Army Rejects Appeal From Green Beret Fired After Confronting Muslim Rapist

Eric Weiss

Rookie
Nov 5, 2015
green-beret1-1-.jpg

Fox News The FB Page

Not like I beat up some white kid? What the fuck? That statement alone is enough to kick someone out of the military, as far as I'm concerned. This racist piece of shit does not deserve to have a military full of black, Hispanic, Asian, etc, troops putting their lives in his hands.

There is only one color in the military: Red. It's what you bleed.

Not like I beat up some white kid? What the fuck? That statement alone is enough to kick someone out of the military, as far as I'm concerned. This racist piece of shit does not deserve to have a military full of black, Hispanic, Asian, etc, troops putting their lives in his hands.

There is only one color in the military: Red. It's what you bleed.
I really hope that is an incorrect quote

And to get some real information from a much more credible source:

After the child rapist laughed it off and referenced that it was only a boy, Captain Quinn picked him up and threw him," Martland writes. Martland then proceeded to "body slam him multiple times," kick him in the rib cage, and put his foot on his neck. "I continued to body slam him and throw him for fifty meters until he was outside the camp," Martland writes. "He was never knocked out, and he ran away from our camp." The incident lasted no more than five minutes, he says.

Green Beret discharged for beating alleged child rapist speaks out - CNNPolitics.com

Yeeeaaaaahhh, that's definitely a violent assault. It doesn't matter if in his opinion his victim was a rapist. Not his call to be judge, jury, and executioner.

Word . That shit is a crime here in the us too.

I know people who lived in the Mid East . The man boy love this is pretty common . Totally fucked up .

Kinda late for Sgt. Martland don't ya think?...

Proposed Bill Would Require US Troops to Report Child Sexual Abuse
Mar 05, 2016 | A former Marine Corps officer-turned-congressman said Friday it was "pathetic" that the Defense Department does not require its troops to intervene if a child is raped by allied troops on US-controlled bases.
Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., introduced legislation on March 3 that would require American troops to respond to any child sexual abuse on US bases, both domestic and overseas. The "Martland Act" is nicknamed for Green Beret Sgt. 1st Class Charles Martland, whose Army career is in limbo because he beat up an Afghan police commander who admitted he raped a child repeatedly. "Sadly, I'm having to write Defense Department policy to make sure it's illegal to rape kids on American bases," Hunter said Friday. "It's pathetic that we have to do this ... it should not have to be done by Congress."

hunter.jpg

Congressman Duncan Hunter visits US Coast Guard Maritime Safety and Security Team 91109 in San Diego. His proposed legislation would require US troops to report child sexual abuse​

The Pentagon does not comment on proposed legislation, a defense spokesperson said. Attempts to reach a spokesperson for the American command in Afghanistan were unsuccessful Friday, but a spokesman told the New York Times last year there was "no express requirement that US military personnel in Afghanistan report" allegations of child sexual abuse, which is "a matter of domestic Afghan criminal law." Though officially illegal in Afghanistan, sexual abuse of children, especially boys between 10 and 18, is prevalent in some parts of the country, the Afghanistan Independent Human Rights Commission found in 2014. A long-standing open secret commonly called "bacha bazi" is typically committed by wealthy and powerful men against boys from poor families, the commission found.

In his bill, officially entitled the ''Mandating America's Responsibility to Limit Abuse, Negligence and Depravity Act," Hunter wrote American troops "serving in Afghanistan were advised to respect cultural and religious practices of Afghans," referring to "bacha bazi." "Because it is a culture norm we're going to turn a blind eye?" Hunter said. "This has to change." Reports that Americans were instructed to ignore such abuse came to light last year after the Army selected Martland, 33, for involuntary separation, as part of its force strength reduction. Top American military leaders in Afghanistan have since denied such a policy existed, and the Pentagon Inspector General has launched a comprehensive investigation into the issue.

MORE

Forum List

Back