CNN: The gun was "legally bought!"

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
However, it was of course illegally used in a place where NO GUNS are allowed.

I mean before marijuana was legalized in Colorado, there was no way for anyone to get marijuana in that state, right?

Anyway, I am still looking for one of these networks (including FOX) to link the fact that every single mass shooting that has taken place over the last 20 years has involved an anti-depressant drug.

I mean all of these networks have pharmaceutical companies that advertise on their networks....right? Yeah, probably nothing to that. I mean why would a network who makes millions advertising from those companies report the facts about the possible link between these prescription drugs and the mass gun violence?:eusa_shhh:

Yeah, nothing to it. Ironically, gun companies do not advertise and neither does the NRA. Oh, nothing to it.

WE-THE-SHEEPLE.jpg

Last edited:

I mean before marijuana was legalized in Colorado, there was no way for anyone to get marijuana in that state, right?

Anyway, I am still looking for one of these networks (including FOX) to link the fact that every single mass shooting that has taken place over the last 20 years has involved an anti-depressant drug.

I mean all of these networks have pharmaceutical companies that advertise on their networks....right? Yeah, probably nothing to that. I mean why would a network who makes millions advertising for those companies report the facts about the possible link between these prescription drugs and the mass gun violence?:eusa_shhh

Yeah, nothing to it. Ironically, gun companies do not advertise and neither does the NRA. Oh, nothing to it.

WE-THE-SHEEPLE.jpg

Owly, you made a tribute to me. How touching. Where did you get that photo of me in my younger days? Very nice. But why didn't you mention that I bought my pot from you?

You aren't one of those weird, obsessive stalker types are you?

Ah well, fuck off anyway. btw. nice thread, what's it about?

Gun manufacturers = the 1%.

Pharmaceutical manufacturers = the 1%.

Media conglomerates that tell Americans to buy more guns and more pills = the 1%.

But this is just a coincidence, right?

Red Herring witch hunts are the best. I don't want to hear about evil guns when far, far more children are injured or killed in backyard pools. Far more

-Geaux

Media conglomerates that tell Americans to buy more guns and more pills = the 1%.

Which media conglomerates tell Americans to buy more guns?

I wonder.

I can tell you which ones promotes pharmaceuticals. All of them. Now, which ones tell us to buy more guns?

LOL at the liberals buying into the notion of the "1%."

The democrats really do a great job of making anyone that is not in the 1% feel like a victim, don't they?

I mean look at this stupid post and the person that thanked the post. I think they agree with each other that they are victims of the 1%.

Democrats = Practice in the art of victimology.

Which media conglomerates tell Americans to buy more guns?

I wonder.

I can tell you which ones promotes pharmaceuticals. All of them. Now, which ones tell us to buy more guns?

LOL at the liberals buying into the notion of the "1%."

The democrats really do a great job of making anyone that is not in the 1% feel like a victim, don't they?

I mean look at this stupid post and the person that thanked the post. I think they agree with each other that they are victims of the 1%.

Democrats = Practice in the art of victimology.

Owly, you drug dealer you. You got any better pot to smoke than that bullshit weed you put in my bong. Rag weed owly. You gotta do better dude or I am gonna have to find a new supplier.

Both sides of the gun issue need to quit letting fanatics control the conversation. It's like watching opposing bands of monkeys flinging poo.

The media tells people to buy guns? And what percentage of the population are 1%ers anyway? I thought it was 1%.

good ole CNN, we see their priorities aren't with our dead soldiers...

it's the big push for Obama to dance on their deaths too and push his gun control AGENDA ON US

cnn has become an enemy to us folks

Here's the problem.

Within days of this incident, we are finding outhat everyone in this guy's life knew he was nuts.

And he was still able to buy a gun.

Paranoid nutballs nearly always have guns, trying to take them away from a nutball will get you shot. It's one of the central conundrums of our gun culture, how to separate the gun enthusiasts from the dangerously crazy.

I mean all of these networks have pharmaceutical companies that advertise on their networks....right? Yeah, probably nothing to that. I mean why would a network who makes millions advertising from those companies report the facts about the possible link between these prescription drugs and the mass gun violence?:eusa_shhh:

WE-THE-SHEEPLE.jpg

Henry repeating arms advertises on Fox, or used to. And I agree 100% about the drugs. Its striking how these shootings all have two things in common, of corse guns, but also antidepressant drugs. Still, I dont see a massive conspracy though. Just a little one. There is also the fact that there is some electioneering going on. Every republican wants to protect military votes by making sure military people don't get tagged as dangerous or what ever.

WE-THE-SHEEPLE.jpg

while your rant seems mostly off-topic..... you seem to blame medications for murder. that seems bizarre and unsubstantiated.

what is rational is keeping guns away from the mentally ill and criminal.

how do we do that?

background checks....

which the wingnuts are terrified of....

I wonder why.

and no one cares about your "we the people" nonsense... unless of course you're part of a well-regulated militia. then we can discuss it.

even scalia the extremist says that the 2nd doesn't preclude reasonable regulation.

Last edited:
while your rant seems mostly off-topic..... you seem to blame medications for murder. that seems bizarre and unsubstantiated.

how do we do that?

background checks....

I wonder why.
We already have background checks. You have obviously not bought any firearms. Drugs don't commit murder but how can you discount the connection with anti-depressant medication and these killing sprees? The right is concerned about some doctor prescribing meds and you losing your right to have arms. That's a slippery slope.

I think people are way too medicated, in this case the guy wasn't even in combat. If he was too depressed to function without meds he should have been released from service. And maybe firearms, if a sound mechanism was in place to do so. If it's easy to get the meds it would also be easy to loose rights so there needs to be a balance. I would make getting the meds much harder.

WE-THE-SHEEPLE.jpg

how do we do that?

background checks....

I wonder why.

and no one cares about your "we the people" nonsense... unless of course you're part of a well-regulated militia. then we can discuss it.

even scalia the extremist says that the 2nd doesn't preclude reasonable regulation.

History has taught us that background checks lead to rosters which lead to confisaction.

That is what we will not allow to transpire.

-Geaux

You stupid piece of shit. Gun manufacturers are small businesses. They are hardly "the 1%" whatever the fuck that means.

WE-THE-SHEEPLE.jpg

NO ! the gun was bought ILLEGALLY according to form 4473 #11 e, if he checked "NO" he instantly became a criminal.

http://www.atf.gov/files/forms/download/atf-f-4473-1.pdf

WE-THE-SHEEPLE.jpg

how do we do that?

background checks....

I wonder why.

I did not post "We the people," did I?

It says We the SHEEPLE.

Now, you have to love the left wing bullet points and the cliches they cling to.

Cause banning all guns (they will now predictably deny they are saying this) will of course solve the problem.

Ignore the other factors. I am sure chemically altering minds would have no real affect. Yeah, we just need to mark it up as coincidence that ALL of the shootings had a person on these medications.

These shootings sure seem to be happening a lot more frequently since these drugs have been thrusted into the public on a mass scale. How long have these companies been pushing these on those commercials? 20 years?

Yeah what a coincidence. Along with the fact that the networks hardly address it. In fact they will be pushing more drugs. Cause they are addressing mental health, just not the side effects of anti-depressants.

We the sheeple.

Forum List

Back