Areas Prep for Riots...

I see today the commie news network (CNN) had an article with Zimmerman being a WHITE Hispanic..

when the hell is a Hispanic referred to this way?

if that isn't RACE BAITING I don't what you call it..

they and the race baiters will have blood on their hands if there is riots, which I think they are HOPING FOR...How despicable this what is what our media and elected politicians (Obama if I had a son), politicians wearing hoodies in Congress, have become..

Last edited:
I see today the commie news network (CNN) had an article with Zimmerman being a WHITE Hispanic..

they and the race baiters will have blood on their hands if there is riots, which I think they are HOPING FOR...How despicable this what is what our media and elected politicians (Obama if I had a son), politicians wearing hoodies in Congress, have become..
They like violence. Colin Powell, and Obama are white negros, attenuated blacks, partially pigmented colored, bleached Affricans, washed out negroids :eusa_hand:

They like violence. Colin Powell, and Obama are white negros, attenuated blacks, partially pigmented colored, bleached Affricans, washed out negroids :eusa_hand:

I just pos repped you for an earlier post and you type this racist bullshit.....

Dupped indeed

Blacks have been taught that if they raise hell, capitulation will occur. Unfortunately that has been the case here. Zimmerman was covicted by Sharpton, and that contagion spread like wildfire in the black multitude. Now they will be indignant, and probably violent if they don't get what they have embraced.

Stay out of black neighborhoods, and you will be O.k; their anger will be a spontaneous ebullition.

Blacks have been taught that, eh?

Dang....I simply do not understand why black voters don't flock to the Republican Right.

I just pos repped you for an earlier post and you type this racist bullshit.....

Dupped indeed
Just making a point. When the opposition uses tactics like " white hispanic" it is necessary to show them that two could go down that road.

Dupped indeed
Just making a point. When the opposition uses tactics like " white hispanic" it is necessary to show them that two could go down that road.

Take the high road brother.

Blacks have been taught that if they raise hell, capitulation will occur. Unfortunately that has been the case here. Zimmerman was covicted by Sharpton, and that contagion spread like wildfire in the black multitude. Now they will be indignant, and probably violent if they don't get what they have embraced.

Stay out of black neighborhoods, and you will be O.k; their anger will be a spontaneous ebullition.

Dang....I simply do not understand why black voters don't flock to the Republican Right.
You must know that blacks, and liberals indeed pull the race card at the drop of a hat! If you disagree with Obama, and your white " your a racist "

just what the hell what he said has to do with the Republican party?
so you know they are Republican? or your crystal ball told you?

Dupped indeed

I'm sick of the race card being pulled by the left when blacks are far more racist than whites as a collective. The life, and soul of our Republic is at stake - look whose in power! I'm afraid the good guys finish last!

I'm sick of the race card being pulled by the left when blacks are far more racist than whites as a collective. The life, and soul of our Republic is at stake - look whose in power! I'm afraid the good guys finish last!

Ah, the Race Card Card.

just what the hell what he said has to do with the Republican party?
so you know they are Republican? or your crystal ball told you?

My my, you are defensive. :eusa_whistle:

Ah, the Race Card Card.

yes the race card, what you liberals always use to try and shut down any criticism, take Obama for an example...it's thrown in people's face all the time it's because he is black..so he pegged it right and you PLAYED IT

I don't believe blacks are more racist. I do belive thst the black race pimps have a bigger microphone than whites but that's just volume. I too am sick of the race baiting but that is a product of our political situation rather than a reflection of society at large. The internet permits a vocal minority (on both sides) to promote their cause without reprecautions while the filth spewed on here would NEVER be spoken in the real world.

I take jobs from and hire blacks on occasion and its NEVER based on skin color. Politics stains everything, including race

Riots now are rare in the US. What we call a riot is often a peaceful demonstration where some kids who have little interest in the demonstration want to see some action so they start throwing stuff.

We complain a lot but in reality we're pretty satisfied compare so many parts of the world which is why there are so few real riots. I don't recall a riot in the US since 2009.

Last edited:
Riots now are rare in the US. What we call a riot is often a peaceful demonstration where some kids who have little interest in the demonstration want to see some action so they start throwing stuff.

We complain a lot but in reality we're pretty satisfied compare so many parts of the world which is why there are so few real riots.
I remember the ML King riots - it took 20 years before the destruction was fixed. The R King riots also left indelible trepidation; no wonder people are prepping. Better safer than sorry!

Ah, the Race Card Card.

yes the race card, what you liberals always use to try and shut down any criticism, take Obama for an example...it's thrown in people's face all the time it's because he is black..so he pegged it right and you PLAYED IT

No, the Race Card Card.

Reading is FUNdamental, Stephanie. :)

The Indiana Black Expo is taking place in Indianapolis until next Saturday. Homeland security has been called in to assist with securing the events. 21 people have been murdered since June 1st. The city is already experiencing never before seen homicide rates this year. How will this verdict effect this city?

Forum List

Back