As a Jew this is hard for me to explain

No wonder he is having such a hard time explaining this "as a Jew".

Watchingfromafar AKA "louie", is about as Jewish as I am.
It’s possible he’s a liberal atheist Jew.

Aka Asshole. You may remain neutral but to turn on your ancestors who have suffered so much is unforgivable. Luckily he is old and won’t be around much longer.

If I had a nickel for every antisemite I have encountered over the internet who claims to be Jewish, I'd have...…….,.,

well, I'd probably have about two and a half bucks by now.

A.D., "after death."

A.D. means "anno Domini", which means "In the year of our Lord".

If it meant "after death" there would be the years "before Christ" and the years "after death", and a 33 year gap in between. In other words, 50 years after 1 B.C. would be 16 A.D.

Of course it is also possible that he’s just a liberal atheist and not a Jew.

Lying would totally be in character as they do believe the end justifies the means.

Was there ever a doubt?

He never said he was a dancer but he surely acts like one. If he truly is a Jew then he is a traitor.
I don’t know if you can call Jews who have forgotten God traitors.

But if you are calling him a traitor because he does not blindly follow the state of Israel, I don’t believe we should blindly follow anything.

I call him a traitor because he supports the terrorists who call themselves Palestinians over his own ancestors. While not blindly follow if you cannot acknowledge that Israel is the only true Westernized Country in the Middle East then you have issues.
That’s not what I was referring to. What I was referring to was there are right ways and wrong ways to go about things. One should never justify the means.

I don’t disagree but to me and I am biased, Israel is good and the terror states of Hamas and Fatah are evil. Leftists in this country and in Europe see it differently. Hence the vigorous back and forth. But when fellow Jews take the side of those who want to exterminate them/us I take major issue with it.
Don’t get me wrong. We dropped two nukes on Japan. I’m not saying we shouldn’t do certain things. I am saying we should own them and not rationalize they are moral.

Was there ever a doubt?

He never said he was a dancer but he surely acts like one. If he truly is a Jew then he is a traitor.

But if you are calling him a traitor because he does not blindly follow the state of Israel, I don’t believe we should blindly follow anything.

I call him a traitor because he supports the terrorists who call themselves Palestinians over his own ancestors. While not blindly follow if you cannot acknowledge that Israel is the only true Westernized Country in the Middle East then you have issues.
That’s not what I was referring to. What I was referring to was there are right ways and wrong ways to go about things. One should never justify the means.

I don’t disagree but to me and I am biased, Israel is good and the terror states of Hamas and Fatah are evil. Leftists in this country and in Europe see it differently. Hence the vigorous back and forth. But when fellow Jews take the side of those who want to exterminate them/us I take major issue with it.

I know a couple like that. Depressing.

Aka Asshole. You may remain neutral but to turn on your ancestors who have suffered so much is unforgivable. Luckily he is old and won’t be around much longer.
I’m not neutral. I’m undecided. But either option doesn’t reflect well on him.

I’m not neutral. I’m undecided. But either option doesn’t reflect well on him.

I'm a Jew. I'm inextricably bound to G-D, whether I forget about him or not.

Don’t get me wrong. We dropped two nukes on Japan. I’m not saying we shouldn’t do certain things. I am saying we should own them and not rationalize they are moral.

Morality is subjective but the safest place for a Muslim woman in the Middle East is in Israel. That should tell you something.

... You may remain neutral but to turn on your ancestors who have suffered so much is unforgivable. ......

But according to your false definition, turning on his ancestors who have suffered so much is perfectly moral as long as he says so, right? In fact, if he chopped his ancestors and you into ground meat and ate them that would also be perfectly moral if that were his subjective view (or if it were convenient to say so), right?

Off topic. Morality is subjective. I disagree with him on his view and in my view he is a traitor. You use absolutes in examples. Is abortion immoral? Is eating to excess immoral? Is drinking immoral?

I find your stalking amusing. I also find you to be very stupid.

Will you promise to stop drinking. This thread is odd. Are you pro or Anti Israel?
This is not about being “pro” or “anti” Israel.

You must first clarify your question.

Are you talking about the Israeli Jews occupying a large chunk of Palestine-?

Or the boundaries of this land now referred to as “Israel”-?

