Artists hold Confederate flag burnings in 13 Southern states

You have made no addressable points, just silly nonevidenced assertions.

Now this "Nothing I have said requires that a majority of the South agrees with me." is admission of my point and that you are now shifting the argument.

No, it is not.

If you want to post some link showing widespread opposition to the Confederate Flag in the South to make some point, go right ahead.

I'm still going to be pointing out that you have run away from addressing my point(s).

I fully expect you to be the type of person to expect me to seriously and honestly address your points while you do refuse to address mine.

And if you ever grow the moral courage to honestly and seriously reply to my point(s) I will be happy to reply to yours.

Here. to remind you were we left off we you went all run away-ish.

You planning to address my point anytime soon? Or you sticking with deflections and avoidance as a tactic?

Hell, your most recent attempt showed primarily that you failed to grasp my point about The Dukes proving a recent national consensus on the Flag as a harmless symbol of regional pride, despite my repeating it over and over again.

YOu are being willfully obtuse.

Probably because you have no rebuttal for my argument.

Pride in the Confederacy is hatred of the USA.

Pride in the Confederacy is regional pride of heritage.
Half the country is not regional.

The South is not half the country. It is a region within the country.
The country was split in half during the war. You might want to pick up a book and a map.

The country has grown a lot since then.

The SOuth is a geographical and cultural region. What is the point you are trying to make?
That you a Millennial moron who needs to pick up a book. I thought that was clear.

Pride in the Confederacy is regional pride of heritage.
Half the country is not regional.

The South is not half the country. It is a region within the country.
The country was split in half during the war. You might want to pick up a book and a map.

The country has grown a lot since then.

The SOuth is a geographical and cultural region. What is the point you are trying to make?
That you a Millennial moron who needs to pick up a book. I thought that was clear.

If the SOuth is not a regional culture, then what is it, in your opinion, old man.

Half the country you Millennial retard.

It's 16 states out of 50. It's 37% of the population.

That's not half.

It's big. It's a major part of the nation. It's a regional Culture within the United States.

What about that is pissing you off?

Forum List

Back