Aren't right wingers curious why their Leader, Mitt won't release his tax returns?

And as long as Obama remains a democrat you will vote for him regardless of results. So feed your bullshit to someone who gives a shit.

dude I've watched your emotional rollercoaster on this board on who you would vote for for the past what 4 months?

God you people have zero room to talk.

One minute you are all up in arms over something obama said, and the next making excuses for your guy who just said the samething, just slightly different.

Its just sad.
You know, I remember you. You spent 8 years whining like a little bitch over George W. Bush.......and now you defend the same thing in Barak H. Obama.

Perhaps you should just refrain from trying to point out the hypocrisy of others.

Are you trying to claim that GWB and Obama are even close to the same?

And as long as Obama remains a democrat you will vote for him regardless of results. So feed your bullshit to someone who gives a shit.

dude I've watched your emotional rollercoaster on this board on who you would vote for for the past what 4 months?

One minute you are all up in arms over something obama said, and the next making excuses for your guy who just said the samething, just slightly different.

Its just sad.
You know, I remember you. You spent 8 years whining like a little bitch over George W. Bush.......and now you defend the same thing in Barak H. Obama.

Perhaps you should just refrain from trying to point out the hypocrisy of others.

Why are you trying to hold him to a different standard than the rest of the board.

Romney’s approach to campaign openness: Keep secrets and release only what law says he must

BOSTON — Keeping his secrets, Mitt Romney tends to lift the veil on his finances and campaign only if the law says he must.

The Republican presidential candidate refuses to identify his biggest donors who “bundle” money for his campaign. He often declines to say who’s meeting with him or what he’s doing for hours at a time. He puts limits on media access to his fundraisers. And he resists releasing all of his tax returns, making just a single year public after facing pressure to do so.

Romney’s approach to campaign openness: Keep secrets and release only what law says he must - The Washington Post

President Obama released six years worth of his tax returns March 25, 2008, trying to pressure his then-Democratic rival Hillary Clinton to do the same. Obama has since released his tax returns annually, and his campaign has sought to make an issue out of Romney not releasing his tax returns, or the donors who bundle financial contributions for his campaign.

Romney has never released his tax returns – when running for US Senate in 1994, for governor of Massachusetts in 2002, or during his last presidential bid in 2008. During his 1994 race against Senator Edward M. Kennedy, he called on him to release his state and federal taxes to prove he had “nothing to hide.”

Mitt Romney refuses to release tax returns - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

He already did during the debates ditto-head---:cuckoo:

ive
You are right, it should be clarified. It would be embarassing to the independents who will decide the elections. The dems already know he is a joke, and as long as he is not Obama the republicans will vote for him.

Its just sad.

I don't have emotional rollercoasters. I'm not a stupid bitch like Boop.

I stopped supporting Cain when the sex scandals broke. (before he fell from the top)

I stopped supporting Newt when he attacked vulture capitalism (liberal nonsense)

I voted for GodBoy in the primary because the Missouri primary didn't count nor assign delegates.

Romney is our nominee. Obama sucks so you're damn right I will support him.

And to my knowledge I have never defended Romney for something I've bashed Obama for. Feel free to prove me wrong, although o suspect you can't.

Its just sad.

Why are you trying to hold him to a different standard than the rest of the board.

He isn't. Plasma was as wrong as you are stupid. Now get back to the tavern and serve some pretend food and drinks twit.

ive

Its just sad.

I stopped supporting Cain when the sex scandals broke. (before he fell from the top)

I stopped supporting Newt when he attacked vulture capitalism (liberal nonsense)

I voted for GodBoy in the primary because the Missouri primary didn't count nor assign delegates.

And to my knowledge I have never defended Romney for something I've bashed Obama for. Feel free to prove me wrong, although o suspect you can't.

You got it bad, Gramps!

Every time you mention me in passing, I know you can't stop thinking about me. :lol:

That's okay. I've been crushed on before.

:thanks:

ive

Its just sad.

You got it bad, Gramps!

Every time you mention me in passing, I know you can't stop thinking about me. :lol:

The neighbors dog humping your leg doesn't count dummy.

ive

You got it bad, Gramps!

Lame. You might want to lay off the booze. You're a nasty mean drunk.

Its just sad.

odd i wasnt at the other place for 8 years you dipshit and you damn right i bitched about him. He was an awful mistake. Obama is no better, But this is what you get when losers keep voting for the same type of morons.

No unlike you i stand on Principle. Unlike you i've defended Bush and Defended Obama on the truth.

ive

Its just sad.

or sure go above and beyond proving my point.

You got it bad, Gramps!

I'm not drinking hun. I'm just mean...to you. :)

I tried to defend a female in that thread and you butted in to defend the jackass spouting sexual bullshit. Oddly enough while you guys negged me she thanked me. But you had you stupid ideology glasses on even though she didn't. You get what you give babe. Deal with it.

ive

Its just sad.

I'm not like many of the hacks on here that seem to know it all and are never wrong. You made the accusation, I honestly admitted my past.

ive

I'm not like many of the hacks on here that seem to know it all and are never wrong. You made the accusation, I honestly admitted my past.

so what? you still proved my point.

I'm not drinking hun. I'm just mean...to you. :)

I tried to defend a female in that thread and you butted in to defend the jackass spouting sexual bullshit. Oddly enough while you guys negged me she thanked me. But you had you stupid ideology glasses on even though she didn't. You get what you give babe. Deal with it.

Not a problem! I'll go ahead and link the bullshit where it started. Pretty damn obvious I didn't do shit but weigh in on weed, but you were so fucked up you decided I was taking sides.

Whiner.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5378939-post10211.html

Now, she says she's not sleeping, and one of your buddies tell her she needs to get laid. Oh, that was fine. No really. Your tender sensibilities weren't offended then. But once a liberal said she should smoke some weed and get a battery-operated boyfriend, you got all bent out of shape.

He also recommended the Serenity Prayer.

Buy a B.O.B. (battery operated boyfriend), smoke a bowl and spend some "me" time with yourself.

Smoke a bowl? What are you, 19?

Well, if you're still drinking, there's no reason somebody else shouldn't still be smoking.

No hangover, either.
Not quite the same Boop. I'm going to assume you don't do drugs and that would explain such a dumb response.

And by the way you don't get hangovers from drinking unless you overdo it.

So then I posted "...." - and you neg-repped me, at which point I came undone. Seriously. I posted a bunch of dots and you neg-repped me because I "got in the middle" of your stupid ass schoolyard boy posturing shit.

So yeah. Fuck YOU very much, and know how I know you're drunk? Cuz you can't follow a simple conversation.

so what? you still proved my point.

No, what I proved is that I stopped supporting the two candidates that I did support for good reasons. While they were still at the top of the polls I might add. Unlike most libs on here who continue to support Obama despite his lies, failures and broken promises. You excluded of course, based on your words.

Forum List

Back