As a Jew this is hard for me to explain

... Morality is subjective.....

By definition, it is not.

Except it is.

This is where we get to your lack of education, and I know how much that upsets you.

It doesn’t at all. Happy to compare resumes. You believe right and wrong is objective. I politely disagree. To me Radical Islam is evil and Israel is good. But for many the thought process is reversed. Neither of us are right or wrong because an opinion cannot be wrong.
No. Right and wrong are effectively standards. Standards in an of themselves are not subjective. Standards exist for a reason. Violate the standard enough times and the reason for that specific standard will make itself known. It’s called normalization of deviance.

Humans are subjective.

“Palestine” is a territory like North America. There is no and was never a state or country called Palestine. You’re welcome for the education.
Joel 3:4 |

Yea and what haue ye to do with me, O Tyre and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render mee a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I returne your recompense vpon your owne head.

4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly [and] speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

Judea - Wikipedia

Borders of Mandatory Palestine

Palestine usually refers to:

Palestine (region), a geographical and historical region in the Middle East

State of Palestine, a modern de jure sovereign state in the Middle East recognized by 136 UN members and with non-member observer state status in the United Nations

Palestine, Palaestina, or Filastin may also refer to:

Historical political entities

Syria Palaestina or Roman Palestine, a Roman province (135–390 CE), a province of the Roman Empire following merger of renamed Iudaea with Roman Syria

Palaestina Prima, a Byzantine province in the Levant from 390 to c. 636, comprising the Galilee and northern Jordan Valley

Palaestina Secunda, a Byzantine province in the Levant from 390 to c. 636, comprising the shoreline and hills of the Southern Levant (Judea and Samaria)

Palaestina Salutaris alias Palestina Tertia, a Byzantine province established in the 6th century, covering the Negev and Transjordan

Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem or Palestine (1872–1917), an Ottoman district that encompassed Jerusalem, Gaza, Jaffa, Hebron, Bethlehem and Beersheba

Mandatory Palestine (1920–1948), a geopolitical entity under British administration

Palestine - Wikipedia

On the other hand, Israel did not exist unto 1947ad

egypt.gif
images[2].jpg

I looked and looked and looked but Israel could not be found

Then low and behold I found it, only it's not an it; it's a he
King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

:)-

Most likely he is a liberal, atheist American Jew. History is littered with his type.

God may disagree with you----

24 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.

25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

26 Thus saith the Lord God; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

28 And thou, son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord God concerning the Ammonites, and concerning their reproach; even say thou, The sword, the sword is drawn: for the slaughter it is furbished, to consume because of the glittering:

29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.

30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.

31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.

32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the Lord have spoken it.

And so it will be done

Fact: The grandchildren of assimilated Jews will most likely be wearing a cross or beheading people; less than 20% become observant Jews.

I call him a traitor because he supports the terrorists who call themselves Palestinians over his own ancestors.
Palestinians do not have snipers picking out children in a classroom and shooting the child in the head

Israel’s do

No.
Pals go into children's bedrooms and shoot a sleeping baby in the head. Point blank.

Fact: The grandchildren of assimilated Jews will most likely be wearing a cross or beheading people; less than 20% become observant Jews.
Well I doubt many would be Muslims but you're absolutely right that the vast majority would have either a weak Jewish identity or none at all. That's sad but I guess Jew haters will be happy. The truth is that the more observant Jews though a minority are needed for the Jews to continue to exist as a people and Judaism to continue to exist as a religion.

Well I doubt many would be Muslims but you're absolutely right that the vast majority would have either a weak Jewish identity or none at all. That's sad but I guess Jew haters will be happy. The truth is that the more observant Jews though a minority are needed for the Jews to continue to exist as a people and Judaism to continue to exist as a religion.
In 1984 Time Magazine ran a cover story that stated there would be no more Jews in 2002.

“Palestine” is a territory like North America. There is no and was never a state or country called Palestine. You’re welcome for the education.
Joel 3:4 |

Yea and what haue ye to do with me, O Tyre and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render mee a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I returne your recompense vpon your owne head.

4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly [and] speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

Judea - Wikipedia

Borders of Mandatory Palestine

Palestine usually refers to:

Palestine (region), a geographical and historical region in the Middle East

State of Palestine, a modern de jure sovereign state in the Middle East recognized by 136 UN members and with non-member observer state status in the United Nations

Palestine, Palaestina, or Filastin may also refer to:

Historical political entities

Syria Palaestina or Roman Palestine, a Roman province (135–390 CE), a province of the Roman Empire following merger of renamed Iudaea with Roman Syria

Palaestina Prima, a Byzantine province in the Levant from 390 to c. 636, comprising the Galilee and northern Jordan Valley

Palaestina Secunda, a Byzantine province in the Levant from 390 to c. 636, comprising the shoreline and hills of the Southern Levant (Judea and Samaria)

Palaestina Salutaris alias Palestina Tertia, a Byzantine province established in the 6th century, covering the Negev and Transjordan

Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem or Palestine (1872–1917), an Ottoman district that encompassed Jerusalem, Gaza, Jaffa, Hebron, Bethlehem and Beersheba

Mandatory Palestine (1920–1948), a geopolitical entity under British administration

Palestine - Wikipedia

On the other hand, Israel did not exist unto 1947ad

View attachment 269317 View attachment 269318

I looked and looked and looked but Israel could not be found

Then low and behold I found it, only it's not an it; it's a he
King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.

Yep it’s a territory. Thanks for proving my point. Who was the President of Palestine in 1946?

Most likely he is a liberal, atheist American Jew. History is littered with his type.

24 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.

25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

26 Thus saith the Lord God; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

28 And thou, son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord God concerning the Ammonites, and concerning their reproach; even say thou, The sword, the sword is drawn: for the slaughter it is furbished, to consume because of the glittering:

29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.

30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.

31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.

32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the Lord have spoken it.

And so it will be done

Bible is for primitives. I was born in the 20th Century. I understand your need to quote it as you’re old and need to feel closer to God. But you turned your back on your ancestors. You are doomed. Burn baby burn.

I call him a traitor because he supports the terrorists who call themselves Palestinians over his own ancestors.
Palestinians do not have snipers picking out children in a classroom and shooting the child in the head

Israel’s do

Are you 5? What is with the constant smileys? Palestinians who don’t exist are Islamist Terrorists plain and simple. Not simpletons like you.

And so it will be done
Powerful words. Are you sure you understand them?

Israel’s do

Are you 5? What is with the constant smileys? Palestinians who don’t exist are Islamist Terrorists plain and simple. Not simpletons like you.

How afar is he watching?

A desert island?

Israel’s do

How afar is he watching?

A desert island?

Wherever his mental institution is.

Israel’s do

How afar is he watching?

A desert island?

Definitely a self-Hating Jew.

Israel’s do

How afar is he watching?

A desert island?

Aka traitor aka the worst kind of person.

Israel’s do

How afar is he watching?

A desert island?

Not just self-hating ... I'm sure he has lots of company.

Forum List

Back