Arkansas, Mississippi gay marriage bans overturned

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
"LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Arkansas and Mississippi became the latest two states Tuesday to have their gay marriage bans overturned by federal judges, but there are no rushes to the altar as both orders are on hold so the states can considers appeals."
Arkansas Mississippi gay marriage bans overturned - AP News 11 25 2014 9 57 PM

Just an RIP thread thread for Sil and the other little fag-haters here. For the love of God, just grow up and move on.

Soon to be nationwide. Once a country starts down the road of degeneracy it doesn't stop until the end. Which I hope will be mercifully short.

• Banned
"LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Arkansas and Mississippi became the latest two states Tuesday to have their gay marriage bans overturned by federal judges, but there are no rushes to the altar as both orders are on hold so the states can considers appeals."

Just an RIP thread thread for Sil and the other little fag-haters here. For the love of God, just grow up and move on.

In Arkansas you say? Will that have any effect on the special relationship many right wingers have with their sheep? This could upset lots of country boys.

In Arkansas you say? Will that have any effect on the special relationship many right wingers have with their sheep? This could upset lots of country boys.
Oh no. Sheep will be the next target of legalization as will dogs, pigs, horses and goats. We can be like Germany with upscale animal brothels.

What is it now? 33? 34 states? At the way we're going, gay marriage should be legal nationwide by this time next year.

As our black brethren said during they're battle for equality:

"We shall overcome!"

What is it now? 33? 34 states? At the way we're going, gay marriage should be legal nationwide by this time next year.

As our black brethren said during they're battle for equality:

"We shall overcome!"
35 + these two. Over and done with.

Both states are each alone to blame, as such 'bans' are clearly unwarranted and un-Constitutional.
Yep, but the homophobes fight on.

Homophobes? Is that what you creeps are calling child rape victims these days?
Nope, that's what we're calling fag-haters for Jesus. The people you refer to are Catholic Altar Boys, otherwise known as Holy Rosaries in Cartoon Underpants.

So homosexual child rape is a joke to you then; something you joke about on the internet? Hey moderator, how about this maggot's real identity? I'd like to call his local FBI office.

Both states are each alone to blame, as such 'bans' are clearly unwarranted and un-Constitutional.

Nope, that's what we're calling fag-haters for Jesus. The people you refer to are Catholic Altar Boys, otherwise known as Holy Rosaries in Cartoon Underpants.

So homosexual child rape is a joke to you then; something you joke about on the internet? Hey moderator, how about this maggot's real identity? I'd like to call his local FBI office.
It was a joke to a dozen popes, before the current one. Here's a quarter, place your call.

It was a joke to a dozen popes, before the current one. Here's a quarter, place your call.

I don't need your quarter, asshole, just your identity.

Since I'm not a Catholic Priest you don't need to bother. The rapist of local boys is as close as your phone directory. His name starts with Father ___.
5d266-catholicchurchsexualabusescandalwomen.gif

Last edited:
Soon to be nationwide. Once a country starts down the road of degeneracy it doesn't stop until the end. Which I hope will be mercifully short.

Yep- soon we will have gone down the road to such degeneracy that Americans might treat each other with respect. Hopefully that road will be short.

LOL.....big hat....no cattle.....

I am sorry that you were raped as a child- there is no excuse for that.

Child molestation is a terrible thing, and I encourage you to get mental health help so you can deal with the hostility that your horrible experience appears to have caused for you.

Best of luck.

Maybe he can call Father O'Diddle?

Forum List

Back