As A Former Soldier....Somebody Explain How One Battalion Of US Troops Was Able To Protect The Kurds

So 2000 Americans protected hundreds of thousands?

You’re delusional
"Clearly the moment Americans were removed from Syria Turkey attacked the Kurds".
Read as much as necessary in order to come into line with reality.

Americans in Syria...no attacks on Kurds. Americans not in Syria....Kurds attacked.
Cause you think 2000 Americans were the Avengers?

So we stay forever in your world? 2000?

c6b24aacff567425c10215acccaf45df.jpg

I remember from my time in the Middle-East that if you're deployed into a forward area you are there being protected by your host country. When you don't have armor and 20,000 to 30,000 soldiers ready to fight at a moment's notice...you are pretty much at the mercy of who is your host. You aren't there to protect anyone. You are only part of the support that keeps them going in the right direction. But if it is true that the moment you leave they switch sides or become unable to defend themselves I don't see the point.

It's clear there is a conspiracy to keep us in Syria for some strange reason. Trump sees this and wants to pull our people out of harm's way. Immediately the Turks supposedly start bombing civilians and Trump is supposedly at fault. All he did was announce the pull-back, Turkey starts bombing. They haven't even left yet, but for some reason the Turks were able to murder reportedly thousands of former ISIS rebels and their families. So WTF were we doing there? Who's side are we on? What exactly are we doing there? Does any of this silly shit make any sense? Why was Iraq the wrong war but Syria is the right war?

What I think is Syria is being used to get Republicans to back their fake impeachment push. That's it. Nothing more. It's a red-herring.

CZ-YqYJXEAAvqI2.jpg
I think you've nailed it!

No. Because they were American and Turkey knows how killing Americans would go over here. They aren't stupid unlike some posters here.

Do you mean stay in Syria forever? Where did I ever say that?
I actually posted just the opposite opinion. But I guess you can't be responsible for your own lack of knowledge when you accuse me of something I haven't advocated. Who is delusional?
You are!

Last edited:
And Turkey has been fighting theses people for a thousand years....
We could stay in place another forty years and the Turks would attack Kurds the moment we left. It's like wiping out Armenians. It's what the Turks do.

No. Because they were American and Turkey knows how killing Americans would go over here. They aren't stupid unlike some posters here.

Do you mean stay in Syria forever? Where did I ever say that?
I actually posted just the opposite opinion. But I guess you can't be responsible for your own lack of knowledge when you accuse me of something I haven't advocated. Who is delusional?
You are!
So Americans were a wall? I thought leftfks said walls don’t work! You’re confused

Forum List

Back