Armed U.S. Diplomat uses Gun to save life in Pakistan.!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Here is something for all you Gun Control freaks to think about. An armed U.S. Diplomat
had to take out a gun to shoot two armed men on a motorcylce who fired on his vehicle
in Pakistan.

Now if this Diplomat did not have a gun, he would have been assassinated by those shooters.!

This info came from the bbcnews website. 1/27/2011
www.bbcnews.com

Last edited:
Lets hope the State Department doesn't fire him for putting Self Preservation over drinking the Kool-Aid.

Here is something for all you Gun Control freaks to think about. An armed U.S. Diplomat
had to take out a gun to shoot two armed men on a motorcylce who fired on his vehicle
in Pakistan.

Now if this Diplomat did not have a gun, he would have been assassinated by those shooters.!

BBC News - Home

Good for him i hope he killed the bastards.

Lahore police chief Aslam Tareen told the AP news agency that the American was being questioned by the police and may be charged with both murder and illegally carrying a weapon: a Beretta pistol.

Just like I fucking thought. The US government better step in to help this man.

Lahore police chief Aslam Tareen told the AP news agency that the American was being questioned by the police and may be charged with both murder and illegally carrying a weapon: a Beretta pistol.

Have you people ever heard of diplomatic immunity.?

" I would rather have a Gun and not need it, than need a gun and not have it"

Gun rights , Gun owners quote.

Some things dont mesh

"Diplomatic staff usually enjoy a certain type of immunity, but I am not sure about murder,"
The American had stopped at a traffic light when two men riding a motorcycle stopped near his car.

"The man told us he pulled out his pistol in self-defence," Mr Tarin said.

The American official is now being held in custody.
BBC News - US diplomat kills two Pakistanis in Lahore
If they fired first then it was self defense, if he just got spooked (excuse the pun) and shot first then he's guilty
However, he killed a third man as he attempted to flee the scene.

71517992-raymond-david.jpg

raymond david I wonder if he is a Blackwater contractor?

Last edited:

He is being held in custody right now and they said diplomats do have certain immunities but they are not sure about murder, this happened in Pakistan and they despise Americans there, when this gets out more people are going to demand his head.

Some things dont mesh

"Diplomatic staff usually enjoy a certain type of immunity, but I am not sure about murder,"
The American had stopped at a traffic light when two men riding a motorcycle stopped near his car.

If they fired first then it was self defense, if he just got spooked (excuse the pun) and shot first then he's guilty

So hes just supposed to sit there and wait for them to shoot him first? that makes alot of sense. They had weapons on their bodies anyways.

I know it may sound strange to you, but in many countries the right to life is more important than the right to property, you cant take someones life because they are taking material goods, as I said, strange but the Law

Some things dont mesh

So hes just supposed to sit there and wait for them to shoot him first? that makes alot of sense. They had weapons on their bodies anyways.

Let's see the outcome. It will be interesting.

I know it may sound strange to you, but in many countries the right to life is more important than the right to property, you cant take someones life because they are taking material goods, as I said, strange but the Law

So in other countries you should just let people rob you? no thanks, I'll take the American way with this one. How about those Pakistanis get some balls and go down to Waziristan and arrest those Taliban that are killing Pakistanis there.

in Pakistan.

BBC News - Home

Question is: what does the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution have to do with Pakistan law?

I'm laughing that the Pakistani authorities are investigating this man for having a Beretta, but say nothing about the armed patrols of Taliban carrying rocket launchers and AK-47's patrolling their city streets!

The Pakistani government and their military are full of Tabliban and Al-Quieda sympathizers the U.S. government needs to get this guy out as soon as possible.

Pakistan-Taliban-Humvee.jpg

local-20a31204475d3c91d48057c4044d97e7.jpg

pakistan-south-waziristan-taliban-fighters.jpg

These are all pictures from Pakistan, how about the Pakistani police go arrest these guys? the fuckin idiots in the first pic have a fuckin Humvee for fucks sake, god Pakistan is such a fucking joke it makes me sick.

Hope State doesn't throw him under the bus. I wasn't kidding. I'm concerned for his well being.

Forum List

Back