Arizona Outrage at Latest Sheriff Arpaio Fiasco, Calls for Resignation

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
The Tea Party and Repugs supported this racist piece of shit. Oh wait, he is a Repug.

Jeff Biggers: Arizona Outrage at Latest Sheriff Arpaio Fiasco, Calls for Resignation

Less than two weeks after Citizens for a Better Arizona announced their intent to form the nation's first ever "Citizens Posse" to hold infamous Sheriff Joe Arpaio accountable for gross abuses of power and civil rights violations, an alarming new investigation just released by the Associated Press has found that hundreds of reported sex crimes, including child molestation, have fallen through the cracks of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio may have found time to set up a new posse to check President Obama's birth certificate, launch an armed "air posse" to hunt down migrants from the sky, and stroll the New Hampshire streets with failing Republican presidential candidate Gov. Rick Perry last week, but the sheriff's office "failed to follow through," according to the AP, on at least "32 reported child molestations -- with victims as young as 2 years old."

In truth, reports on Arpaio's extraordinary incompetence and oversight on sexual abuse cases have been well-documented for months -- an ABC15 investigation earlier in the spring noted that "children who had the courage to come forward and say they were molested, raped or abused were simply ignored by Maricopa County Sheriff's Office detectives."

Oh Jeeze. Another HuffPO sliime fest.

Really Flylo. Can't you quote any other rag??

I affirm you are a flamming kdiot.

Last edited:
The Tea Party and Repugs supported this racist piece of shit. Oh wait, he is a Repug.

Jeff Biggers: Arizona Outrage at Latest Sheriff Arpaio Fiasco, Calls for Resignation

Less than two weeks after Citizens for a Better Arizona announced their intent to form the nation's first ever "Citizens Posse" to hold infamous Sheriff Joe Arpaio accountable for gross abuses of power and civil rights violations, an alarming new investigation just released by the Associated Press has found that hundreds of reported sex crimes, including child molestation, have fallen through the cracks of the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio may have found time to set up a new posse to check President Obama's birth certificate, launch an armed "air posse" to hunt down migrants from the sky, and stroll the New Hampshire streets with failing Republican presidential candidate Gov. Rick Perry last week, but the sheriff's office "failed to follow through," according to the AP, on at least "32 reported child molestations -- with victims as young as 2 years old."

In truth, reports on Arpaio's extraordinary incompetence and oversight on sexual abuse cases have been well-documented for months -- an ABC15 investigation earlier in the spring noted that "children who had the courage to come forward and say they were molested, raped or abused were simply ignored by Maricopa County Sheriff's Office detectives."
This is indeed a smear job. Sheriff Joe is upholds the law 100% and this is in retaliation for him investigating Obama's eligibility with over 60 personel of detectives and attorneys in order to get to the bottom of this Constitutional crisis. He is wanting the microfilm of the original birth certificate and the White House is in a panic. What better way to get back at him by getting the liberal Huffington Post as well as other liberal pro Obama and pro illegal immigration news sources to print up a deperation smear job against the patriotic Joe Arpaio. The local liberal news media has been against Arpaio since day one.

Last edited:
Too bad for you people who don't like the sheriff, the people in that state KEEP reelecting him. so they will be the ones to have the say about any of this.

but nice rant.

This is indeed a smear job. Sheriff Joe is upholds the law 100% and this is in retaliation for him investigating Obama's eligibility with over 60 personel of detectives and attorneys in order to get to the bottom of this Constitutional crisis. He is wanting the microfilm of the original birth certificate and the White House is in a panic. What better way to get back at him by getting the liberal Huffington Post to print up a deperation smear job against the patriotic Joe Arpaio. The local liberal news media has been agaisnt Arpaio since day one.

Sheriff Joe misused 80 million dollars worth of taxpayer money you dumb fuck

Joe Arpaio's office misspent funds, analysis says

Joe Arpaio's office misused up to $80 million, Maricopa County says

And that piece of shit Jan Brewer wanted to cut medical funding to people awaiting transplants while letting that piece of shit Joe get free pass.

Too bad for you people who don't like the sheriff, the people in that state KEEP reelecting him. so they will be the ones to have the say about any of this.

but nice rant.

Too bad the party that supports him are Republicans. Your party.

yeah well, too bad you belong to a party who supports Obama. under investigation for Fast and Furious, we sure don't see you all getting your panties in a bunch over that.
there, nanananana
now pull your panties out.

