Aren't you glad Trump is President?

I couldn't be happier. :2up:
This country would be in big trouble if Hillary was allowed to drag us down further than what Obama already did.

Trump is killing the GOP. OK, there: fixed it.

What that quote by our resident racist zealot does is highlights the fact that his party is more important than the country.

You LefTards have gone way too far and completely lost all your shit...the amount of illegal, unAmerican, filthy, disgusting fucks in this country is growing by the day...good people don’t want anything to do with you anymore. Sorry bud...you fucked yourselves.

What that quote by our resident racist zealot does is highlights the fact that his party is more important than the country.

You LefTards have gone way too far and completely lost all your shit...the amount of illegal, unAmerican, filthy, disgusting fucks in this country is growing by the day...good people don’t want anything to do with you anymore. Sorry bud...you fucked yourselves.

I am the guy that has advocated for years to put active duty military on the border to stop the flow of illegal.

yet in your little racist, zealot mind I am for illegals all because I do not kiss the ass of Trump on an hourly basis.

To you nothing matters but Trump and the GOP. You do not give a shit about the actual country.

I is an old tired lady-------but I stayed up ALL NITE-----
on election nite-----like a five year old waiting for Santa.
---------------it was better than Christmas eve
It was the most entertaining election in US history. Watching the meltdown was better than any Speilberg movie!
Another Republican for republicans to bash
Corker Regrets Vote for Tax Bill
April 15, 2018 at 9:53 am EDTBy Taegan Goddard110 Comments

Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN) lamented that his recent vote for the GOP tax bill could be one of the worst of his career if projections that it will add nearly $2 trillion to the deficit prove to be accurate, the Tennessean reports.

Said Corker: “None of us have covered ourselves in glory. This Congress and this administration likely will go down as one of the most fiscally irresponsible administrations and Congresses that we’ve had.”

He also said that the recent spending bill was it “one of the most grotesque pieces of legislation I can remember.”

It was the most entertaining election in US history. Watching the meltdown was better than any Speilberg movie!

Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN) lamented that his recent vote for the GOP tax bill could be one of the worst of his career if projections that it will add nearly $2 trillion to the deficit prove to be accurate, the Tennessean reports.

Said Corker: “None of us have covered ourselves in glory. This Congress and this administration likely will go down as one of the most fiscally irresponsible administrations and Congresses that we’ve had.”

He also said that the recent spending bill was it “one of the most grotesque pieces of legislation I can remember.”
Dont care.

Dont care.
Do you care that republicans McCabe Mueller Rosenstein and comey are getting bashed by republicans??

The "good people" support Rosenstein, Mueller, the investigations. The real media shows that almost 60% of the people do not like Trump, which they have no use for the cranks who support him. Your ad hom language demonstrates you know that is true.

Trumpers, we don't care what you say or think.

Your opinions no longer count with almost 60% of America.

Dont care.
Do you care that republicans McCabe Mueller Rosenstein and comey are getting bashed by republicans??
No

Dont care.
No
America does not care what Trumpers think.

Obama lost The Hill.
Which has nothing to do with beating Trump. Obama spent six years with a GOP majority and got much of what he wanted, yes.

..... and then Trump, a radical departure from Obama, won. If Obama was so great, the Democrats would not have lost the hill to a passive Republican Party and a radical like Trump.

Trump a radical! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Though I guess adding 2 trillion dollars to the debt in a single year is a pretty radical thing to do.

Some scrawny, soft spoken black dude with oversized ears and unAmerican name only spent on lowlifes and welfare...he fucked everything else off.
There’s lots of catching up to do...stand by and let the real leaders lead would ya?

Ahhh...my little racist zealot. You would not know a "real leader" if one kicked you in the ass.

AHHH....You people drop the racist card at even the slightest critique of Obama.

satanic nature?

you voted for Trump?

upload_2018-4-15_16-38-22.png

Trump will eventually be seen as being one of our greatest presidents. I have no doubt about that. :)

Which has nothing to do with beating Trump. Obama spent six years with a GOP majority and got much of what he wanted, yes.

..... and then Trump, a radical departure from Obama, won. If Obama was so great, the Democrats would not have lost the hill to a passive Republican Party and a radical like Trump.

Trump a radical! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Though I guess adding 2 trillion dollars to the debt in a single year is a pretty radical thing to do.

Some scrawny, soft spoken black dude with oversized ears and unAmerican name only spent on lowlifes and welfare...he fucked everything else off.
There’s lots of catching up to do...stand by and let the real leaders lead would ya?

Ahhh...my little racist zealot. You would not know a "real leader" if one kicked you in the ass.

AHHH....You people drop the racist card at even the slightest critique of Obama.

Ahh..you people are fucking stupid. I attacked Obama more than I do Trump. But you are just one more stupid fucking partisan zealots that equotes not being a Trump ass licker with being an Obama supporter.

Trump will eventually be seen as being one of our greatest presidents. I have no doubt about that. :)

And this is how we all know that you are not smarter than me, you are nothing but a blind partisan zealot.
Knowing he was going to win the presidency is just one example of my ability to consider all facts before making a statement like that.

You seem to be having tough time being right about anything. :)

Forum List

Back