ARIZONA--infringes on Free Speech--Protest we'll seize your property.

Just when you think the 4th Reich of the Republican party can't get any worse. Arizona comes up with this law. It's to oppress free speech in this country. Protesters can now be arrested and their property seized if a protest turns violent, even though they may not be involved in the violence.

"Arizona’s police officers will be able to arrest and seize the assets of any protest attendee, even before any crime or riot has taken place, under a new law voted through by state senators on Wednesday.

The legislation was originally established for racketeering but was expanded in definition to include rioting, allowing for the prosecution of everyone planned or participated in a protest that turns violent.

Democrats have criticized the bill, which allows demonstrators to be arrested and have their property seized. The legislation does not require discrimination as to who may have, for example, thrown a punch in a crowd or broken a window. As soon as a riotous action has occurred, all protesters are deemed broadly associated and therefore guilty.

Further to that, due to processes afforded authorities who investigate racketeering and the renewed definition of rioting, police are permitted to preemptively arrest those planning a protest."
New Arizona 'riot' law lets police arrest peaceful protesters—and seize their property

trump-nazi1.png

The 4th Reich of the Republican party is in full swing with Trump in office. Make certain they pay hell for it in 2018 and 2020.

Except today there aren't very many "Better jobs", they've been sent away, or overwhelmed by the hordes of other people looking for better jobs.

Your lack of concern for Middle America is still making my case for me.

I've never had a problem getting a better job. Even when your boys fuck up the economy, I always make it work.

Good for you. Times change. YOur lack of compassion for those who came after you shows your opinion on them to be motivated by your bigotry.

Your utter contempt for Middle American belies your claim of concern for them and their interests.

I have utter contempt for you. The rest of it is a lot of eye-rolling that you think a TV Rodeo Clown is going to make your life better by picking on someone who has less than you do.

Your words, on Middle America.

"The problem with "Traditional Middle America" is that it's kind of backwards and shit-ignorant "

" I have contempt for stupid people who vote against their own interests, but I help anyone who asks. The first thing I tell them is to get over the last job they lost, and look to the future.

Middle America is where it is at because of it's own laziness and complacency. "

You don't care about the New York Times ignoring their interests because you are hostile to their interests.

You WANT their interests to be ignored and to suffer if it benefits someone you like more, which is just about everyone.

Is this one of those "we hate law and order", "we want the anything goes free for all to continue" sort of things?

Yes, but with a healthy dose of reflexive anti-americanism and anti-white racism, and anti-christian bigotry, thrown in.

Do you have any idea what would happen to Arizona's economy if they chased out every illegal there?

The entire point of this thread is--is that this ridiculous bill does not DISCRIMINATE between peaceful protesters and ones that are doing the rioting.

IOW--a bystander who wasn't even involved in the protest, could simply be arrested, his property seized, for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. A peaceful protest, one goes wild and throws a brick through a window, they all get arrested and their property is seized.

It most certainly is a DELIBERATE infringement on freedom of speech, and any District Court judge is going to pound this one into the ground as soon as it reaches their desk.

It's because people elect people to be state legislators that really have no business being in those positions. They're actually dumber than dirt, they just know how to campaign. They put the taxpayers at risk of major law suits, knowing full well that this is going to be challenged immediately.[/QUOTE]

Your godwing gives you a credibility rating of zero. Your opinion has no value.

Just when you think the 4th Reich of the Republican party can't get any worse. Arizona comes up with this law. It's to oppress free speech in this country. Protesters can now be arrested and their property seized if a protest turns violent, even though they may not be involved in the violence.

"Arizona’s police officers will be able to arrest and seize the assets of any protest attendee, even before any crime or riot has taken place, under a new law voted through by state senators on Wednesday.

The legislation was originally established for racketeering but was expanded in definition to include rioting, allowing for the prosecution of everyone planned or participated in a protest that turns violent.

Democrats have criticized the bill, which allows demonstrators to be arrested and have their property seized. The legislation does not require discrimination as to who may have, for example, thrown a punch in a crowd or broken a window. As soon as a riotous action has occurred, all protesters are deemed broadly associated and therefore guilty.

Further to that, due to processes afforded authorities who investigate racketeering and the renewed definition of rioting, police are permitted to preemptively arrest those planning a protest."
New Arizona 'riot' law lets police arrest peaceful protesters—and seize their property

trump-nazi1.png

The 4th Reich of the Republican party is in full swing with Trump in office. Make certain they pay hell for it in 2018 and 2020.

I've never had a problem getting a better job. Even when your boys fuck up the economy, I always make it work.

Good for you. Times change. YOur lack of compassion for those who came after you shows your opinion on them to be motivated by your bigotry.

