Armed U.S. Diplomat uses Gun to save life in Pakistan.!

Here is something for all you Gun Control freaks to think about. An armed U.S. Diplomat
had to take out a gun to shoot two armed men on a motorcylce who fired on his vehicle
in Pakistan.

Now if this Diplomat did not have a gun, he would have been assassinated by those shooters.!

This info came from the bbcnews website. 1/27/2011
BBC News - Home

Question is: what does the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution have to do with Pakistan law?

Like my quote says sir " I rather have a Gun and not need it, than need a gun and not have one"

Gun lover quote..:razz:

LAHORE, Pakistan — Pakistan will pursue murder charges against a U.S. consular employee suspected of shooting two armed men during a possible robbery attempt, a top prosecutor said Friday as protesters called for the American to be severely punished.

The killings in this bustling city on Thursday have attracted intense media coverage in Pakistan, and the government – already viewed by some critics as being subservient to the United States – will be under pressure to allow the law to run its course.

I fucking knew it.

US Official To Face Murder Charge In Pakistan

He's guilty for being a infidel in a Muslim country, defending himself against armed Muslim robbers. The verdict is clear: Off with his head!
We should know by now that there is no such thing as a fair trial for infidels.
Pakistan has a Christian woman held in its prison facing the death penalty for, of all things, blasphemy.
The U.S. should send in units to rescue them from the prisons. Instead, they will just say, "too bad, so sad."

US threatens to cut aid to Pakistan
US congress members have threatened to stop aid to Pakistan unless it releases an American detained over shooting deaths of two Pakistani men.
"During the course of investigation, police retrieved photographs of some sensitive areas and defence installations from Davis' camera,"
A security official also told the Express Tribune that Davis' name did not figure on a list of US diplomats presented by the American embassy to the ministry of foreign affairs on January 25.
US threatens to cut aid to Pakistan - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

The Deepening Mystery of Raymond Davis
Davis (whose identity was first denied and later confirmed by the US Embassy in Islamabad), and the embassy have claimed that he was hired as an employee of a US security company called Hyperion Protective Consultants, LLC, which was said to be located at 5100 North Lane in Orlando, Florida. Business cards for Hyperion were found on Davis by arresting officers.

However CounterPunch has investigated and discovered the following information:

First, there is not and never has been any such company located at the 5100 North Lane address. It is only an empty storefront, with empty shelves along one wall and an empty counter on the opposite wall, with just a lone used Coke cup sitting on it. A leasing agency sign is on the window. A receptionist at the IB Green & Associates rental agency located in Leesburg, Florida, said that her agency, which handles the property, part of a desolate-looking strip mall of mostly empty storefronts, has never leased to a Hyperion Protective Consultants. She added, “In fact, until recently, we had for several years occupied that address ourselves.”
Dave Lindorff: The Deepening Mystery of Raymond Davis and Two Slain Pakistani Motorcyclists

This whole case is a joke, they already know the guys he shot had guns and just robbed someone earlier that day. Plus the fact that they are trying to charge this man for having a bereta in Pakistan is a fucking joke, why don't they go arrest all those Taliban who carry abound rocket launchers and AK-47's like its nobodies business?

This whole case is a joke, they already know the guys he shot had guns and just robbed someone earlier that day. Plus the fact that they are trying to charge this man for having a bereta in Pakistan is a fucking joke, why don't they go arrest all those Taliban who carry abound rocket launchers and AK-47's like its nobodies business?

Not according to the apologists. But I agree with you. It's a mockery.

Not according to the apologists. But I agree with you. It's a mockery.

If a Pakistani man killed 2 guys in Houston or Detroit who were trying to rob him I would say the man should be released on self defense, unfortunatly the Pakistanis despise Americans so much they want to burn this man at the stake just because he is American, they don't give a fuck about the 2 Pakistani who died or the wife of one of them who ate rat poison and commited suicide, if a Taliban killed these 2 men no one would say nothing, what fucking bullshit. My prayers go out to this poor man and his family.

It seems he was not a diplomat, but rather a hired gun, good for Pakistan for upholding their law

It seems he was not a diplomat, but rather a hired gun, good for Pakistan for upholding their law

Who cares what he was? he was protecting himself from a robbery. This case is a joke because Pakistan rarely upholds any laws, what about all those Taliban running around in Pakistan with rocket launchers and AK-47's killing people? if Pakistan wants to uphold some laws how about arrest those clowns? they won't because they have no balls.

well maybe they will show some balls in this case, running around with a gun is not allowed in Pakistan

well maybe they will show some balls in this case, running around with a gun is not allowed in Pakistan

Really? running around with a gun is not allowed in Pakistan? I laugh at that.

pakistan-south-waziristan-taliban-fighters.jpg

taliban_fighters.jpg

taliban_2_29.jpg

Open your eyes, everyone and their mother is packing in Pakistan. Why won't the Pakistanis arrest these men and charge them for carrying weapons? they won't because this whole trial is a joke, the only reason they are angry at this man is because he is American, if he was Taliban and killed these guys no one would say shit. This whole trial is a joke and so is the whole country of Pakistan.

You're not serious right? EVERYONE CARRIES WEAPONS IN PAKISTAN! There is a town in Pakistan called Darra that is called the city of guns, you can quite easily have anything made there for you. From a C-96 Mauser all the way up to a DsHK .50 cal machinegun.

I know it may sound strange to you, but in many countries the right to life is more important than the right to property, you cant take someones life because they are taking material goods, as I said, strange but the Law

That's why I don't like going to other countries. I get anxious just going to Canada.

You're not serious right? EVERYONE CARRIES WEAPONS IN PAKISTAN! There is a town in Pakistan called Darra that is called the city of guns, you can quite easily have anything made there for you. From a C-96 Mauser all the way up to a DsHK .50 cal machinegun.

You are correct, whenever someone tries to mention that the American carrying a gun was not legal I always say what about the Taliban? those guys walk around with RPG's and AK-47's in broad daylight, that whole country is a joke.

There are areas under Government control and there are areas under tribal control

There are areas under Government control and there are areas under tribal control

So? according to Pakistani law having a gun is illegal right? so the Pakistani Military should go into Waziristan and wherever else the Taliban are gathering and place them under arrest, they are violating Pakistani law.

"It was cold-blooded murder," said Mr Tareen. "Eyewitnesses have told police that he directly shot at them and he kept shooting even when one was running away. It was an intentional murder."

Police officials have previously said that the two men were street robbers, although conspiracy theorists have suggested that the pair were members of Pakistani intelligence.

The Associated Press news agency says Pentagon records show that Mr Davis is a former Special Forces soldier who left the army in 2003 after 10 years of service.
BBC News - US man Raymond Davis shot Pakistan pair 'in cold blood'

Forum List

Back