Aren't you glad Trump is President?

He has his 40%, which only will break when all of the crap he has hidden via Cohen and Mueller comes to public knowledge.

That’s sort of like asking somebody if they’re glad they got gonorrhea instead of syphilis

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump was referendum on Obama. You people should run Hillary again.
Trump was more a referendum on Hillary.

If Obama could have run, Trump would not have gotten 35%.

Obama lost The Hill.
Which has nothing to do with beating Trump. Obama spent six years with a GOP majority and got much of what he wanted, yes.

That’s sort of like asking somebody if they’re glad they got gonorrhea instead of syphilis

Obama lost The Hill.
Which has nothing to do with beating Trump. Obama spent six years with a GOP majority and got much of what he wanted, yes.

..... and then Trump, a radical departure from Obama, won. If Obama was so great, the Democrats would not have lost the hill to a passive Republican Party and a radical like Trump.

Obama lost The Hill.

..... and then Trump, a radical departure from Obama, won. If Obama was so great, the Democrats would not have lost the hill to a passive Republican Party and a radical like Trump.
That is your opinion, yes. And we will see the blue take the Hill this fall.

Obama lost The Hill.

Trump a radical! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Though I guess adding 2 trillion dollars to the debt in a single year is a pretty radical thing to do.

Congratulations Trump supporters

Full text: Trump’s remarks on Syria

By POLITICO STAFF

“Donald Bush,” tweeted Mike Cernovich, a conservative author and once a staunch supporter of Trump.

“Congratulations to the Trump administration for adopting the same failed foreign policy and ignoring of the constitution as the last two administrations,” tweeted Doug Stafford, a strategist for Sen. Rand Paul’s RANDPAC.

Conservative author Ann Coulter retweeted a series of people questioning military action in Syria — as well as past tweets from Trump himself. Before his presidential bid, Trump argued former President Barack Obama would be foolish to take any action in Syria.

Coulter also quoted a news story about former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe promising he could beat Trump if he ran against him and tweeted, “You might – if you promised no more “stupid wars.”"

Trump has veered back and forth on U.S. activity in the country, insisting recently that he wanted the U.S. out of Syria as soon as possible.

The president’s tone changed earlier this week, after reports emerged that Assad’s regime used chemical weapons in an attack over the weekend. He promised a U.S. response.

For Trump supporters, the president’s decision to make good on that promise was cause for despair and disappointment.

“After Trump’s first year we have: 1.3 trillion omnibus, no wall, war in Syria. Is Clinton secretly President?” wrote Lucian B. Wintrich, the D.C. bureau chief and White House correspondent for Gateway Pundit

Yeah, cause Trump ain’t selling off America . Just look at his taxes......

Obama lost The Hill.

Trump a radical! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Though I guess adding 2 trillion dollars to the debt in a single year is a pretty radical thing to do.

Some scrawny, soft spoken black dude with oversized ears and unAmerican name only spent on lowlifes and welfare...he fucked everything else off.
There’s lots of catching up to do...stand by and let the real leaders lead would ya?

I'm still just happy hitlary is not president.

Not that I'm unhappy with Trump, he is undermining the leftist agenda, as opposed to some republicrat like Jeb Bush who would not be rolling back regressive regulations and still allowing democrooks to advance their goals albeit at a slower pace.

I is an old tired lady-------but I stayed up ALL NITE-----
on election nite-----like a five year old waiting for Santa.
---------------it was better than Christmas eve
It was the most entertaining election in US history. Watching the meltdown was better than any Speilberg movie!

Obama lost The Hill.

Some scrawny, soft spoken black dude with oversized ears and unAmerican name only spent on lowlifes and welfare...he fucked everything else off.
There’s lots of catching up to do...stand by and let the real leaders lead would ya?

Ahhh...my little racist zealot. You would not know a "real leader" if one kicked you in the ass.

I is an old tired lady-------but I stayed up ALL NITE-----
on election nite-----like a five year old waiting for Santa.
---------------it was better than Christmas eve
It was the most entertaining election in US history. Watching the meltdown was better than any Speilberg movie!

so true------in discussion with my son-----who is no
Trump fan, I explained my position. Now your dad
and I have a TOPIC OF CONVERSATION

Obama lost The Hill.

Ahhh...my little racist zealot. You would not know a "real leader" if one kicked you in the ass.

I’m a bigot bud...how many times do you need to be told?
Would a real leader have America’s best is smiling ear to ear as they stack their chips?
Would they have anyone with any ambition working?
Would they have Blacks peeling themselves away from the taxpayer tit?Would they have real estate values soaring?
Would they properly fund and ensure the military and law enforcement feel appreciated?
Would they have illegal wetbacks running scared shitless?
Would they have twisted LefTards pissing their little pink panties daily?
SHIT, I’m thinking we have a real leader in D.C., don’t you?

Trump is absolutely killing it for the GOP AND everyone that matters.
Make America American Again!

I’m a bigot bud...how many times do you need to be told?

Being one does not preclude you from being the other. You manage both very well.

Would a real leader have America’s best is smiling ear to ear as they stack their chips?

The problem here is that in your eyes only white males with American sounding names can be America's best. The irony of the fact you spend your days kissing the ass of someone with an un-American sounding name will be lost on you forever.

Forum List

Back