Your utter contempt for Middle American belies your claim of concern for them and their interests.

I have utter contempt for you. The rest of it is a lot of eye-rolling that you think a TV Rodeo Clown is going to make your life better by picking on someone who has less than you do.

"The problem with "Traditional Middle America" is that it's kind of backwards and shit-ignorant "

" I have contempt for stupid people who vote against their own interests, but I help anyone who asks. The first thing I tell them is to get over the last job they lost, and look to the future.

Middle America is where it is at because of it's own laziness and complacency. "

You don't care about the New York Times ignoring their interests because you are hostile to their interests.

You WANT their interests to be ignored and to suffer if it benefits someone you like more, which is just about everyone.

Is this one of those "we hate law and order", "we want the anything goes free for all to continue" sort of things?

Yes, but with a healthy dose of reflexive anti-americanism and anti-white racism, and anti-christian bigotry, thrown in.

Do you have any idea what would happen to Arizona's economy if they chased out every illegal there?

The entire point of this thread is--is that this ridiculous bill does not DISCRIMINATE between peaceful protesters and ones that are doing the rioting.

IOW--a bystander who wasn't even involved in the protest, could simply be arrested, his property seized, for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. A peaceful protest, one goes wild and throws a brick through a window, they all get arrested and their property is seized.

It most certainly is a DELIBERATE infringement on freedom of speech, and any District Court judge is going to pound this one into the ground as soon as it reaches their desk.

It's because people elect people to be state legislators that really have no business being in those positions. They're actually dumber than dirt, they just know how to campaign. They put the taxpayers at risk of major law suits, knowing full well that this is going to be challenged immediately.

Your godwing gives you a credibility rating of zero. Your opinion has no value.[/QUOTE]

Your I.Q level is showing again.

th

trump-nazi1.png

It's because people elect people to be state legislators that really have no business being in those positions. They're actually dumber than dirt, they just know how to campaign. They put the taxpayers at risk of major law suits, knowing full well that this is going to be challenged immediately.

th
[/QUOTE]

Dude. Godwin's Law. YOu lose. YOu are a Godwin Loser. YOu can't expect me to take your opinion on anything at face value.

th

Dude. Godwin's Law. YOu lose. YOu are a Godwin Loser. YOu can't expect me to take your opinion on anything at face value.[/QUOTE]

Well you show me where in this bill it discriminates from people whom are rioting and people who are not--then you might win me over. Until then go fish.

Goofy+cartoon+pictures+goofy.gif

This bill is a glaring infringement on 1st amendment rights.

th

Dude. Godwin's Law. YOu lose. YOu are a Godwin Loser. YOu can't expect me to take your opinion on anything at face value.

Well you show me where in this bill it discriminates from people whom are rioting and people who are not--then you might win me over. Until then go fish.

Goofy+cartoon+pictures+goofy.gif
[/QUOTE]

Your show me a link to where the bill doesn't distinguish, with an excerpt and I might care enough to develop an opinion.

Hey, did it ever occur to you what the message is of protesters who block the road with their bodies is?

trump-nazi1.png

Oreo is a filthy liar. This is not a law.

The entire point of this thread was shown to be nothing more than a complete fabrication when I showed you THE ACTUAL BILL. The bill that you have steadfastly ignored in favor of the articles fabrications about it.

Interesting that you go on to state:

When such has already been shown to you. Go and read the text of the bill rather than letting others do all the thinking for you.

Last edited:

Not gonna happen, this is just more liberal paranoia. Please, liberals are the the biggest threat to free speech in America ever, with their so called "hate speech" and "hate crimes" and literally trying to stop the use of certain words and control ideology as well as censor facts. Liberal want to stop hate and they are the biggest self righteous hate group I have ever had to deal with. Stick that in you pipe and smoke it.

Not gonna happen, this is just more liberal paranoia. Please, liberals are the the biggest threat to free speech in America ever, with their so called "hate speech" and "hate crimes" and literally trying to stop the use of certain words and control ideology as well as censor facts. Liberal want to stop hate and they are the biggest self righteous hate group I have ever had to deal with. Stick that in you pipe and smoke it.

You just voted for hate and division, and now you're indignant about seeing it? This thread is about the bill that was signed into law, not your political ideology. If you can't stay on topic, there's really no need for you to make a comment.

The entire point of this thread was shown to be nothing more than a complete fabrication when I showed you THE ACTUAL BILL. The bill that you have steadfastly ignored in favor of the articles fabrications about it.

When such has already been shown to you. Go and read the text of the bill rather than letting others do all the thinking for you.

Then you provide a LINK to the actual bill. I want to see where it discriminates between someone who is throwing rocks into a window and those that are peacefully protesting.