What do you mean by the term “anti”-?
Besides; "Israel" was a person; not a place

Just asking :)-

So you’re anti Israel. You knew what I meant and danced around it and then buttressed your idiotic post with a childish smiley face. I knew The answer but wanted to see if you would be brave enough to respond directly. You’re a coward. I am a Jew. I am Pro Israel. “Palestine” is a territory like North America. There is no and was never a state or country called Palestine. You’re welcome for the education.
Was there ever a doubt?

5th post from the top.

Why isn't there a palestinian state? Huh.....Cause of Israel? Well, here are the historical FACTS.

Most likely he is a liberal, atheist American Jew. History is littered with his type.

Israel itself has its own demographic of suicidal left wingers who are too cowardly to just off themselves, and want to take the entire country down with them; they don't want to die alone. They have their own 'Deportables' same as the U.S. Fortunately the Jewish left wingers here in the U.S. are losing influence across the board, and can longer throw up the imaginary Xian Bugaboos as an excuse for supporting treason and left wing neo-fascism favored by the 'globalists'.

As a Jew this is hard for me to explain

I’m 70 living in 2019ad. For those who didn’t know-------

“ad” means; The years “After Jesus’s death”.,.i.e. (ad)

2,019 years ago;.,.,,.,, Jesus walked the streets of Jerusalem

And He knew “Jerusalem” was not the “Promised Land”

Now over 2,000 years later I have found it.

The “Promised Land “ turns out to be-----

No,
It's not--
the Palestinian Land
now called “Israel”
But
The
“United States of America”
.,.,aka.,.,
USA
The United States​

And as an American, I consider a Jewish American to be just “an American” or a “Jewish American”.

But more importantly; I as an American; I view a Jew as a Jewish person. I view Jews who live in or born in “Israel” as Israelite’s; not a “Jew”, although they are from the same family.

there is a difference

No harm intended or implied

If I have offended, you

Please forgive me :)-

Ok?

If you have found a place to call home where you can be safe and proud, you are blessed.

Don't forget to get up early to watch the Sunrise and listen to the birds sing to the new day.

... You may remain neutral but to turn on your ancestors who have suffered so much is unforgivable. ......

But according to your false definition, turning on his ancestors who have suffered so much is perfectly moral as long as he says so, right? In fact, if he chopped his ancestors and you into ground meat and ate them that would also be perfectly moral if that were his subjective view (or if it were convenient to say so), right?

Off topic. Morality is subjective. I disagree with him on his view and in my view he is a traitor. You use absolutes in examples. Is abortion immoral? Is eating to excess immoral? Is drinking immoral?

I find your stalking amusing. I also find you to be very stupid.
No. Humans are subjective.

... Morality is subjective.....

By definition, it is not.

Except it is.

This is where we get to your lack of education, and I know how much that upsets you.

It doesn’t at all. Happy to compare resumes. You believe right and wrong is objective. I politely disagree. To me Radical Islam is evil and Israel is good. But for many the thought process is reversed. Neither of us are right or wrong because an opinion cannot be wrong.

... Morality is subjective.....

By definition, it is not.

Except it is.

This is where we get to your lack of education, and I know how much that upsets you.

It doesn’t at all. Happy to compare resumes. ......

Yes, you mentioned the one course you took in high school. Impressive...

In Philosophy. My major in school was finance. Go Blue Devils. I also have an MBA. Again. Right and wrong are subjective. Winners always write history. Hence Israel is the beacon of light in the darkness that is the Middle East.

..... Israel is the beacon of light in the darkness that is the Middle East.

But not if someone else feels differently at any given moment, right? If I feel an apple is an orange, it is an orange, right? Until I feel differently, right? In other words, there is no such thing as an orange or an apple, right? Happy is sad, up is down, a horse is a deer, right? Remind me again why we have laws?

Apples are objective. Sadness is subjective. I asked You not to hijack the thread. You still did. It makes you an asshole.

..... Israel is the beacon of light in the darkness that is the Middle East.

But not if someone else feels differently at any given moment, right? If I feel an apple is an orange, it is an orange, right? Until I feel differently, right? In other words, there is no such thing as an orange or an apple, right? Happy is sad, up is down, a horse is a deer, right? Remind me again why we have laws?

Apples are objective. ....

How do you know?

Forum List

Back