Army Veteran Killed By Palestinian Attacker in Israel

Never mind keep trying

These people are lame, unfortunately humans have to deal with this sick entity.

Do you think decent people like to deal with mentally ill ignorant skinheads who spend their lives putting down the Jews?

You're an ISIS terrorist supporter. There are many clear examples here where you support/promote and aide ISIS insurgency against the secular Syrian peoples. So you're the last one to talk.

LYING NOW because you cant win an argument, it is you that supports daesh and their mass murders of innocents

All of us here can recognize that you Jews wish for genocide on Shia's/Christians and secular Sunni's of Syria. You are supporters of an ISIS and Al Qaeda insurgency. Your defense minister has ties with Al Qaeda on the border with Israel. ISIS splinter group operates right near the Golan but doesn't get attacked by Israel nor does it attack Israel. But, Israel bombs the Syrian army forces if they are in the same area. These terrorists gets arms supply line directly through Israel, otherwise they wouldn't survive on the border. They also get medical treatment from Israel.

Israel/Saudi Arabia/Turkey are all on the side of ISIS and Al Qaeda in their fight against Syrian secular people, this is very well known. You are terrorists who the world should punish for enabling, arming, funding terrorism. Your foot soldiers are the ones killing innocent people. They never attack Israel nor Saudi Arabia.

How many more times must I tell you morons that I am not a Jew, a Zionist yes but not a Jew.

You on the other hand are not far from converting to a muslim after being a dhimmi for so long, this is shown in your repeated lies sourced from islamonazi propaganda sites.
My "foot soldiers" are on the front line killing Daesh terroristsand A.Q scum and have been since 1990 when we invaded Iraq

WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO BE SHOWN TO BE A COMPLETE IDIOT EVERY TIME YOU POST

I have known many nice men named Steven in my time. However, now when I meet a man name Steven who calls himself Steve, I certainly will think of nonsensical you. Notice, folks, that he seems to not want to take his hand at trying to answer the two questions I asked of him.

How about other women named Sally? Recognize any of the names?

Famous People Named Sally
Sally Field comes to mind Sally...........but your comment above gave me some mirth I admit,........Did I not answer your two questions earlier....regards thenonsensicalliq LOL
I am glad all the Stevens,Stephens,Stefans you have met have been NICE,as for me,the word NICE would be deemed a brush off(in a nice way admittedly) as for me I prefer something like Magnificent,Lovely or on the other hand Horrible,Bastard,but never NICE,it's so insipid......Sally are you getting my drift here,I hope so.

PLAY LOUDLY

One thing I can say, Stevie, is that you are not magnificent, even though you have referred to yourself that way many, many times. To tell you the truth, I think you are off your rocker.

As to the two questions I asked of you, I don't remember seeing any answers from you. Has anyone reading this seen the answers from Stevie of the two questions I asked of him? If so, can you post his answers so that I could apologize to Stevie for not catching them.

Stevie's reply...........................I have over 300 staff,worldwide,and have never had such a communication problem before............I told you about all these Muslim Madmen moreover on this thread......I am only interested in Israel and Palestine......once a page is closed I don't bother to go back .......But Sally give me the two questions again and I will answer forthwith.the Rockingliq(much more loved than hated Sally,throughout my life) of course.

But be quick as I am off to Indonesia today

Yes, a businessman with all those employees diddling around on a forum during business hours would make a good T.V. comedy. Maybe Stevie should write a script and show it to some producer in Australia.

If you are only interested in one aspect of the Middle East (no matter how many thousands have been killed elsewhere in that area), then why aren't you on the forum that specifically deals with your interest? I have a feeling why you are not, but why don't you give us your reason?

Stevie's LOL response.....Firstly I am a Magnificent Delegator Sally........and secondly to your question......Because this thread is about Palestinians and Israelis.....you are far to easily distracted,try to concentrate on the programme at hand.see if you listen to me it's EASY......Magnificent I..aka...theliq...aka Stevie[/QUOTE]

The topic is a US veteran murdered in Israel, so why are you going off topic so much ?

Do you think decent people like to deal with mentally ill ignorant skinheads who spend their lives putting down the Jews?

You're an ISIS terrorist supporter. There are many clear examples here where you support/promote and aide ISIS insurgency against the secular Syrian peoples. So you're the last one to talk.

LYING NOW because you cant win an argument, it is you that supports daesh and their mass murders of innocents

All of us here can recognize that you Jews wish for genocide on Shia's/Christians and secular Sunni's of Syria. You are supporters of an ISIS and Al Qaeda insurgency. Your defense minister has ties with Al Qaeda on the border with Israel. ISIS splinter group operates right near the Golan but doesn't get attacked by Israel nor does it attack Israel. But, Israel bombs the Syrian army forces if they are in the same area. These terrorists gets arms supply line directly through Israel, otherwise they wouldn't survive on the border. They also get medical treatment from Israel.

