaths per year on military bases where gun access is restricted?

More folks in the USA die as a result of medical malpractice than guns deaths each year even though there are more guns in the USA than there are doctors.

Last edited:

More folks in the USA die as a result of medical malpractice than guns deaths each year even though there are more guns in the USA than there are doctors.
More deaths are caused by heart disease, as well, and that has fuck all to do with what I asked?

How many annual shooting deaths are there on US military bases where firearms are restricted?

Yes I do you piece of gutter trash - I'll be waiting for you to cite each relevant regulation.

I'm waiting.........
What? You want the regulation?

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a272176.pdf

That was dated February 1992. Clinton was President in 1992, right?

Sonny, try Army Regulation 190-11

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/document/117924/ar_190_11_arms_vault_info_pdf

Once you get into "regulations" you will find that they are as vague and as lengthy as the bullshit that attorney's can make them.

You asked - Now YOU do your damned homework little fella. Dumbass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back