As Conservatives Slam ‘Barbie,’ Whoopi Goldberg Fires Back: ‘It’s a Movie About a Doll! I

You wouldn't know. You're too dumb to read into the subtext of anything. You're a mindless consumer, which is what Hollywood loves most.
Apparently the Barbie motto is that "girls can do anythiiing" .
That jars with the right who have very struct views on what girls can do.
Is that why they gate it ?

Lynching is illegal despite GOP efforts. The message is about lynching. the laws are the same all over the country.
And I thought it was Southerners who performed these lynchings....yeah, and they were wearing these robes and hoods now what was that group called and who formed them, I forget....

If anything is getting "lynched", it is language and discourse in America.

Apparently the Barbie motto is that "girls can do anythiiing" .
That jars with the right who have very struct views on what girls can do.
Is that why they gate it ?
Well, we know that girls can compete in sports with other girls.....but wait, who do you think girls can compete in sports with Commie?

Is there any issue so trivial that the unhinged right cant find fault with ?

Whoopie defends the film from ludicrous attacks from the half man Ted "Cancun" Ceuz and the mini chipmunk Ben Shapiro.

I understand here is no sex in the film or devil worship of any sort. Are these people just trying to get on TV ?

Shapiro even set fire to a barbie doll to underline his hatred of the film.

One thing we do know is that its tough making a movie about dolls these days. Its a minefield.
Seriously ? You fucktards have foaming at the mouth screaming fits when someone doesn't use the "correct" pronoun.

Whoopie defends the film from ludicrous attacks from the half man Ted "Cancun" Ceuz and the mini chipmunk Ben Shapiro.

I understand here is no sex in the film or devil worship of any sort. Are these people just trying to get on TV ?

One thing we do know is that its tough making a movie about dolls these days. Its a minefield.
Since I don't plan on seeing the movie I don't care.

There's more to it than just being a movie about a doll, but yeah, there are a few too many pairs of panties bunched...

Only the party of millionaires that like to fuck kids would consider this idiotic, insipid movie about a plastic doll, a WIN for their side. Fucking animals.

The sequel looks exciting...
biden bribie.jpg

1691590658063.jpeg

It's pancake syrup!

No one thought anything of the movie until you idiots jumped in it.

We need more Barbie threads.

Best. Movie. EVER. :)

You do know that Barbie is a doll right ?
And its Americas top grossing film this year.
And they will make loads more Barbie films grooming kids to um wear pink.
Is that what the fuss is all about? That Barbie wears pink? From all the right wing criticism I would think Barbie is a transexual girl, or a lesbian.

Forum List

Back