Aren't you glad Trump is President?

..... and then Trump, a radical departure from Obama, won. If Obama was so great, the Democrats would not have lost the hill to a passive Republican Party and a radical like Trump.

Trump a radical! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Though I guess adding 2 trillion dollars to the debt in a single year is a pretty radical thing to do.

Some scrawny, soft spoken black dude with oversized ears and unAmerican name only spent on lowlifes and welfare...he fucked everything else off.
There’s lots of catching up to do...stand by and let the real leaders lead would ya?

Ahhh...my little racist zealot. You would not know a "real leader" if one kicked you in the ass.

AHHH....You people drop the racist card at even the slightest critique of Obama.

Ahh..you people are fucking stupid. I attacked Obama more than I do Trump. But you are just one more stupid fucking partisan zealots that equotes not being a Trump ass licker with being an Obama supporter.

If you attacked Obama more than Trump, then you must be a racist.

Knowing he was going to win the presidency is just one example of my ability to consider all facts before making a statement like that.

You seem to be having tough time being right about anything. :)

It was a toss up, I never made any predictions...the American people are too fickel to bet on.

But any points you might have gained by your correct prediction are lost as soon as you say Trump will be one of the greatest presidents ever. He had a chance to be an ok one when all he did was golf and hold pep rallies. Then he stated to make decisions and the wheels have fallen off.

Trump a radical! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Though I guess adding 2 trillion dollars to the debt in a single year is a pretty radical thing to do.

Some scrawny, soft spoken black dude with oversized ears and unAmerican name only spent on lowlifes and welfare...he fucked everything else off.
There’s lots of catching up to do...stand by and let the real leaders lead would ya?

Ahhh...my little racist zealot. You would not know a "real leader" if one kicked you in the ass.

AHHH....You people drop the racist card at even the slightest critique of Obama.

Ahh..you people are fucking stupid. I attacked Obama more than I do Trump. But you are just one more stupid fucking partisan zealots that equotes not being a Trump ass licker with being an Obama supporter.

If you attacked Obama more than Trump, then you must be a racist.

you would not be the first to accuse of such. The others were idiot also

Knowing he was going to win the presidency is just one example of my ability to consider all facts before making a statement like that.

It was a toss up, I never made any predictions...the American people are too fickel to bet on.

But any points you might have gained by your correct prediction are lost as soon as you say Trump will be one of the greatest presidents ever. He had a chance to be an ok one when all he did was golf and hold pep rallies. Then he stated to make decisions and the wheels have fallen off.
Your credibility is lost for ignoring what he’s already done. :)

Did you see an increase on your take home pay, Golfing Gator?

I sure did. I started the year with a promotion and just over 12 grand more a year. That was based upon my merit to the company, I do not need to rely on the Govt to see an increase in my take home pay.

The interesting thing about that tax cut that has added so much to our deficit is that in the timeframe between the day he took office and the day he signed the tax bill into law the DJI had a growth of 24.85%. Not that is not amazing, but it is pretty good and was making my 401ks and portfolio very happy. Since the day he signed the tax bill into law that DJI has had a growth of -1.59%. In case you do not do well with math, a negative growth means it has gone down since that day.

Since Jan 1st, our nation has added $569,735,801,382 to our national debt, that is for 100 days. That is more than we added the entire years of 2014 or 2015. We are on pace to add 2.4 trillion dollars this CY.

I know to the Trump faithful these things do not matter, but I actually care about my kids and future grandkids.

What he "already did" was golf a lot (of which I am very jealous, I will admit that) and hold a lot of pep rallies. While he was doing that the economy was moving along nicely. Then he got bored and started making decisions, and shit has slowed to a crawl since then.

I sure did. I started the year with a promotion and just over 12 grand more a year. That was based upon my merit to the company, I do not need to rely on the Govt to see an increase in my take home pay.

The interesting thing about that tax cut that has added so much to our deficit is that in the timeframe between the day he took office and the day he signed the tax bill into law the DJI had a growth of 24.85%. Not that is not amazing, but it is pretty good and was making my 401ks and portfolio very happy. Since the day he signed the tax bill into law that DJI has had a growth of -1.59%. In case you do not do well with math, a negative growth means it has gone down since that day.

Since Jan 1st, our nation has added $569,735,801,382 to our national debt, that is for 100 days. That is more than we added the entire years of 2014 or 2015. We are on pace to add 2.4 trillion dollars this CY.

I know to the Trump faithful these things do not matter, but I actually care about my kids and future grandkids.

Dumbass.

The Debt-Based Economy | Workable Economics

What he "already did" was golf a lot (of which I am very jealous, I will admit that) and hold a lot of pep rallies. While he was doing that the economy was moving along nicely. Then he got bored and started making decisions, and shit has slowed to a crawl since then.
It takes longer for some people to learn. :)

Yep, it took him almost a year to learn how to fuck up the economy.

You can thank Trump for that.

You getting a raise is fucking up the economy? lol

You can thank Trump for that.

Thank Trump for what? for adding $569,735,801,382 to our national debt, in 100 days...ok I will give him credit for that.

You getting a raise is fucking up the economy? lol

Trump did not give me a raise, Trump had nothing to do with my raise. My raise was based upon my work and me finishing my PMP Cert. I would have gotten it no matter who was sitting in the White House. Unlike you it seems, I do not need to POTUS giving me money to get ahead in life

Despite the lingering left wing anguish over blowing the 2016 election, most people are relieved that America is no longer being sold off to our enemies. Can you imagine what Russia, China, NK and Iran would be doing if Hillary's corpse had been elected?

Not to mention the economy...

Every time I wake up realizing Trump is our president, it is like a little sparrow singing love songs in my heart:

Every time I wake up to read another thread by a snowflake bitching about Trump being our president, it is like, er, Jerry Reed singing a bird in my heart!

Forum List

Back