An Az. democrat reps claims "a riot is in the eyes of the beholder". I guess the beholders see their windows broken and their cars burned before democrat elitist representatives do.

Then you provide a LINK to the actual bill. I want to see where it discriminates between someone who is throwing rocks into a window and those that are peacefully protesting.
I did. TWICE. Post 68.

The republican party is full of authoritarians like this. They scream states rights when the far right protests. When the left protests it is profiling them all as criminals and arresting them.

An Az. democrat reps claims "a riot is in the eyes of the beholder". I guess the beholders see their windows broken and their cars burned before democrat elitist representatives do.

Everyone agrees that people who are looting and destroying property should be charged and forced to pay for any damage done.

What this thread is about--is that the BILL does not discriminate between rioters and peaceful protesters.

So a bystander not even involved in a protest could be charged and his/her property seized simply for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

A peaceful protest, and one person goes wild and throws a brick they could all get charged and their property seized.

This is what is wrong with the bill, and it will be pounded into the ground by the First district court judge that sees it. Since it does not discriminate between peaceful protesters and rioters it is an infringement on free speech.

The republican party is full of authoritarians like this. They scream states rights when the far right protests. When the left protests it is profiling them all as criminals and arresting them.
Test. How often do you expose your genitalia to minors? That is what the new liberal party has advocated for.

trump-nazi1.png

Actually, the point is, the OP lied and claimed all sorts of falsehoods. It's not law. Sigh...

Test. How often do you expose your genitalia to minors? That is what the new liberal party has advocated for.
Test. Do you find it appropriate that president Trump talked about his penis size during the republican debates while children were watching? That is what the new republican party is about.

Everyone agrees that people who are looting and destroying property should be charged and forced to pay for any damage done.

What this thread is about--is that the BILL does not discriminate between rioters and peaceful protesters.

So a bystander not even involved in a protest could be charged and his/her property seized simply for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

A peaceful protest, and one person goes wild and throws a brick they could all get charged and their property seized.

This is what is wrong with the bill, and it will be pounded into the ground by the First district court judge that sees it. Since it does not discriminate between peaceful protesters and rioters it is an infringement on free speech.
The bill says nothing of the sort. You STILL have not read it, have you?

Arresting and seizing assets of protesters that aren't rioting, which most don't, is in violation of the 1st amendment. You'll note the article also states that police can arrest people for planning a protest.

There is no doubt that this is going to be challenged in court and immediately struck down, but again it shows the mindset of the 4th Reich of the Republican party. We are going to oppress free speech in order to protect the ASS CLOWN that Republicans have installed in the oval office is what this is about.

It won't be struck down. Despite your hysteria, laws against intent to riot and rioting are as old as America. Same kind of statute was used in Chicago to charge the rioters in '68. The asset forfeiture can't be applied to the actual rioters because they're broke losers. But the PLANNERS of the event, like the DNC and the Soros empire have deep pockets. The message is clear....come to Arizona planning a riot and we'll kick your ass and bankrupt your masters.

It will be struck down immediately.

1. What this bill is saying is that a bystander on the street who may not be involved in any protest, someone close throws a rock into the window, the bystander gets arrested and his property seized.

2. People out on a peaceful protest, one of them goes wild and and throws a brick through a window, they ALL get arrested and their property is seized.

This bill is not discriminating between those who are peacefully protesting and those who are committing the rioting.

Any JUDGE would see through this and pound it into the GROUND.

The stupidity from the 4th Reich of the Republican party, never ceases to amaze.
1 - the bill is stating that? Really?

Care to point out WHERE it states such a thing:
https://apps.azleg.gov/BillStatus/GetDocumentPdf/449438

2. Again, the bill is right there. Where is such a thing stated?

The relevent part of the bill as far as I can tell is the following:
4 13-1003. Conspiracy; classification
5 A. A person commits conspiracy if, with the intent to promote or
6 aid the commission of an offense, such person agrees with one or more
7 persons that at least one of them or another person will engage in conduct
8 constituting the offense and one of the parties commits an overt act in
9 furtherance of the offense, except that an overt act shall not be required
10 if the object of the conspiracy was to commit any felony [removed] ON the
11 person of another, or to commit an offense under section 13-1508, [removed]
12 13-1704 OR 13-2903.