Last edited:

No you dumb piece of pathetic trolling horse shit, the story wasn't just a Huff Puff story

Critics: 'Tough' sheriff botched sex-crime cases - Boston.com

Notice that it says Associated Press, shut the fuck up Claudette.

Nope you dumb peice of pathetic trolling horse shit don't thnk I will.

I always get a good laugh at your outrage when folks dont' agree with ya.

I affirm you are a flamming idiot.

This is indeed a smear job. Sheriff Joe is upholds the law 100% and this is in retaliation for him investigating Obama's eligibility with over 60 personel of detectives and attorneys in order to get to the bottom of this Constitutional crisis. He is wanting the microfilm of the original birth certificate and the White House is in a panic. What better way to get back at him by getting the liberal Huffington Post as well as other liberal pro Obama and pro illegal immigration news sources to print up a deperation smear job against the patriotic Joe Arpaio. The local liberal news media has been against Arpaio since day one.

Sheriff Joe certainly does not want your support, USAR. That would have him in a panic for sure. And, no, BHO is not worried about his birth certificate and Joe, not at all.

But you sound worried. You should be.

No you dumb piece of pathetic trolling horse shit, the story wasn't just a Huff Puff story

I affirm you are a trolling piece of shit who had a major assplant trying to trip me up.

According to the article, the children in question were the children of illegal immigrants.

Shameful if true and there should be some heads rolling.

But there is no doubt in my mind that the rightwingloons will condone this.

but nice rant.

yeah well, too bad you belong to a party who supports Obama. under investigation for Fast and Furious, we sure don't see you all getting your panties in a bunch over that.
there, nanananana

Sheriff Joe didn't do shit against child molesters and pedophiles, he belongs to your party and you're worrying about Obama?

there, nanananana

Sheriff Joe didn't do shit against child molesters and pedophiles, he belongs to your party and you're worrying about Obama?

LIKE I SAID. this is a state issue. ain't SHIT any of us can do unless you live in THAT STATE.
but your outrage is noted.
Obama is OUR COUNTRIES issue. so with that we do have something to worry about..and he belongs to your party.since you always like to put PARTIES in you rants.

Last edited:
Guess what Flayo,

Of the 428 reopened investigations that have been completed, 116 were deemed to have no basis in fact to move forward or had accounts that didn’t add up. More than 220 were turned down by prosecutors or didn’t have enough evidence to bring to prosecutors.

Sixty-nine cases had no further information to pursue or couldn’t be advanced further.

Why were the 69 cases unable to be advanced?
Because they were illegal immigrants (boyfriends of the women) who were abused or by their children.
By the time police were able to get back to the case they had moved, in fear of being arrested and deported.

the only ones who are outraged are the far lefties, Like Rep. Raul Grijalva and his district doesn't include Arpaio's jurisdiction. Grijalva needs to represent his own district and keep his opinions out of districts that he does not represent.

Last edited:
Guess what Flayo,

Of the 428 reopened investigations that have been completed, 116 were deemed to have no basis in fact to move forward or had accounts that didn’t add up. More than 220 were turned down by prosecutors or didn’t have enough evidence to bring to prosecutors.

Sixty-nine cases had no further information to pursue or couldn’t be advanced further.

Because they were illegal immigrants (boyfriends of the women) who were abused or by their children.
By the time police were able to get back to the case they had moved, in fear of being arrested and deported.

the only ones who are outraged are the far lefties, Like Rep. Raul Grijalva and his district doesn't include Arpaio's jurisdiction. Grijala needs to represent his own district and keep his opinions out of districts that he does not represent.

Only "far lefties" are outraged at child abuse. What does that say about far righties?

I affirm you are a trolling piece of shit who had a major assplant trying to trip me up.

I affirm you are a flamming idiot and realy good for a laugh. Carry on asswipe.

Guess what Flayo,

the only ones who are outraged are the far lefties, Like Rep. Raul Grijalva and his district doesn't include Arpaio's jurisdiction. Grijala needs to represent his own district and keep his opinions out of districts that he does not represent.

Only "far lefties" are outraged at child abuse. What does that say about far righties?

Arizonians take child abuse very seriously,we just don't believe the lies that out out there .
What I posted is facts , not political rhetoric spin.

Forum List

Back