Army Veteran Killed By Palestinian Attacker in Israel

"It's the Jews fault!!"...:slap:

It is. We should invade Israel for not protecting the very lives that make their existence possible.

Is that like a punch line to a bad joke?

Maybe. Why does the OP act like we just woke up this morning and low and behold there seems to be trouble between Israel and those the Jews displaced.

Travel by Americans to that region is dangerous. Nobody gets any special consideration vet or not. Like I implied this is a whole lot more an Israeli problem than a US State Department problem.

We made our bed by destroying much of the Arab world supposedly to protect Israel. Is it really such a shock that Americans are targets in the region now?

Another person that thinks the muslims had lived there from before time began. They arrived some time in the late 19C after the Jews had started to work the land and make it fertile. They never had any ownership or sovereignty of the land from 1099 when they where beaten and kicked out. Then in 1914 when they fought on the side of the Ottomans they were beat again and lost any claims they had to the land under the Treaty of Sevres and the Treaty of Lausanne.

The reality is the arab muslims do not want to lose any land and will fight to the death to take back what they have already stolen. They are after world domination at any cost, even if it means the majority of the world is a nuclear wasteland

No. You have no idea what I think. I made my point clear that it is obviously dangerous for Americans, especially American military, to travel in the region. I also made it clear that what happens in Israel is Israel's responsibility to deal with.
This piece from Time Magazine pretty much debunks the claim that the Koran is anti-Jewish. As someone else pointed out, the Muslims were confronted by powerful Christian and Zoroastrian powers. Not Jewish.

Debunking the Extremist Myth That Islam is Anti-Jewish

monte lied. the koran barely mentions Christians and Zoroastrians-----the nemesis of the rapist muhummad is CLEARLY DA JOOOOS

Just read the Time Magazine article. Don't make things up. Judaism was a small inconsequential cult at that time. I never lie.

It is. We should invade Israel for not protecting the very lives that make their existence possible.

Maybe. Why does the OP act like we just woke up this morning and low and behold there seems to be trouble between Israel and those the Jews displaced.

Travel by Americans to that region is dangerous. Nobody gets any special consideration vet or not. Like I implied this is a whole lot more an Israeli problem than a US State Department problem.

We made our bed by destroying much of the Arab world supposedly to protect Israel. Is it really such a shock that Americans are targets in the region now?

Another person that thinks the muslims had lived there from before time began. They arrived some time in the late 19C after the Jews had started to work the land and make it fertile. They never had any ownership or sovereignty of the land from 1099 when they where beaten and kicked out. Then in 1914 when they fought on the side of the Ottomans they were beat again and lost any claims they had to the land under the Treaty of Sevres and the Treaty of Lausanne.

The reality is the arab muslims do not want to lose any land and will fight to the death to take back what they have already stolen. They are after world domination at any cost, even if it means the majority of the world is a nuclear wasteland

No. You have no idea what I think. I made my point clear that it is obviously dangerous for Americans, especially American military, to travel in the region. I also made it clear that what happens in Israel is Israel's responsibility to deal with.

Then petition to allow them to do so, and not stop them from taking the correct measures to stop the same thing happening again. Then reel in POTUS and his demands on the UK before he gets the US into serious international trouble.

Just read the Time Magazine article. Don't make things up. Judaism was a small inconsequential cult at that time. I never lie.

Wouldn't a sane intelligent person read the koran in the manner it was intended before making up their mind on what it says

YOU LIE ALL THE TIME

I should read the NY TIME MAGAZINE article on the koran? Why bother---I READ THE KORAN. I read writings that were WRITTEN WAY BACK THEN. I have relatives who survived one of the VERY FIRST lands invaded by the filth of arabia---
well---actually a land often called PART OF ARABIA-----they know just what Islamic society is like------Capt blei----you never read the koran-----you are a joke

Then petition to allow them to do so, and not stop them from taking the correct measures to stop the same thing happening again. Then reel in POTUS and his demands on the UK before he gets the US into serious international trouble.

We are already in serious international trouble thanks mostly to Bushs I and II after quite a lot of meddling previous to them. Obama inherited a flaming sack of dog shit and thankfully attempted to resist engaging in every Arab squabble that popped up.