4. "Racketeering" means any act, including any preparatory or
10 completed offense, that is chargeable or indictable under the laws of the
11 state or country in which the act occurred and, if the act occurred in a
12 state or country other than this state, that would be chargeable or
13 indictable under the laws of this state if the act had occurred in this
14 state, and that would be punishable by imprisonment for more than one year
15 under the laws of this state and, if the act occurred in a state or
16 country other than this state, under the laws of the state or country in
17 which the act occurred, regardless of whether the act is charged or
18 indicted, and the act involves [removed] ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
19 (a) Terrorism, animal terrorism or ecological terrorism that
20 results or is intended to result in a risk of serious physical injury or
21 death.
22 (b) RIOT.
23 [removed] (c) Any of the following acts if committed for financial gain:
24 (i) Homicide.
25 (ii) Robbery.
26 (iii) Kidnapping.
27 (iv) Forgery.
28 (v) Theft.
29 (vi) Bribery.
30 (vii) Gambling.
31 (viii) Usury.
32 (ix) Extortion.
33 (x) Extortionate extensions of credit.
34 (xi) Prohibited drugs, marijuana or other prohibited chemicals or
35 substances.
36 (xii) Trafficking in explosives, weapons or stolen property.
37 (xiii) Participating in a criminal syndicate.
38 (xiv) Obstructing or hindering criminal investigations or
39 prosecutions.
40 (xv) Asserting false claims, including [removed] false
41 claims asserted through fraud or arson.
42 (xvi) Intentional or reckless false statements or publications
43 concerning land for sale or lease or sale of subdivided lands or sale and
44 mortgaging of unsubdivided lands.
45 (xvii) Resale of realty with intent to defraud.
S.B. 1142 - 6 -
1 (xviii) Intentional or reckless fraud in the purchase or sale of
2 securities.
3 (xix) Intentional or reckless sale of unregistered securities or
4 real property securities.
5 (xx) A scheme or artifice to defraud.
6 (xxi) Obscenity.
7 (xxii) Sexual exploitation of a minor.
8 (xxiii) Prostitution.
9 (xxiv) Restraint of trade or commerce in violation of section
10 34-252.
11 (xxv) Terrorism.
12 (xxvi) Money laundering.
13 (xxvii) Obscene or indecent telephone communications to minors for
14 commercial purposes.
15 (xxviii) Counterfeiting marks as proscribed in section 44-1453.
16 (xxix) Animal terrorism or ecological terrorism.
17 (xxx) Smuggling of human beings.
18 (xxxi) Child prostitution.
19 (xxxii) Sex trafficking.
20 (xxxiii) Trafficking of persons for forced labor or services.
21 (xxxiv) Manufacturing, selling or distributing misbranded drugs in
22 violation of section 13-3406, subsection A, paragraph 9.

And:

11 13-2903. Riot; classification
12 A. A person commits riot if, with two or more other persons acting
13 together, such person recklessly uses force or violence or threatens to
14 use force or violence, if such threat is accompanied by immediate power of
15 execution, which EITHER disturbs the public peace OR RESULTS IN DAMAGE TO
16 THE PROPERTY OF ANOTHER PERSON.
17 B. Riot is a class 5 felony.

*note - struck text has been replaced with [removed] by me as strike through is not an option here.

I think it is pretty clear that it refers to those that have intent and actually use violence to cause destruction. The conspiracy (the power that allows the arrest before the action) requires INTENT and that is clearly stated. The Riot requires that "such person recklessly uses force or violence or threatens to use force or violence." Again, pretty clear as far as I can tell.

"The stupidity from the 4th Reich of the Republican party, never ceases to amaze."
What amazes me is the propensity of people to make claims like the above based on what garbage they are fed rather than going to the actual source that is right there for everyone to see. Hell, we are almost 70 posts in and no one that I seen even bothered to look up what was actually passed. This is why the media, in its entirety, has been attacked and ignored as 'false' news. Almost everything they put out there is sensationalized garbage that is teetering on outright lies, even the 'reputable' sources, because sensationalism is what sells. Here is a small hint, whenever an article talks about a bill, the full text is readily available online.

The final paragraph of this bill is written very poorly & that's what all the huffpuff is about.

Riot; classification: A person commits riot if, with two or more other persons acting together, such person recklessly uses force or violence or threatens to use force or violence, if such threat is accompanied by immediate power of execution, which EITHER disturbs the public peace OR RESULTS IN DAMAGE TO THE PROPERTY OF ANOTHER PERSON.

1. Threatens to use force or violence-Threatening is not a crime until it happens. How do they determine what is a threat and what isn't a threat?
2. Disturbs the public peace--A peaceful protest could be considered disturbing the peace.
A person commits riot if, with two or more other persons acting together. They see one person throw a brick through a window how do they determine who the other two rioters are?

It's going to get hammered into the ground by the first District Court Judge.

Last edited:
Test. Do you find it appropriate that president Trump talked about his penis size during the republican debates while children were watching? That is what the new republican party is about.
I didn't watch. What did he say?

Forum List

Back