Artists hold Confederate flag burnings in 13 Southern states

Are these the same artists that have to fear for their lives if they portray Allah or Mohammad? Nobody will hurt flag burners. But doodling a cartoon of the grand poohbah of islam CAN get you in far more trouble. I find this thread ridiculous, as if it is major issue.
What does the slave raping south have to do with Muslims?

Wow, you are a deep thinker. Funny that, I never equated the two, the original post claimed ARTISTS were going to burn confederate flags...Remember back a few weeks ago, Muslims tried to attack and kill ARTISTS creating cartoons of Allah the great and powerful? The OP's avatar, look at that. A gay flag colors superimposed over a Muslim Moon and star...But since you brought up the rape angle, let alone slavery, Boko Haram and ISIS have been doing a bang up job of THAT too. Let alone mass slaughter.
I remember last Friday when armed racists conservative "artists" tried to provoke an attack outside a Mosque

Nothing happened

Are these the same artists that have to fear for their lives if they portray Allah or Mohammad? Nobody will hurt flag burners. But doodling a cartoon of the grand poohbah of islam CAN get you in far more trouble. I find this thread ridiculous, as if it is major issue.

Wow, you are a deep thinker. Funny that, I never equated the two, the original post claimed ARTISTS were going to burn confederate flags...Remember back a few weeks ago, Muslims tried to attack and kill ARTISTS creating cartoons of Allah the great and powerful? The OP's avatar, look at that. A gay flag colors superimposed over a Muslim Moon and star...But since you brought up the rape angle, let alone slavery, Boko Haram and ISIS have been doing a bang up job of THAT too. Let alone mass slaughter.
I remember last Friday when armed racists conservative "artists" tried to provoke an attack outside a Mosque

Nothing happened
Nothing happened. They were armed, racist, subjective. A sign of prejudice on your part. Muslim terrorist don't attack armed prepared people. Ever notice that? Wanna burn a flag, fine. That is stupid as it is pointless.

Last edited:

Nothing happened
Nothing happened. They were armed, racist, subjective. A sign of prejudice on your part. Muslim terrorist don't attack armed prepared people. Ever notice that? Wanna burn a flag, fine. That is stupid as it is pointless.

Oh I get it...them Mooslims were scared of redneck racist artists

The Muslim yesterday went after pistol-wielding cops with a knife. Yep, he was a scaredy cat.

Redneck, racist, all the pejoratives flung around here. Mocking and provocation. Somebody is full of presumptions. A little respect goes a long way. Funny, you never addressed the point I made about prepared well armed folks not being attacked by muslim terrorist, Mumbai, 9/11. So on and so on. Stoning gays to death, Fatwas against writers, artists or critics. They blow up thousand year old statues , wreck archeological sites, smash precious statues. Rednecks? Really?

America is a society based on a Rule of Law not a Rule of Man. That is why the USA is superior to Iran, for instance. We are no more going to tolerate the far right Christians in charge than we will Muslims in America.

You insulted others, you were insulted in return, and you whined about getting what you dished. That is what you did, Correll. Your “clearly stated point” is that you cannot take what you dish.

Get a better example than the Duke family, you oaf. Evening Shade would be far better and much more to the point: none of those characters glorified the Confederacy. I lived in the South for more than 30 years, and true Southerners know the truth between myth and perversion.

Your intent is clear: to glorify the perversion of the Southern slave culture.

And you continue to miss the point.

Insults do not support your argument.

The Dukes of Hazzard is a GREAT example.

For a high rated nationwide hit, with two "Good Ole Boys" who LOUDLY celebrate their regional pride by painting a giant was accepted by the nation wide TV viewing audience without a peep about "glorifying the perversin of the Southern Slave Culture".

How old are you?

America is a society based on a Rule of Law not a Rule of Man. That is why the USA is superior to Iran, for instance. We are no more going to tolerate the far right Christians in charge than we will Muslims in America.

Errr, the RUle of Law does not state that those who you consider radical are forbidden from engaging in the political process.

