Ben Carson Raises $3.5 Million This Week Amidst Media Scrutiny

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
"Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson pulled in $3.5 million in campaign donations this week after furiously fighting off media reports Friday that he lied about his childhood and admission into West Point.

The $3.5 million was accompanied by 100,000 new followers on Facebook.

“What I have always said about the media is being proven for everyone to see,” Carson said in a Facebook post. “But I have news for them. This week alone we raised $3,500,000.00 from almost 70,000 donations. Just here on Facebook we have gained over 100,000 new followers this week.”

Read more: Carson Raises $3.5 Million This Week Amidst Media Scrutiny | The Daily Caller

Koch Bros are considering handing Rubio $1 billion ..

3.5 million must be a lot !!!

wooooooohooooooo !!!!

BREAKING NEWS: Ben Carson lies about $3.5 million fundraising week.
The left was doing the fund raising.
Actually, I was thinking exactly that. I wouldn't be surprised if the DNC were behind a fundraising push to try to keep Carson in the spotlight a bit longer, and maintain the shit show that has been going on between him and Trump.
It's been going on with Trump but I haven't seen Carson sling the mud. But they are obviously wanting to take away focus of their candidate.

or Trump .. having an idiot like Carson on stage beside him makes him appear smarter .. he thinks.

LOL

It's funny how Hilary did this: "
“I have been advised that the unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized retention, or negligent handling of SCI by me could cause irreparable injury to the United States or be used to advantage by a foreign nation,” the agreement states.

Clinton received at least two emails while secretary of state on her personal email server since marked “TS/SCI”—top secret/sensitive compartmented information—according to the U.S. intelligence community’s inspector general."

And the same day the Carson smear begins.

"Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson pulled in $3.5 million in campaign donations this week after furiously fighting off media reports Friday that he lied about his childhood and admission into West Point.

“What I have always said about the media is being proven for everyone to see,” Carson said in a Facebook post. “But I have news for them. This week alone we raised $3,500,000.00 from almost 70,000 donations. Just here on Facebook we have gained over 100,000 new followers this week.”

Read more: Carson Raises $3.5 Million This Week Amidst Media Scrutiny | The Daily Caller

Think everyone who's supported him is gonna feel like the people who supported Hitler in the 20s and early 30s - oops.

Think everyone who's supported him is gonna feel like the people who supported Hitler in the 20s and early 30s - oops.
Are you comparing Carson to Hitler? How original.

Forum List

Back