Fox Morning Zoo Crew Blames Obama For Creating 3 Mexicos

mr jones

Mar 23, 2019
close to computer
NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—After praising Donald J. Trump, on Sunday, for cutting aid to “three Mexican countries,” the cast of “Fox & Friends” blamed former President Barack Obama for creating additional Mexicos during his tenure in the White House.

“When Barack Obama took office, there was only one Mexico,” the host Ed Henry said. “He allowed these additional Mexicos to develop.”

Henry’s co-host Jedediah Bila agreed that the problem of multiple Mexicos was Obama’s fault. “It was bad enough having one Mexico without Obama going out and creating a bunch of new ones,” she said, noting that there had been a three-hundred-per-cent increase in the number of Mexicos on Obama’s watch.

The third host, Pete Hegseth, praised Trump for doing everything in his power to “reduce the number of Obama’s Mexicos.”

“Everyone agrees that there are way too many Mexicos right now,” he said.

Later in the day, the White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said that, after watching “Fox & Friends,” President Trump was committed to finding out “just how many Mexicos there are,” and that he had put the Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos, in charge of counting them. (that will take forever!!)

fox 3 mexicos.png

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—After praising Donald J. Trump, on Sunday, for cutting aid to “three Mexican countries,” the cast of “Fox & Friends” blamed former President Barack Obama for creating additional Mexicos during his tenure in the White House.

“When Barack Obama took office, there was only one Mexico,” the host Ed Henry said. “He allowed these additional Mexicos to develop.”

Henry’s co-host Jedediah Bila agreed that the problem of multiple Mexicos was Obama’s fault. “It was bad enough having one Mexico without Obama going out and creating a bunch of new ones,” she said, noting that there had been a three-hundred-per-cent increase in the number of Mexicos on Obama’s watch.

The third host, Pete Hegseth, praised Trump for doing everything in his power to “reduce the number of Obama’s Mexicos.”

Later in the day, the White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said that, after watching “Fox & Friends,” President Trump was committed to finding out “just how many Mexicos there are,” and that he had put the Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos, in charge of counting them. (that will take forever!!)

View attachment 254074

"Toenail J. Rump is calling for a complete and total (write that down --- not just 'complete' but 'total' as well) shutdown.... of Mexicans entering the United States..... until our leaders can figure out how the hell many Mexicoes there are out there".

View attachment 254074

"Toenail J. Rump is calling for a complete and total (write that down --- not just 'complete' but 'total' as well) shutdown.... of Mexicans entering the United States..... until our leaders can figure out how the hell many Mexicoes there are out there".
With Weatherman, you have to be very careful.........you really do....there's some kind of disconnect when it comes to recognizing satire.

View attachment 254074
The reality is there are people not living well. And you think adding millions per year here is going to improve every ones lives. It is obvious you are a globalist. If American you are a sucker. No matter what your background.

Snowflakes are desperately looking for things to whine about.
Let me point out that that is satire....I know you have a history of thinking satire is real, considering the threads you have started in the past..........
When I post satire it’s put in the satire group.

Don’t get pissy because I’m funnier than you even dream of being.

Let me point out that that is satire....I know you have a history of thinking satire is real, considering the threads you have started in the past..........

Now THAT'S satire! :clap:

And I remember on at least three occasions you starting very serious threads in Politics....using a Satire source, believing that it was real...and when called on it, getting very very defensive. :71:

And I remember on at least three occasions you starting very serious threads in Politics....using a Satire source, believing that it was real...and when called on it, getting very very defensive. :71:
You are too dumb to see what category it was in - satire.

Nope....I remember them well, you were stunned and in total denial when it was pointed out to you that you had started threads in all seriousness that were satire. It was PRICELESS :clap:

Nope....I remember them well, you were stunned and in total denial when it was pointed out to you that you had started threads in all seriousness that were satire. It was PRICELESS :clap:
You can’t remember what you ate for lunch.

Oh....DO tell us all about ourselves....:71:

That's very similar. You can't remember when you got yours ate.

View attachment 254074

That’s satire, you know.

Forum List

Back