Israel/Saudi Arabia/Turkey are all on the side of ISIS and Al Qaeda in their fight against Syrian secular people, this is very well known. You are terrorists who the world should punish for enabling, arming, funding terrorism. Your foot soldiers are the ones killing innocent people. They never attack Israel nor Saudi Arabia.

How many more times must I tell you morons that I am not a Jew, a Zionist yes but not a Jew.

You on the other hand are not far from converting to a muslim after being a dhimmi for so long, this is shown in your repeated lies sourced from islamonazi propaganda sites.
My "foot soldiers" are on the front line killing Daesh terroristsand A.Q scum and have been since 1990 when we invaded Iraq

WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO BE SHOWN TO BE A COMPLETE IDIOT EVERY TIME YOU POST

Phoen-----repetition of lie is a TIME HONORED technique amongst islamo Nazis----
it was so well described by one of their saints JOSEF GOEBBELS>>
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it," You should not be disheartened. The technique has been employed by scum upon the most noble of people and concepts for centuries

I have known many nice men named Steven in my time. However, now when I meet a man name Steven who calls himself Steve, I certainly will think of nonsensical you. Notice, folks, that he seems to not want to take his hand at trying to answer the two questions I asked of him.

How about other women named Sally? Recognize any of the names?

Famous People Named Sally
Sally Field comes to mind Sally...........but your comment above gave me some mirth I admit,........Did I not answer your two questions earlier....regards thenonsensicalliq LOL
I am glad all the Stevens,Stephens,Stefans you have met have been NICE,as for me,the word NICE would be deemed a brush off(in a nice way admittedly) as for me I prefer something like Magnificent,Lovely or on the other hand Horrible,Bastard,but never NICE,it's so insipid......Sally are you getting my drift here,I hope so.

PLAY LOUDLY

One thing I can say, Stevie, is that you are not magnificent, even though you have referred to yourself that way many, many times. To tell you the truth, I think you are off your rocker.

As to the two questions I asked of you, I don't remember seeing any answers from you. Has anyone reading this seen the answers from Stevie of the two questions I asked of him? If so, can you post his answers so that I could apologize to Stevie for not catching them.

Stevie's reply...........................I have over 300 staff,worldwide,and have never had such a communication problem before............I told you about all these Muslim Madmen moreover on this thread......I am only interested in Israel and Palestine......once a page is closed I don't bother to go back .......But Sally give me the two questions again and I will answer forthwith.the Rockingliq(much more loved than hated Sally,throughout my life) of course.

Yes, a businessman with all those employees diddling around on a forum during business hours would make a good T.V. comedy. Maybe Stevie should write a script and show it to some producer in Australia.

If you are only interested in one aspect of the Middle East (no matter how many thousands have been killed elsewhere in that area), then why aren't you on the forum that specifically deals with your interest? I have a feeling why you are not, but why don't you give us your reason?

Stevie's LOL response.....Firstly I am a Magnificent Delegator Sally........and secondly to your question......Because this thread is about Palestinians and Israelis.....you are far to easily distracted,try to concentrate on the programme at hand.see if you listen to me it's EASY......Magnificent I..aka...theliq...aka Stevie[/QUOTE]

Yeah, yeah, a person who knows how to delegate. More like some retired guy with nothing to do but go to forums when younger people are actually working. Scene One of this comedy -- The crackpot who calls himself Magnificent is sitting at a desk in the library using their computers and trying to make people believe he is the big successful businessman. (I could say that I run a company of 5,000 people. After all, this is the Internet where you can be anything at all.) Say, maybe I can get away with saying that I trained these giraffes for your country.

High Diving Giraffes - YouTube

As for this thread, it is supposed to be about an U.S. Army Veteran killed by one of your good friends, and it has degenerated into something else. Sad how people can say they care about one group of people, but could care less about another group of people who are being killed in the thousands over there.

Now how about answering those two questions I asked you, being that all you want to concern yourself with are your friends. I would imagine that your didn't even give that dead serviceman a few moments of you thoughts even though he is the subject of this thread.

So like all islamonazi propagandists the rules you demand be enforced don't apply to you. FIGURES
Never mind keep trying

Phoenall, all the little skinyhead posts is nonsense. Maybe she isn't even a real skinhead, but is a young Muslim teenager trying to act big. You have to admit that Ms. Bond sounds very juvenile.

PLAY LOUDLY

Stevie's LOL response.....Firstly I am a Magnificent Delegator Sally........and secondly to your question......Because this thread is about Palestinians and Israelis.....you are far to easily distracted,try to concentrate on the programme at hand.see if you listen to me it's EASY......Magnificent I..aka...theliq...aka Stevie

Yeah, yeah, a person who knows how to delegate. More like some retired guy with nothing to do but go to forums when younger people are actually working. Scene One of this comedy -- The crackpot who calls himself Magnificent is sitting at a desk in the library using their computers and trying to make people believe he is the big successful businessman. (I could say that I run a company of 5,000 people. After all, this is the Internet where you can be anything at all.) Say, maybe I can get away with saying that I trained these giraffes for your country.

