Armageddon Starts... Film at 11:00

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
If The United States were given reliable intelligence that by picking a fight with a particular country, we could start the war called Armageddon and hasten the return of The Lord Jesus Christ by 7 years, should we do it?

-Joe

If The United States were given reliable intelligence that by picking a fight with a particular country, we could start the war called Armageddon and hasten the return of The Lord Jesus Christ by 7 years, should we do it?

-Joe

did you know that if rats were the size of English schoolboys, we'd be wiped out in a week? Food for thought, my friend, food for thought.

-Joe

Absolutely. But the first priority is a twinkie bailout.

If The United States were given reliable intelligence that by picking a fight with a particular country, we could start the war called Armageddon and hasten the return of The Lord Jesus Christ by 7 years, should we do it? -Joe

Iran's president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad believes that the 12th Imam is coming soon and that he is the chosen one. Chosen by Allah himself to hasten Mahdi’s return. At a recent speech at the United Nations, Ahmadinejad prayed to his [false] God asking him to “hasten the arrival of the Imam Mahdi”. At another UN speech, he begins by saying,

"O mighty Lord, I pray to you to hasten the emergence of your last repository, the Promised One, that perfect and pure human being, the one that will fill this world with justice and peace."

When he returned to Iran, Ahmadinejad claimed that when he began saying

"In the name of God the almighty and merciful," someone saw a light around me, and I was placed inside this aura. I felt it myself. I felt the atmosphere suddenly change, and for those 27 or 28 minutes, the leaders of the world did not blink, they were rapt. It seemed as if a hand was holding them there and had opened their eyes to receive the message from the Islamic republic"

He “was in an aura of light” and “felt a change in the atmosphere during which time no one present could blink their eyes”.

Last edited:

Armageddon ... should we do it?

no, because scripture has errored the translation of its meaning and your war would have no bearing to bringing it about.

Armageddon is the triumph of evil and will only occur with the death of the last good person.

God returned as Noah would have fulfilled the prophecy by his death and destroyed beforehand what was destined of the others fate and gave Mankind one last chance.

Interestingly enough, the moon and Jupiter are going to be close in the night sky starting around the 24th of Dec.

It's said that it's going to look remarkably like the Islamic flag.

Think they're gonna start a war based on what they see in the skies?

-Joe

But if the US did that they would have to rebuild Bablylon again and the whole thing will start over again.

Food for thought.

Desert for thought...

According to the Ancient Stories, if we actually got "THE Armageddon" started, Jesus would step in to finish it up for us AND perform the clean up.

Ass-u-me-ing that the families spawned 8,000 years ago by some middle-eastern Monkey named 'Abraham' were indeed singled out by THE Creator for all the fucking drama that has ensued. For me at least, that's a pretty big ASSumption, but whatever...

Desert for thought...

According to the Ancient Stories, if we actually got "THE Armageddon" started, Jesus would step in to finish it up for us AND perform the clean up.

Ass-u-me-ing that the families spawned 8,000 years ago by some middle-eastern Monkey named 'Abraham' were indeed singled out by THE Creator for all the fucking drama that has ensued. For me at least, that's a pretty big ASSumption, but whatever...

Well someone has to take center stage. Do you wish it was you Joe?

Here is some love for ya Joe. :clap2:

Take a bow. :D

Forum List

Back