We will be having to deal with GENERATIONS of ISIS type organizations for a very long time due to the blow back from bombing many hundreds of thousands of actual innocents into red mist. True we have been trying to kill people that are trying to kill us but many die for every guilty target.

Trying to paint Obama as a war monger after what Bush did is just crazy. He did make the mistake of being suckered into reacting to Libya and engaging our people in another rabbit hole war but that is minuscule compared to the mass destruction of invading Afghanistan and Iraq.

Most intelligent people would agree that Saddam Hussein, despite his odd behavior, was at least much of the power that contained terrorists in the Mid East. The vacuum created by the George's wars as it turns out is the perfect nursery for growing a generation of hatred driven terrorists.

Very childish, Joe. Many people work for horrible bosses, but they don't think the other people in the boss' ethnic or religious group are all the same as the boss. Just recently I read of a Jewish man's death in the paper. I recall that several years ago in the business section that he was leaving $20 million to U.C.L.A. and $25 million to USC when he died. I wouldn't call that money grubbing, and his money will be used for the students of all religions and ethnics groups at these schools.

Whenever a rich person takes a dirt nap and leaves a bunch of money to a charity or his dog, I always remember that they made that money ripping off the people who actually DID THE WORK. So it never impresses me.

What a bitter man you are, Joe. I respect the man who has dreams and puts whatever money he has into making his dreams come through. If his plans for a successful business come to fruition, he gives jobs to many people and is also able to give large sums to charity.

HUH??? any discussion of "white" people vs "not white" would require a clear
definition of "white" vs and "non white". I am ----by education ----something like a biologist. I do not recognize "race" in the genus, species HOMO SAPIEN---since Homo SAPIENS have interbred for tens of thousands of years---FREELY.
Perhaps you can define "white" person ----vs "not white" person

Naw, I'm really not going to wander down one of your rabbit holes... Zionism is another form of colonialism. An Apartheid system where European Settlers oppress native non-Europeans.

The Zionists are Europeans. That's why I find people like Jew Roids screaming about "Antisemitism" so fucking funny, as the Arabs are the Semites here, not European Interlopers who happen to share a religion with the people who lived their 2000 years ago.

Perhaps it is you who has to be medicated, Joe. As one poster once pointed out, anti-Semitism is a mental disease and you have it bad.. Plus, you don't know it all. There were many Nazi enclaves in the New York area.

Yeah, okay, if you say so... I think you hire these people so you can whine about how oppressed you are.

A smart guy like you want us to think you are surely can research this and find out what is said about killing Infidels. It has been posted so many times on these forums that it is a shame you missed it. Maybe you can tell us, Joe, why Jerusalem is never mentioned in the Koran once, but is mentioned so many times in the Old and New Testaments.

Naw, I can tell you that they aren't in the Koran because at the time the Koran was written, the Jews were a non-factor. The Koran was more concerned with the Christian Byzantines and Zoroasterian Persians.

But you'll find a lot more truly sadistic stuff in the Bible than the Koran.

So they'll do what you guys always do. Find some obscure Hadith (not part of the Koran) not followed by all sects. Which would be about as intellectually honest as saying that Christianity is anti-Semitic by pointing out that there was a book called "The Jews and Their LIes" written by Martin Luther. You know. In Germany.

You are truly a sick man, Joe, if you can't understand that there were Nazi enclaves on the East coast. As far as Martin Luther, I would think that you at least had some intelligence to realize that he was very, very anti-Semitic. If you and he lived in the same era, no doubt you would have been the best of friends.

It's a shame that Joe couldn't contact some of the leaders of ISIS to find out what they are following.

\\

I have to laugh at your "Savagery" shtick,Stevie. Funny how you overlook so much of the savagery in the Muslim world to obsess over the Jews. When the Jews took over the administration of the disputed territories from Jordan and Egypt, they build hospital, clinics and schools for these Arabs, gave them inoculations against infectious diseases (inoculations they never had before), increased their life expectancy and gave them one of the highest standards of living in the Middle East. Two questions for you, Stevie. Why didn't Jordan and Egypt do the same for these people, and why weren't these people clamoring for a state when Jordan and Egypt ruled over them?
That's good Sally but the Zionist Savagery etc., was a fact.........that you cannot deny.......just own up to your past.....This is a Pal/Isr thread,I have explained to you before I am most interested in the Pal/Isr schism and a positive PEACEFUL future for these two nations whom I have lived with and admire....but we are at a point neithers past can be put completely behind us.

