As a Jew this is hard for me to explain

Most conversations with you do tend to end that way.

As far as I recall, there has never been a conversation with you.
That’s on you.

I treat every encounter as a new encounter.

Looks like the same old.... To me.
That’s only because you keep doing the same thing. Please tell me you weren’t expecting a different outcome.

I expect nothing. From you.
And I give you exactly what you expect.

The power to change the dynamics has always existed with you.

Will you promise to stop drinking. This thread is odd. Are you pro or Anti Israel?
This is not about being “pro” or “anti” Israel.

You must first clarify your question.

Are you talking about the Israeli Jews occupying a large chunk of Palestine-?

Or the boundaries of this land now referred to as “Israel”-?

What do you mean by the term “anti”-?
Besides; "Israel" was a person; not a place

Just asking :)-

So you’re anti Israel. You knew what I meant and danced around it and then buttressed your idiotic post with a childish smiley face. I knew The answer but wanted to see if you would be brave enough to respond directly. You’re a coward. I am a Jew. I am Pro Israel. “Palestine” is a territory like North America. There is no and was never a state or country called Palestine. You’re welcome for the education.
Was there ever a doubt?

He never said he was a dancer but he surely acts like one. If he truly is a Jew then he is a traitor.
I don’t know if you can call Jews who have forgotten God traitors.

But if you are calling him a traitor because he does not blindly follow the state of Israel, I don’t believe we should blindly follow anything.

Will you promise to stop drinking. This thread is odd. Are you pro or Anti Israel?

So you’re anti Israel. You knew what I meant and danced around it and then buttressed your idiotic post with a childish smiley face. I knew The answer but wanted to see if you would be brave enough to respond directly. You’re a coward. I am a Jew. I am Pro Israel. “Palestine” is a territory like North America. There is no and was never a state or country called Palestine. You’re welcome for the education.

Pro or anti.

That statement shouldn't even exist.
Bullshit. It is what it is. How else do you label diametrically opposed positions?

There should be no 'position' on Jews.

Not from Gentiles at least.

Pro or anti.

Bullshit. It is what it is. How else do you label diametrically opposed positions?

The hell you say. Growth filled communities explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth.

As far as I recall, there has never been a conversation with you.
That’s on you.

That’s only because you keep doing the same thing. Please tell me you weren’t expecting a different outcome.

Still waiting for some.

That’s on you.

Still waiting for some.
The ball has always been in your court. Always.

Still waiting for some.

You can have if back, if you want.

Pro or anti.

But unfortunately it does.

Was there ever a doubt?

He never said he was a dancer but he surely acts like one. If he truly is a Jew then he is a traitor.
5th post from the top.

Why isn't there a palestinian state? Huh.....Cause of Israel? Well, here are the historical FACTS.

Most likely he is a liberal, atheist American Jew. History is littered with his type.

You could have saved time and just said asshole or traitor.

Was there ever a doubt?

But if you are calling him a traitor because he does not blindly follow the state of Israel, I don’t believe we should blindly follow anything.

I call him a traitor because he supports the terrorists who call themselves Palestinians over his own ancestors. While not blindly follow if you cannot acknowledge that Israel is the only true Westernized Country in the Middle East then you have issues.

Pro or anti.

??? Why not? I am Not Muslim but I certainly have an opinion on Muslims?

Pro or anti.

It's different for Jews.

Still waiting for some.

You can have if back, if you want.
I can’t possess something that isn’t mine to possess. It’s your free will to decide.

Pro or anti.

It's different for Jews.

I am a Jew. I disagree.

Was there ever a doubt?

I call him a traitor because he supports the terrorists who call themselves Palestinians over his own ancestors. While not blindly follow if you cannot acknowledge that Israel is the only true Westernized Country in the Middle East then you have issues.
That’s not what I was referring to. What I was referring to was there are right ways and wrong ways to go about things. One should never justify the means.

Pro or anti.

She’s not Christian and holds beliefs about Christians. So she should be able to relate.

Pro or anti.

It's different for Jews.
How so?

Was there ever a doubt?

That’s not what I was referring to. What I was referring to was there are right ways and wrong ways to go about things. One should never justify the means.

I don’t disagree but to me and I am biased, Israel is good and the terror states of Hamas and Fatah are evil. Leftists in this country and in Europe see it differently. Hence the vigorous back and forth. But when fellow Jews take the side of those who want to exterminate them/us I take major issue with it.

Forum List

Back