As Conservatives Slam ‘Barbie,’ Whoopi Goldberg Fires Back: ‘It’s a Movie About a Doll! I

You do know that Barbie is a doll right ?
And its Americas top grossing film this year.
And they will make loads more Barbie films grooming kids to um wear pink.
It will crest and recede, just like every other fad. And I don't get why you're so upset that not everyone is fawning over this movie. No one has to like it. Heck, people are even allowed to hate it.

It will crest and recede, just like every other fad. And I don't get why you're so upset that not everyone is fawning over this movie. No one has to like it. Heck, people are even allowed to hate it.
Commie has a Barbie collection, but its the Ken doll he sleeps with.

You do know that Barbie is a doll right ?
And its Americas top grossing film this year.
And they will make loads more Barbie films grooming kids to um wear pink.
Whats wrong with "The birth of a nation"? Its just a movie about the civil war. :dunno:

Whats wrong with KKK gatherings? Its just a bonfire with religious symbols. :dunno:

Well Barbie has been around for a while and I expect it will be around for a while. I just dont get the animosity. Its hardly threatening, like a can of beer for example.

Well Barbie has been around for a while and I expect it will be around for a while. I just dont get the animosity. Its hardly threatening, like a can of beer for example.
No problem, Commie, you can keep your Barbies and just what was it you duck taped onto your Ken doll???
And drink all the swill you want.

Yet you're having fits over people not liking the movie, as is Whoopi. If it doesn't affect you at all, why are you mad?

Do you still play with your Barbie doll?

Not that Whoopie's opinion is worth anything but it's only a freaking movie. The Disney conglomeration isn't important enough to have the entire liberal establishment defend the pink vacuous world of Barbie.

The film has been banned in Kuwait apparently. The muzzies are brothers in arms with the bonehead right.
Progs are not enamored with barbie dolls. The dolls themselves have what they say are unrealistic forms for what little girls aspire to look like when older. So perhaps Lizzo barbie would be realistic.

Forum List

Back