Trump Supporters Slam Decision to Launch Strikes Against Syria!

Realist

Apr 13, 2018
Trump supporters slam decision to launch strikes against Syria

Alex Jones of Info Wars broke down in tears while speaking of the military action!

77c996e8-016d-4f60-9db8-fef908829087.png

Trump: No foreign interventions...

Supporters: We agree.

Trump: I nominate John Bolton...

Supporters: Good choice.

Bolton was brought in for N. Korea...............have they been firing missiles at us lately........last I heard they are at the Peace Table.........

But Bolton is a possible loose cannon..............yes......

Bolton was brought in for N. Korea...............have they been firing missiles at us lately........last I heard they are at the Peace Table.........

Possible loose cannon? He's never found a war he didn't support.

Possible loose cannon? He's never found a war he didn't support.
That's why they make leashes.

His supporters don't like it but we all know why Trump had to respond...because the last president did nothing to remove those weapons from that monsters grasp...Obutthead believed Putin when Putin said they have them all...another mess left over by Obama for Trump to clean up.....all while Obama behind the scenes is trying to undermine Trump's presidency with his stupid treasonous deep state....

His supporters don't like it but we all know why Trump had to respond...because the last president did nothing to remove those weapons from that monsters grasp...Obutthead believed Putin when Putin said they have them all...another mess left over by Obama for Trump to clean up.....all while Obama behind the scenes is trying to undermine Trump's presidency with his stupid treasonous deep state....
Precisely!

Alex Jones of Info Wars broke down in tears while speaking of the military action!

View attachment 187954
Idiots forgot that the GOP loves war
That is the stupidest thing anyone has posted here in a long time.

Watch Alex Jones say "Trump is crapping all over us." while crying!

Infowars's Alex Jones blasts Trump over airstrikes: 'He's crapping all over us'

View attachment 187954
That is the stupidest thing anyone has posted here in a long time.

Watch Alex Jones say "Trump is crapping all over us." while crying!

Infowars's Alex Jones blasts Trump over airstrikes: 'He's crapping all over us'
The libs laugh at Jones until he says a negative remark over a Trump action....LMFAO

Trump didn't really do anything. The bombing lasted for 17 minutes. His press conference announcing the bombing was almost as long.

I am disappointed. I am sick of foreign intervention by the US and that was the primary reason I voted for Trump over the cankled C#nt. He promised he wasn't going to this kind of shit.

This is a huge step backwards as far as I am concerned.

There are indications that this may be a one-shot deal but I am skeptical. We will just have to see where it all leads.

Trump didn't really do anything. The bombing lasted for 17 minutes. His press conference announcing the bombing was almost as long
The strike removed key elements of Assad's chemical weapons program...the perfect response....

View attachment 187954
Just as does the D Party...but you somehow failed to post this.

It is the politicians and ruling class that love war. The people never do.
Not even close to the level of the GOP. There are no John Boltons and Dick Cheneys in the Democrat party. The DNC is not platforming to pump up even more our already colossal military and its contractors. Obama was a fool to cave to pressure and keep us involved in the Middle East, but at least he didn’t start any ground invasions and declare anyone that opposed his bombings and invasions as soldier hating traitors

Forum List

Back