Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. I never said anything remotely like she claimed I said.

What part of that is too hard for you to understand?

My point stands. the 1950s were an American Golden Age.

Only fools, liars, and anti-American assholes would claim otherwise.

To be clear, if you deny it, you are all of them, it is not an either or choice thing.

A golden age for whites. In the racist conservative south, Blacks still had to drink out of separate water fountains, etc...

If you say so. BUT, twenty people do not define millions.

Hey, in your mind, is the South still a bunch of seething wacists? And have been all the way since then?

They represented the mindset of millions since civil rights weren't fully codified until the 60's.

A golden age for whites. In the racist conservative south, Blacks still had to drink out of separate water fountains, etc...

You think the blacks that lived though the Great Depression and WWII, weren't loving the peace and prosperity?

It was a GOLDEN AGE for America.

Only fools and traitors would deny that.

They represented the mindset of millions since civil rights weren't fully codified until the 60's.
And many millions more, opposed them. After Brown vs Board of education the segregationists lost every battle, they were always outnumbered and in the minority and fighting a losing, delaying battle.

Why are you choosing to give the minority of racist whites, the power to define America and not the more numerous majority of whites, who were actually fighting the fights that you claim to be fighting today, ie against racism.

It's like since you agree with those guys, you have to shit all over them. That makes no sense. And it makes you a shitty person.

They did you a good turn and you repay it, by dismissing them and their good works.

You are a shitty person.

But America of the 1950s, was a GOLDEN AGE.

You think the blacks that lived though the Great Depression and WWII, weren't loving the peace and prosperity?

It was a GOLDEN AGE for America.

Only fools and traitors would deny that.

I'm sure they were enjoying those. Even as many whites were still loving keeping blacks separated.

Oh, and both the Great Depression AND WWII were ended before Eisenhower became president. He does get credit for his role in WWII though.

And many millions more, opposed them. After Brown vs Board of education the segregationists lost every battle, they were always outnumbered and in the minority and fighting a losing, delaying battle.

Why are you choosing to give the minority of racist whites, the power to define America and not the more numerous majority of whites, who were actually fighting the fights that you claim to be fighting today, ie against racism.

It's like since you agree with those guys, you have to shit all over them. That makes no sense. And it makes you a shitty person.

They did you a good turn and you repay it, by dismissing them and their good works.

You are a shitty person.

But America of the 1950s, was a GOLDEN AGE.

And segregation still persisted in the 50's despite Brown & the Board of Education.

I'm sure they were enjoying those. Even as many whites were still loving keeping blacks separated.

Oh, and both the Great Depression AND WWII were ended before Eisenhower became president. He does get credit for his role in WWII though.

Faun. I've said or done nothing to give you the impression that I was trying to give Eisnehowser personal credit for this.

Are you really so retarded that you thought that was what I was doing?

The fact remains. You admit that the blacks were enjoying the peace and prosperity too.

1950s. Golden Age for America.

How does a thread in this forum prove me wrong? On which point?

It certainly doesn't prove me wrong about you, before any evidence was available one way or the other, wishing that it was true. That's a fact and you can't prove facts wrong. Only Biden and you can choose truth over facts, huh?

Of course I proved you wrong about me. That's evident by your inability to quote me insisting this wasn't a hoax before they arrested that piece-of-filth.

And segregation still persisted in the 50's despite Brown & the Board of Education.

Irrelevant. Try to be less boring.

The 1950s were a Golden AGe for America.

1658700839979.png

Southern conservatives. Unless it's your contention the Bible Belt is a bastion of Liberalism. :cuckoo:
Interesting. Because the South is the Bible Belt, everyone in the South is a conservative. All the black people are conservatives. All the Latinos are conservative. All the Native Americans are conservatives. Wow.

One would think that Republicans would do better in the elections if everyone in the Bible Belt was a conservative.

LOLOL

You mean like you claiming I didn't want this to be a hoax even though my posting history reveals no such delusion of yours.
So now you're saying that you wanted it to be a hoax? But you have been attacking others who wanted it to be a hoax. Even making up lies about them, saying that because they wanted it to be a hoax that they said it was a hoax.

You have no evidence that Ohio doctor would have performed an abortion on the girl.

After the mom fingered the "he's a good man" rapist boyfriend, the ONLY reason that doctor made an out of state referral was to aid the mother in COVERING for her rapist boyfriend whose baby the mom is now carrying.

BECAUSE -- child abuse and rape charges would have been filed IMMEDIATELY given that information. So the Ohio abortion doc -- trying to score political points AND cover up child abuse charges COULDN'T do the abortion once she KNEW the story. Because BY LAW -- the State of Ohio NEEDS to be informed and the doc would have been obligated to PRESERVE fetal DNA for prosecution.

This is NOT BECAUSE an abused and RAPED 10 yr old could NOT HAVE an abortion. CLEARLY -- BY LAW she could have. The AG of Ohio was telling the truth. It's because the mom and shady, fame seeking abortion doc who sent out the sketchy tweet were aiding and abetting COVERING UP the criminal by taking the abortion out of state.

Already told you this. You CANNOT refute it. The LAW did NOT prevent the abortion.

Keep trolling and looking stupid.

Lesh is right...

history-education-pss-desegregation-wallace-source.jpg

You get CRUSHED from ignorance so much -- I sometimes feel like an intervention. Tired of watching you try to try your way out of shit by changing topics and BEING WRONG AGAIN.

I recognized that photo immediately. It's SICK that you dont know the big ass Southern DEMOCRAT of the 50s who is BLOCKING that auditorium door. He was a once DEMOCRAT candidate for President and long-time DEMOCRAT southern governor. :ahole-1:

Your picture of "REPUBLICANS" is even on this page.

Civil Rights Movement in Alabama
The Stand in the Schoolhouse Door took place at Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama on June 11, 1963. George Wallace, the Governor of Alabama, in a symbolic attempt to keep his inaugural promise of "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever"
and stop the desegregation of schools, stood at the door of the auditorium as if to block the entry of two African American students: Vivian Malone and James Hood.[1]

In response, President John F. Kennedy issued Executive Order 11111, which federalized the Alabama National Guard, and Guard General Henry V. Graham then commanded Wallace to step aside.[2] Wallace spoke further, but eventually moved, and Malone and Hood completed their registration. The incident brought Wallace into the national spotlight.[3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back