Others like ISIS,the C in Syria etc., is separate and will and have told you before my feelings on those issues,give me a bit of respect as I have never lied(intentionally) to you.

Start a threat about Arabs and we will talk,regards STEVIE(I know you love to use this Monika Sally to irritate me,but its all water off a ducks back to be honest LOL)

Stevie must have had a girlfriend named Sally who ditched him. Sorry, Stevie,l but Sally is my real name according to my birth certificate.

I have started many threads about what is going on in other Middle East countries. Evidently you are too obsessed with the Jews that you have no interest in what is going on elsewhere. You never answered my questions which were.........

Why didn't Jordan and Egypt do the same for these people (all the things I mentioned and I forgot to mention the Israelis put in infrastructure for these Arabs), and why weren't these people clamoring for a state when Jordan and Egypt ruled over them?
What people ?Sally do you think you can really goad me,and by the way I did once have a Love called Sally.....she mean't so much to me,and on the odd reflections, it still hurts......as it should...She died in a car crash when she 19. (Now you manage to get personal information out of me)................steven

I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend, but at one time in the U.S., there were many girls named Sally. At least I didn't tell you that I was Sally Rand the Stripper.
You don't need to be Sorry because she taught me unconditional "Love and Affection" the best of life's lessons/Secrets.............I understand what/why you said about "Sally".................I would never refer to you as a "Sally" with that connotation ..............but who really cares if some one is a stripper anyway.steven[/QUOTE]

I have known many nice men named Steven in my time. However, now when I meet a man name Steven who calls himself Steve, I certainly will think of nonsensical you. Notice, folks, that he seems to not want to take his hand at trying to answer the two questions I asked of him.

How about other women named Sally? Recognize any of the names?

Famous People Named Sally

We are already in serious international trouble thanks mostly to Bushs I and II after quite a lot of meddling previous to them. Obama inherited a flaming sack of dog shit and thankfully attempted to resist engaging in every Arab squabble that popped up.

We will be having to deal with GENERATIONS of ISIS type organizations for a very long time due to the blow back from bombing many hundreds of thousands of actual innocents into red mist. True we have been trying to kill people that are trying to kill us but many die for every guilty target.

Trying to paint Obama as a war monger after what Bush did is just crazy. He did make the mistake of being suckered into reacting to Libya and engaging our people in another rabbit hole war but that is minuscule compared to the mass destruction of invading Afghanistan and Iraq.

Most intelligent people would agree that Saddam Hussein, despite his odd behavior, was at least much of the power that contained terrorists in the Mid East. The vacuum created by the George's wars as it turns out is the perfect nursery for growing a generation of hatred driven terrorists.

When did Obama take control of the US, and why are you still fighting in Iraq ?

Try putting 2 and 2 together and see just what he has done for world peace. Then look at his crawling to arab muslims over the years because he is still a slave.

Try putting 2 and 2 together and see just what he has done for world peace. Then look at his crawling to arab muslims over the years because he is still a slave.

Obama is confused-------it is not his fault

the idiot article that you cited---is very slanted and misleading------did some Baathist pig write it?

US Department needs to issue travel warning for US citizens to Israel. The situation there is tense, Israel is building thousands more settlements, executing Palestinians on a daily basis in the West Bank, and this is drawing reprisals from not only Palestinians in the West Bank but also in the 48 territory which tells us that the situation is very dangerous. Apparently all these attacks today were due to a 50 year old woman being killed in the West Bank.

The Europeans and Germans had to deal with this plague, the poor Palestinians got the brunt of it, and now us Americans have to deal with it. Westerners should steer clear of Israel. If Western Jews want to go, they can at their own risk. In the meantime, Palestinians seem to be on quest to retrieve their land, and good luck to them.

the U.S. destroyed the Arab world?:uhh: Of course without the U.S. and Israel the muslim world would be a utopia...Who knew?:slap:

US Department needs to issue travel warning for US citizens to Israel. The situation there is tense, Israel is building thousands more settlements, executing Palestinians on a daily basis in the West Bank, and this is drawing reprisals from not only Palestinians in the West Bank but also in the 48 territory which tells us that the situation is very dangerous. Apparently all these attacks today were due to a 50 year old woman being killed in the West Bank.