Correll, quit blabbing, address the points, or lose the debate. In fact, you already have managed that.

Evening Shade is a fine example, a better one than Dukes.

Your redneck racism will not win the point at all.

‘The wrong side of history': Artists hold Confederate flag burnings in 13 Southern states

There is hope for the U.S. yet. In the wake of the election of the first black president, we witnessed the awakening go the sleeping bigoted giant - calling itself the Tea Party.

It's time to shame these ugly fat stupid people back into their hateful little caves.

Artists and activists around a purported 13 Southern states followed through on a plan to burn and bury the Confederate flag on Monday, WTVM-TV reported.

“If you don’t see the hate that comes along with it, that has come along with it, if you don’t see the racism behind what has been founded with the usage of it, then you’re ignoring it,” said Terone Allen, who organized a ceremony in Atlanta as part of an exhibit by Sarasota-based artist John Sims.

Artists taking part in the various events shared “eulogies” they composed for the flag before burying it.

“You decided to fight for the wrong side of history,” said a speaker at the Atlanta ceremony, Egypt Robinson X.

ConfederateFlagThatmattered-275x350.png

Speaking of flag burning, I always enjoy burning the United Nations flag and rainbow flags every year.

‘The wrong side of history': Artists hold Confederate flag burnings in 13 Southern states

There is hope for the U.S. yet. In the wake of the election of the first black president, we witnessed the awakening go the sleeping bigoted giant - calling itself the Tea Party.

It's time to shame these ugly fat stupid people back into their hateful little caves.

Artists and activists around a purported 13 Southern states followed through on a plan to burn and bury the Confederate flag on Monday, WTVM-TV reported.

“If you don’t see the hate that comes along with it, that has come along with it, if you don’t see the racism behind what has been founded with the usage of it, then you’re ignoring it,” said Terone Allen, who organized a ceremony in Atlanta as part of an exhibit by Sarasota-based artist John Sims.

Artists taking part in the various events shared “eulogies” they composed for the flag before burying it.

“You decided to fight for the wrong side of history,” said a speaker at the Atlanta ceremony, Egypt Robinson X.

What the fuck are you yammering about?....
Never mind. I don't want to know.

Enjoy your right, Locke.

I most certainly will while it lasts, which could be gone at any given hour due to not being politically correct.

Rights and freedoms are rapidly diminishing at hands of both the democrat and republican parties. And Jake, get a load of this, I was once a big supporter of Ted Cruz. Cruz is a big mover and shaker behind the USA Freedom Act. Guess what, the anti-freedom act is even worse than the anti-patriot act. I hope you take the time to read this Jake:

The Freedom Act is WORSE than the Patriot Act Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Ted Cruz completely lost my vote with this crap. Rand Paul is the only presidential candidate I can vote for.

Jake, enjoy your rights and freedom while they last, they are under attack for the far left and far right, far right such as Ted Cruz.

As Anti-Party I want to bring up one thing. The law was not changed even though the war was won.

We are still a Republic, by law, even though we kind of proved the fewer the minds, the more likely the corruption.

Some states ban big soda's and some states allow human trafficking. Some states are even allowing the BIG SCARY MARIJUANA (that ran the first John Deere tractor.)

So are we fighting against the State's Lawful Rights to be a Republic? Or are we just thinking the Civil war overturned State to Federal on all topics?

Democracy kind of became an unwritten rule, which Right Wingers hate. The Right doesn't like to think, they like to read titles.

Correll, quit blabbing, address the points, or lose the debate. In fact, you already have managed that.

How, you asshole, is Evening Shade a "better example" than the Dukes of Hazzard?

And btw, repeatedly stating that you are winning the argument, does not mean you are winning the argument.

How, you asshole, is Evening Shade a "better example" than the Dukes of Hazzard?

And btw, repeatedly stating that you are winning the argument, does not mean you are winning the argument.
Losing your temper, son, reveals how silly is your argument. The characters in ES are decent individuals locally, regionally, and nationally. DoH is a fun hillbilly butt kicker series, but it is not indicative of a whole region at all.

Forum List

Back