Four Supreme Court Justices Weigh in on How June's Gay Marriage Decision Was Improper

Did you have contact with a mom and dad? I hope you enjoyed that because it isn't vogue anymore. And five people just decided to make several generations of a family in the future all one gender. By law. Imagine no mom, no grandma, no great granny. Just a long line of aging gay men as "your whole family". (overwhelmingly statistically you'd only find boys being adopted into that line)

There's so much wrong with this post I almost don't know where to begin. Never mind that SSM doesn't only apply to male couples (you seem to have missed that part), but that last bit "(overwhelmingly statistically you'd only find boys being adopted into that line)" requires some statistics to go with your claim.

Not that I'd expect you to have any, but surprise me.

Maybe then we can get back to an understanding of Tricameral Government 101.

Did you have contact with a mom and dad? I hope you enjoyed that because it isn't vogue anymore. And five people just decided to make several generations of a family in the future all one gender. By law. Imagine no mom, no grandma, no great granny. Just a long line of aging gay men as "your whole family". (overwhelmingly statistically you'd only find boys being adopted into that line)

There's so much wrong with this post I almost don't know where to begin. Never mind that SSM doesn't only apply to male couples (you seem to have missed that part), but that last bit "(overwhelmingly statistically you'd only find boys being adopted into that line)" requires some statistics to go with your claim.

Not that I'd expect you to have any, but surprise me.

Maybe then we can get back to an understanding of Tricameral Government 101.

Anything Sil cites....check. Sil routinely lies about her own sources. Flagrantly, shamelessly and repeatedly.

Last edited:

So new. But it just seems that every time I hear about or see a gay male couple adopting, it's boys.

Here's what Justice Alito said about that:

At present, no one—including social scientists, philosophers, and historians—can predict with any certainty what the long-term ramifications of widespread acceptance of same-sex marriage will be

So far there are just anecdotal tales. Again, every time I see a gay male couple, it's boys they adopt. It must just be a coincidence.

This is the part of the conversation where Sil alludes that gay men adopt boys just so they can fuck them.

This is the part of the conversation where Sil alludes that gay men adopt boys just so they can fuck them.

Yep. She's a sexist piece of crap.

Oh, make no mistake, Sil doesn't like lesbians either. I don't call people a bigot very often b/c it is vastly overused and usually wrongly but in Sil's case she is the very soul of bigotry.

Just nothing but ad hominems to offer eh? Trying to get this thread locked without notice or cause too?

Nope, this is the part of the conversation where Sil notices that gay men seem only interested in adopting boys statistically, nearly as a rule, and then leaves it up to the reader to wonder why that is.

Nope, this is the part of the conversation where Sil notices that gay men seem only interested in adopting boys statistically, nearly as a rule, and then leaves it up to the reader to wonder why that is.

Alright MDK, next we pick lottery numbers.

Just nothing but ad hominems to offer eh? Trying to get this thread locked without notice or cause too?

Hardly. I want this thread to stay open forever. It demonstrates rather nicely how far you willing to go to blame queers for shit they literally had nothing to do with.

chris-mintz.jpg

This gay pouty-lipped killer agrees. Dunce!

Predictable as the rising sun. Too funny

So, you're only comment about the phenomenon where gay men seem to only adopt boys as a rule is "it's funny"?

No, wait...let me guess... next you will find the one in a 1,000 gay male duo who adopted a girl and you will post that as "see this proves the world's observations are wrong!"

Am I right?

So, you're only comment about the phenomenon where gay men seem to only adopt boys as a rule is "it's funny"?

No, your constant attempts to falsely smear gay people is what I find funny.

Besides your ass, where are you pulling this statistic from? Remember, citing your imagination or 'gaydar' isn't evidence.

Last edited:
No comments about the phenomenon where gay men overhwelmingly like to adopt boys eh? Nothing on the OP's "the crap will hit the fan when Chuck and Dave" want to force catholic adoption agencies to disgorge boys into their custody? Not one word about that eh? Telling.

No comments about the phenomenon where gay men overhwelmingly like to adopt boys eh? Nothing on the OP's "the crap will hit the fan when Chuck and Dave" want to force catholic adoption agencies to disgorge boys into their custody? Not one word about that eh? Telling.

I find it telling you can't provide any facts to back up your claim, save your imagination.

I find it telling that Christ Mintz has suddenly vanished from your 'twinks are going on murder sprees over gay marriage' narrative. It seems he has dropped off your 'gaydar' entirely. :lol:

maybe because they're two men in a household and don't know anything about raising girls?

maybe because they have an easier time adopting boys?

you really need to let go of the fantasies and come out of the closet.

One comment...

CHLORPROMAZINE-415.jpg

Forum List

Back