Army given gun confiscation questionnaire

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
On Wednesday’s broadcast of The Alex Jones Show, multiple Virginia police officers called into the program to discuss the battle for the Second Amendment brewing in the state, and an Army veteran tells how he received a questionnaire while serving that asked if U.S. soldiers would take guns from citizens.

Army Given Gun Confiscation Questionnaire

Every time you really huuuuurang alex it makes all the losers look dumb as fk every time he is right every time!!

On Wednesday’s broadcast of The Alex Jones Show, multiple Virginia police officers called into the program to discuss the battle for the Second Amendment brewing in the state, and an Army veteran tells how he received a questionnaire while serving that asked if U.S. soldiers would take guns from citizens.

Every time you really huuuuurang alex it makes all the losers look dumb as fk every time he is right every time!!

The fly in that ointment is that all members of the military swear an oath to uphold and defend the constitution. The second being part of that constitution any order to seize arms from the public would automatically be considered an illegal order and therefore could not and likely would not be obeyed.

Did the questionnaire say which citizens it was referring to? American troops by law are not suppose to be used in the US against its own citizens so we'd hoped and pray that they wouldn't even consider it if talking about US citizens.

The fly in that ointment is that all members of the military swear an oath to uphold and defend the constitution. The second being part of that constitution any order to seize arms from the public would automatically be considered an illegal order and therefore could not and likely would not be obeyed.

They also swear to follow potus I'm a Vietnam era vet. I took the oath and I still will abide by it. Problem is,,,,, You have to obey POTUS, yet you cannot enforce unconstitutional orders. That clearly leaves a choice between the contradictions.

• Banned

Did the questionnaire say which citizens it was referring to? American troops by law are not suppose to be used in the US against its own citizens so we'd hoped and pray that they wouldn't even consider it if talking about US citizens.

Remember when they were teaching the US CONSTITUTION is a terroristic document ...... They're still teaching it...

t

Remember when they were teaching the US CONSTITUTION is a terroristic document ...... They're still teaching it...
Is there no limit to the Democrat' Treason?

Why would the Army take your guns?

Just make them illegal. If you choose to keep them, you can’t take them out in public or shoot them or sell them

If you get caught....you go to jail

Easy Peasy

• Banned

Just make them illegal. If you choose to keep them, you can’t take them out in public or shoot them or sell them

Easy Peasy

No your just to dam dumb to comprehend the 2nd amendment. LOL

2018 dufis....

george-soros-quote.jpg

Soros-funded ‘National Gun Control Movement’ is all about starting an American civil war – The Millennium Report

Federal law enforcement already shredded the 4th Amendment, the 2nd is no different. Our Intel Agencies got away scott free with an attempted Coup, what's going to stop them? Huber? Sessions? Horowitz?

They also swear to follow potus I'm a Vietnam era vet. I took the oath and I still will abide by it. Problem is,,,,, You have to obey POTUS, yet you cannot enforce unconstitutional orders. That clearly leaves a choice between the contradictions.
The Officers swear no oath to POTUS Oath of Commissioned Officers - Army Values
Oath of Commissioned Officers
I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God. (Title 5 U.S. Code 3331, an individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services)

Easy Peasy

b0a2354b89d0d43173b75c5591360911.jpg

Easy Peasy

No your just to dam dumb to comprehend the 2nd amendment. LOL
I fully support well regulated militias

Easy Peasy

b0a2354b89d0d43173b75c5591360911.jpg
I have no problem with that

]

How is well regulated defined? I was close to a bunch Militia in Maine, 15 years ago. They had good intentions but I thought they were a joke and said so. I was visited by the commander, many members as to my admonishments of them. They did agree with me eventually. I'd get into it if you wanted but no need otherwise.

A WELL REGULATED is good, rag tag is not.

]

How is well regulated defined? I was close to a bunch Militia in Maine, 15 years ago. They had good intentions but I thought they were a joke and said so. I was visited by the commander, many members as to my admonishments of them. They did agree with me eventually. I'd get into it if you wanted but no need otherwise.

Agree totally

A bunch of gun nuts playing Army is not a militia

]

Agree totally

And a bunch of farmers and ranchers were better qualified to fight the brits?

]

Agree totally

And a bunch of farmers and ranchers were better qualified to fight the brits?
A bunch of farmers had no idea how to fight as an Army. Neither do a bunch of rednecks playing Rambo

Forum List

Back