The Europeans and Germans had to deal with this plague, the poor Palestinians got the brunt of it, and now us Americans have to deal with it. Westerners should steer clear of Israel. If Western Jews want to go, they can at their own risk. In the meantime, Palestinians seem to be on quest to retrieve their land, and good luck to them.

the U.S. destroyed the Arab world?:uhh: Of course without the U.S. and Israel the muslim world would be a utopia...Who knew?:slap:

the very prevalent MUSLIM MYTH is that the arab world WAS A UTOPIA-----ask
any muslim cab driver. The IMPERIALIST WEST DESTROYED THAT UTOPIA---
ask any muslim cab driver

It is his fault, Obama was raised to be a wacko, leftist, America hating, Islamofascist loving, Jew hating, nutjob

It is his fault, Obama was raised to be a wacko, leftist, America hating, Islamofascist loving, Jew hating, nutjob

it is not easy to overcome the teachings of ones childhood

it is not easy to overcome the teachings of ones childhood

At some point ,you would hope, you grow up. Obama is still a child Just like the Jew hating ,college students, today. He never grew up

That's good Sally but the Zionist Savagery etc., was a fact.........that you cannot deny.......just own up to your past.....This is a Pal/Isr thread,I have explained to you before I am most interested in the Pal/Isr schism and a positive PEACEFUL future for these two nations whom I have lived with and admire....but we are at a point neithers past can be put completely behind us.

Others like ISIS,the C in Syria etc., is separate and will and have told you before my feelings on those issues,give me a bit of respect as I have never lied(intentionally) to you.

Start a threat about Arabs and we will talk,regards STEVIE(I know you love to use this Monika Sally to irritate me,but its all water off a ducks back to be honest LOL)

Stevie must have had a girlfriend named Sally who ditched him. Sorry, Stevie,l but Sally is my real name according to my birth certificate.

I have started many threads about what is going on in other Middle East countries. Evidently you are too obsessed with the Jews that you have no interest in what is going on elsewhere. You never answered my questions which were.........

Why didn't Jordan and Egypt do the same for these people (all the things I mentioned and I forgot to mention the Israelis put in infrastructure for these Arabs), and why weren't these people clamoring for a state when Jordan and Egypt ruled over them?
What people ?Sally do you think you can really goad me,and by the way I did once have a Love called Sally.....she mean't so much to me,and on the odd reflections, it still hurts......as it should...She died in a car crash when she 19. (Now you manage to get personal information out of me)................steven

I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend, but at one time in the U.S., there were many girls named Sally. At least I didn't tell you that I was Sally Rand the Stripper.
You don't need to be Sorry because she taught me unconditional "Love and Affection" the best of life's lessons/Secrets.............I understand what/why you said about "Sally".................I would never refer to you as a "Sally" with that connotation ..............but who really cares if some one is a stripper anyway.steven

I have known many nice men named Steven in my time. However, now when I meet a man name Steven who calls himself Steve, I certainly will think of nonsensical you. Notice, folks, that he seems to not want to take his hand at trying to answer the two questions I asked of him.

Famous People Named Sally[/QUOTE]
Sally Field comes to mind Sally...........but your comment above gave me some mirth I admit,........Did I not answer your two questions earlier....regards thenonsensicalliq LOL

You don't need to be Sorry because she taught me unconditional "Love and Affection" the best of life's lessons/Secrets.............I understand what/why you said about "Sally".................I would never refer to you as a "Sally" with that connotation ..............but who really cares if some one is a stripper anyway.steven

Famous People Named Sally
Sally Field comes to mind Sally...........but your comment above gave me some mirth I admit,........Did I not answer your two questions earlier....regards thenonsensicalliq LOL[/QUOTE]
I am glad all the Stevens,Stephens,Stefans you have met have been NICE,as for me,the word NICE would be deemed a brush off(in a nice way admittedly) as for me I prefer something like Magnificent,Lovely or on the other hand Horrible,Bastard,but never NICE,it's so insipid......Sally are you getting my drift here,I hope so.

PLAY LOUDLY

Last edited:

Forum List

Back