Arms trafficker caught without need to license gun owners or register guns, or universal background.

Sooooo...I just gave you three stories of normal gun owners, who never committed a crime with a gun, whose lives have been destroyed by clerical errors...they are not violent socipaths....you know, democrat voters.......and they obeyed all the laws...except minor paperwork that you insist on...that doesn't target criminals but targets these normal people....

Uh, no. they all had guns they didn't have permits for and one of them had an illegal type of ammunition.

So no one gets busted for paperwork.

It was all paperwork, read them again....they were all legal gun owners who didn't commit a violent crime with a gun...and all of them lacked paperwork...and were targeted for total destruction by people like you.

Their minorities weren't destroyed by the democrat party.......who preach single parent motherhood and fatherless homes......and blaming everyone else for their problems....

Sorry, when was this Democratic Speech that advocated Single motherhood?

Who said it, exactly? When was it said? I mean, other than when Dan Quayle confused Murphy Brown for a real person.

It was all paperwork, read them again....they were all legal gun owners who didn't commit a violent crime with a gun...and all of them lacked paperwork...and were targeted for total destruction by people like you.

One of them actually shot someone with a gun he shouldn't have had... ANd while I know "Shooting a darkie" is the gun nut dream, point was, he did it with an illegal gun.

One of them actually shot someone with a gun he shouldn't have had... ANd while I know "Shooting a darkie" is the gun nut dream, point was, he did it with an illegal gun.

Nope….I know you are in love with the word, "darkie" but the guy had a legal right to that gun and was trying to get the paperwork on it…..and it was the lack of paperwork that turned him into a felon……...

Nope….I know you are in love with the word, "darkie" but the guy had a legal right to that gun and was trying to get the paperwork on it…..and it was the lack of paperwork that turned him into a felon……...

Guy, if he didn't have the paperwork on that gun, he didn't have it legally. I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp.

Guy, if he didn't have the paperwork on that gun, he didn't have it legally. I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp.

Sorry…..you focus on normal citizens who fall into felony traps because you anti gun extremists added extra layers of paperwork onto a civil right….and when the normal gun owner, who has committed no crime other than to fail to jump through the right hoops to exercise his right, you crush him and destroy his life……while you could care less that violent sociopaths who use guns to actual commit rape, robbery and murder are back on the streets, sometimes in less than 2 years…and are the actual problem….

Imagine if you made extra paperwork just to vote and if you failed to fill out that paperwork and get a license to vote because you moved….and then they made you a felon …..you morons would lose your minds…...

He shot a stranger who had broken into his home and was about to enter his son's bedroom……and he didn't have a permit because he couldn't get the paperwork filed quickly enough because in New York you need to pay a lawyer to go through the legal morass and red tape to get a permit…….he owned the gun legally in Florida and had moved…and again…..it is his right to bear arms….but your licensing scheme in New York turned a law abiding, normal person into a felon…..

Sorry…..you focus on normal citizens who fall into felony traps because you anti gun extremists added extra layers of paperwork onto a civil right….and when the normal gun owner, who has committed no crime other than to fail to jump through the right hoops to exercise his right, you crush him and destroy his life……while you could care less that violent sociopaths who use guns to actual commit rape, robbery and murder are back on the streets, sometimes in less than 2 years…and are the actual problem….

Imagine if you made extra paperwork just to vote and if you failed to fill out that paperwork and get a license to vote because you moved….and then they made you a felon …..you morons would lose your minds…...

Nobody ever got killed by a vote.

33,000 Americans are killed every year by guns. 78,000 are injured and 300,000 gun crimes are committed.

But according to Kleck, guns made you feel better about your tiny dick 5 million times.

He shot a stranger who had broken into his home and was about to enter his son's bedroom……and he didn't have a permit because he couldn't get the paperwork filed quickly enough because in New York you need to pay a lawyer to go through the legal morass and red tape to get a permit…….he owned the gun legally in Florida and had moved…and again…..it is his right to bear arms….but your licensing scheme in New York turned a law abiding, normal person into a felon…..

Then maybe he needs to find other ways to feel better about his tiny pecker.

Forum List

Back