As for this thread, it is supposed to be about an U.S. Army Veteran killed by one of your good friends, and it has degenerated into something else. Sad how people can say they care about one group of people, but could care less about another group of people who are being killed in the thousands over there.

Now how about answering those two questions I asked you, being that all you want to concern yourself with are your friends. I would imagine that your didn't even give that dead serviceman a few moments of you thoughts even though he is the subject of this thread.[/QUOTE]

The Magnificent Reply
Well,well poor Sally,as a self made man,I can only see you as a Tall Poppy denier,such a shame that you feel the need to diminish me in this way..........but as I have pointed out to you I have been overseas gleaning more orders for my company...........whilst you sit doing nothing but whinge,but then that is the life of the majority of lemmings in life........not something I'd adhere to........ever.........the Magnificent always,especially with the standard of the Lemmings on here.....who have so little to contribute on this site.You need to get a life.Bigtime

PLAY LOUDLY

Stevie's LOL response.....Firstly I am a Magnificent Delegator Sally........and secondly to your question......Because this thread is about Palestinians and Israelis.....you are far to easily distracted,try to concentrate on the programme at hand.see if you listen to me it's EASY......Magnificent I..aka...theliq...aka Stevie

Now how about answering those two questions I asked you, being that all you want to concern yourself with are your friends. I would imagine that your didn't even give that dead serviceman a few moments of you thoughts even though he is the subject of this thread.

The Magnificent Reply
Well,well poor Sally,as a self made man,I can only see you as a Tall Poppy denier,such a shame that you feel the need to diminish me in this way..........but as I have pointed out to you I have been overseas gleaning more orders for my company...........whilst you sit doing nothing but whinge,but then that is the life of the majority of lemmings in life........not something I'd adhere to........ever.........the Magnificent always,especially with the standard of the Lemmings on here.....who have so little to contribute on this site.You need to get a life.Bigtime[/QUOTE]

Two things, Stevie Boy:

1. A successful businessman doesn't go bragging about it on a forum. A successful businessman instead is busy during business hours trying to increase his business. Do you think Warren Buffet would get on this forum and brag as you do?

2. What have you actually contributed to this forum except your nonsense. There are many different countries in the Middle East, and you have been sloughing off putting a few articles on some of them. If forums like this depended just upon your nonsense, the forum might just as well be shut down.

The Magnificent Reply
Well,well poor Sally,as a self made man,I can only see you as a Tall Poppy denier,such a shame that you feel the need to diminish me in this way..........but as I have pointed out to you I have been overseas gleaning more orders for my company...........whilst you sit doing nothing but whinge,but then that is the life of the majority of lemmings in life........not something I'd adhere to........ever.........the Magnificent always,especially with the standard of the Lemmings on here.....who have so little to contribute on this site.You need to get a life.Bigtime

Two things, Stevie Boy:

1. A successful businessman doesn't go bragging about it on a forum. A successful businessman instead is busy during business hours trying to increase his business. Do you think Warren Buffet would get on this forum and brag as you do?

2. What have you actually contributed to this forum except your nonsense. There are many different countries in the Middle East, and you have been sloughing off putting a few articles on some of them. If forums like this depended just upon your nonsense, the forum might just as well be shut down.[/QUOTE]

How would you know anything,as for your example of Warren Buffet......shows how foolish you are......look I am using you......rosie,Phoney......this will be explained if I feel like telling you......otherwise keep up your postings LOL H.I.M.theliq

The Magnificent Reply

Two things, Stevie Boy:

2. What have you actually contributed to this forum except your nonsense. There are many different countries in the Middle East, and you have been sloughing off putting a few articles on some of them. If forums like this depended just upon your nonsense, the forum might just as well be shut down.

How would you know anything,as for your example of Warren Buffet......shows how foolish you are......look I am using you......rosie,Phoney......this will be explained if I feel like telling you......otherwise keep up your postings LOL H.I.M.theliq[/QUOTE]

Oh look, here is that big business man -- more likely posting from the nut house.

The Magnificent Reply

Two things, Stevie Boy:

How would you know anything,as for your example of Warren Buffet......shows how foolish you are......look I am using you......rosie,Phoney......this will be explained if I feel like telling you......otherwise keep up your postings LOL H.I.M.theliq[/QUOTE]

Do try and keep on topic as otherwise you might be made to stand in the corner and be forced to wear the dunces cap.

The topic is the murder of a US soldier by islamonazi terrorist scum that only another islamonazi terrorist scum would try and deflect because it makes all islamonazi's look bad

Forum List

Back