Armed Man Arrested Outside of White House for Planning To Assassinate President Trump

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
A man armed with a knife was arrested outside of the White House Sunday, after he threatened to assassinate President Donald Trump.

Washington DC Metropolitan Police say they arrested 25-year-old Roger Hedgpeth, charging him with making threats to do bodily harm, after Hedgpeth was seen with a knife outside of the White House.

Secret Service agents spotted Hedgpeth, who said he was there to “assassinate” the president.

“I have a knife to do wit with,” Hedgpeth told Secret Service agents, according to The Associated Press.

Police were called to the scene and arrested Hedgpeth. Officers found Hedgpeth was carrying a 3.5 inch knife and an empty pistol holster.

After being taken into custody, Hedgpeth was brought to a hospital for a mental health evaluation, the Metropolitan Police Department said.

A vehicle belonging to Hedgpeth was impounded.

Armed man threatening to assassinate Trump arrested outside of White House

I made sure to not put "democrat" in the title this time, since is it not obvious that there is no way the person is a democrat?

A man armed with a knife was arrested outside of the White House Sunday, after he threatened to assassinate President Donald Trump.

Washington DC Metropolitan Police say they arrested 25-year-old Roger Hedgpeth, charging him with making threats to do bodily harm, after Hedgpeth was seen with a knife outside of the White House.

Secret Service agents spotted Hedgpeth, who said he was there to “assassinate” the president.

“I have a knife to do wit with,” Hedgpeth told Secret Service agents, according to The Associated Press.

Police were called to the scene and arrested Hedgpeth. Officers found Hedgpeth was carrying a 3.5 inch knife and an empty pistol holster.

After being taken into custody, Hedgpeth was brought to a hospital for a mental health evaluation, the Metropolitan Police Department said.

I made sure to not put "democrat" in the title this time, since is it not obvious that there is no way the person is a democrat?
Who cares what party or race or religion he belongs to? If he is telling secret service he is there to kill Trump with a 3 inch knife then he is obviously mentally ill. Right?!

Who cares what party or race or religion he belongs to? If he is telling secret service he is there to kill Trump with a 3 inch knife then he is obviously mentally ill. Right?!

Obviously, but I don't remember this amount of mentally ill people going after Obama or other presidential candidates. They took CNN a bit too seriously.

Democrats need to own their rhetoric.

He is a perfect specimen of the Demoncrap Party...….Mentally ill, they all are...

Or just as obviously a Democrat. TDS rage is being fed to America's not-too-brights like Mama's milk.

Isn’t anyone who wants to kill or does kill someone? That’s why that’s a a fked up excuse

Obviously, but I don't remember this amount of mentally ill people going after Obama or other presidential candidates. They took CNN a bit too seriously.

Looks like Obama and his family got a fair amount of death threats

Assassination threats against Barack Obama - Wikipedia

He’s not in office now

Or just as obviously a Democrat. TDS rage is being fed to America's not-too-brights like Mama's milk.
Sure, just like every Nazi racist jerk represents the republicans right?! Aren’t these partisan games fun! Do you really think they prove anything?

Statements?

By this standard, there are more than 10,000 assassination threats against Trump on twitter alone with its #KillTrump and #AssassinateTrump hashtags. I am talking about actions.

Statements?

By this standard, there are more than 10,000 assassination threats against Trump on twitter alone with its #KillTrump and #AssassinateTrump hashtags. I am talking about actions.
Actions like a crazy guy telling secret service he’s there to kill the president with a tiny knife?!

Statements?

Actions like a crazy guy telling secret service he’s there to kill the president with a tiny knife?!

Yes, that is not banter you moron. There have been people with guns before. And today, someone drove a van through republican registration point.

You aren't getting the hint, are you?

Last edited:

Statements?

Yes, that is not banter you moron. Of course there have been people with guns before. And today, someone drove a van through republican registration point.

What hint is that? And how are those more severe than the man with the knife that threatened Obama in 2009 or the pipe bomb mailed to his house, or the ricin envelope mailed to the White House... or the guy that opened fire at the White house with a riffle?

I guess that was no big deal though... I mean Republicans were always really respectful when they spoke about Obama and those weren’t real threats, right? Down with the Dems!!

Statements?

Yes, that is not banter you moron. Of course there have been people with guns before. And today, someone drove a van through republican registration point.

What hint is that? And how are those more severe than the man with the knife that threatened Obama in 2009 or the pipe bomb mailed to his house, or the ricin envelope mailed to the White House... or the guy that opened fire at the White house with a riffle?

I guess that was no big deal though... I mean Republicans were always really respectful when they spoke about Obama and those weren’t real threats, right? Down with the Dems!!

If you can't see how people firing at elected officials is more severe, I can't help you. You are special kind of dumb.

There have been two anti-Trump nutter cases today alone. The media is working overdrive being consumed by their hate of Trump.

Statements?

If you can't see how people firing at elected officials is more severe, I can't help you. You are special kind of dumb.

There have been two anti-Trump nutter cases today alone. The media is working overdrive being consumed by their hate of Trump.
umm a guy drove a van through a checkpoint and a crazy guy told the secret service he was gonna kill the president. A guy fired actual bullets at the White house wanting to kill Obama. But your right. Trumps got it way worse and it’s all the Dems fault... nothing like this on the other side

Statements?

umm a guy drove a van through a checkpoint and a crazy guy told the secret service he was gonna kill the president. A guy fired actual bullets at the White house wanting to kill Obama. But your right. Trumps got it way worse and it’s all the Dems fault... nothing like this on the other side

That was today...

Before there have been multiple Trump deranged gun men. You know this...

It is because the media is on overdrive pumping out anti-Trump propaganda.

That was today...

I know it’s amazing. I don’t understand why they are always calling him out on lies when he is so transparent and honest. And why they are so critical of him when he is so kind and nice. Where does all this hostility come from?

I think Trump should make a run for Pope after the POTUS gig is up

Liberalism has been defined as a mental illness, according to a leading doctor, Dr. Michael Savage.

But the real message here is for the liberals to quit with the hate speech against President Trump. They are responsible for stirring up liberal maniacs like Mr. Hedgpeth

Liberalism has been defined as a mental illness, according to a leading doctor, Dr. Michael Savage.

But the real message here is for the liberals to quit with the hate speech against President Trump. They are responsible for stirring up liberal maniacs like Mr. Hedgpeth
Oh yes, I’ve heard that guy on the radio. Is this somebody who you take seriously?!

I agree with the second part... no need for hate speech about Trump, republicans or anybody else in this country. For example saying your political opponents are evil and mentally ill. Cough cough.

That was today...

Here’s today’s news...

CPAC chair says Romney was uninvited because ‘physical safety’ would be at risk

“This year, I’d actually be afraid for his physical safety, people are so mad at him,” American Conservative Union chairman Matt Schlapp said in an interview Saturday on ‘Full Court Press’ with Greta Van Susteren.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/10/cpac-...ted-because-physical-safety-would-be-at-risk/

Forum List

Back